What's new

China foreign minister ousted after month-long unexplained absence from public view

Unless you are part of CCP elite how can you say that >
No need to. Whether a government is to serve rich men, we can figure it out by all policies it made. Most profitable industries in China, like energy, transportation, bank, cigarette, are controlled by state owned companies. Private companies are not allowed to enter these fields. Tutoring is a large business in China because Chinese care education. But when the government realized it does more harm than good to the country. Tutoring was banned. A billions of dollars industry disappeared in China.

No need to. Whether a government is to serve rich men, we can figure it out by all policies it made. Most profitable industries in China, like energy, transportation, bank, cigarette, are controlled by state owned companies. Private companies are not allowed to enter these field. Tutoring is a large business in Chinese due to Chinese care education. But when the government realize it does more harm than good to the country. Tutoring is banned. A billions of dollars industry disappeared in China.
Good job china. Tutoring is a short term gain for long term pain.

No need to. Whether a government is to serve rich men, we can figure it out by all policies it made. Most profitable industries in China, like energy, transportation, bank, cigarette, are controlled by state owned companies. Private companies are not allowed to enter these fields. Tutoring is a large business in China because Chinese care education. But when the government realized it does more harm than good to the country. Tutoring was banned. A billions of dollars industry disappeared in China.

You are cherry picking data to fit your pre-conceived notions. real estate is a large business too. I may argue real estate speculation does far more damage than private tutoring.

It's not even a short term gain. It only makes education to become luxury. More money, better education. No money, no education.
You do not need to take private tutoring

You are cherry picking data to fit your pre-conceived notions. real estate is a large business too. I may argue real estate speculation does far more damage than private tutoring.
I may not make it very clear. So I think I need to explain more. Chinese government doesn't control all large business. It controls business that easily form monopolies to influence overall economy. Eg, communication, transportation, energy, bank(Jack Ma was fined by government becasue he wanted to establish his own bank). And those that can make easy money as long as people get government approvals. See how India's Adani became the richest man in Asia even though Inidans are poorest people in Asia.

Real estate is not easy money business. It needs huge amount of investment

Mr. Wang Yi is far more experienced.

He brokered the new bonhomie between MBS and the Iranians.

He's a much more experienced guy. China needs him more right now - he cannot retire.
Yes Wang Yi is a professional diplomat. he brings stability between VN and CN. He is not the sort of wolf warrior that nobody needs But he is about to retire. I don’t think he will make forever. Ccp probably looking for another candidate that replaces Qin.

There are many talents in CPC. The French ambassador Lu Shaye and UN envoy Geng Shuang are the smartest diplomat I ever seen.

They are really really clever.

Lu Shaye is senior enough to takeover the role. Geng Shuang is a bit young and got to queue up.

Too many talents in CPC diplomatic corps that I am not sure if the 2 below will get the top jobs.

1690527506093.png

1690527534224.png

The official decision of the Standing Committee of Chinese National People Congress was to relieve Qin Gong from FM office now, he was not removed or sacked as the foreign media put it.

Tutoring is big business in our country too - we need to ban this as well.

Children are into rote learning and pass exams without practicing critical thinking.

Though I'd say, our situation is not as bad as that of India.

The peace agreement between KSA and Iran was brokered by Qin Gang and Not by Wang Yi.
Qin Gang is the new foreign minister who took office this year, having previously served as ambassador to the USA. He was unlikely the one to mediate the Saudi-Iranian conflict.

There are many talents in CPC. The French ambassador Lu Shaye and UN envoy Geng Shuang are the smartest diplomat I ever seen.

They are really really clever.

Lu Shaye is senior enough to takeover the role. Geng Shuang is a bit young and got to queue up.

Too many talents in CPC diplomatic corps that I am not sure if the 2 below will get the top jobs.

View attachment 941859

My vote is with Geng Shuang. I've seen him speaking as the FM spokesperson and UN rep.

Unless you are part of CCP elite how can you say that >

Trump fires a lot of people. Tell us something we do not know. At least he tells the whole world he fired the person
Is Wendy Sherman's retirement is a result of the fights between pro- and con China camps, or a compromise between Biden and the GOP that involves scandals with Biden's son?

Who knows.. anything is possible under the sun. The White House spokesperson should make clear the reason of her retirement 30 days in a row. Wendy herself should get herself interviewed by media on her retirement reasons and clarify if she was involved with Hunter Biden in anyway.

Qin Gang is the new foreign minister who took office this year, having previously served as ambassador to the USA. He was unlikely the one to mediate the Saudi-Iranian conflict.

Qin Gang is super efficient.

1690563576004.png

*Iran's Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian, left, hold hands with his Saudi Arabian counterpart Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud, right, and China's counterpart Qin Gang in Beijing Thursday, April 6, 2023 to finalize a deal that would reopen embassies, resume direct flights and restart security and trade agreements.

Back
Top Bottom