What's new

China Exports of HSR, Trains, Metro, Tram, Rolling Stocks, etc: News

LOL! look at the dates of when they were sent back and when they were returned. 2 years!!

Again this is China's idea of something not serious and exactly why they have a bad reputation around the world with their customers for quality and service.

JUL 6, 2016

08 Aug 2018

The problem is you are likely used to this in China and having something given a monikor of "not serious" and then taking years to correct is just something easily accepted by the public.
It was politicking as the yindoos inside the SMRT refused the Chinese solution and insisted on it getting rectified in China. It took two years because the sinkies insisted rewelding the whole carriage when in actual fact a simple repair would have suffice.

Funny how Singapore is still buying Chinese metros after this.

Last edited:
It was politicking as the yindoos inside the SMRT refused the Chinese solution and insisted on it getting rectified in China. It took two years because the sinkies insisted rewelding the whole carriage when in actual fact a simple repair would have suffice.

Funny how Singapore is still buying Chinese metros after this.

I'm sorry it took a long time to fix things correctly instead of doing the usual quick hack job.

No, this is just the typical sh*t quality control Chinese company products are notorious for around the world.

The former headquarters and largest factory of CRRC are located in my city of Zhuzhou, Hunan. Almost all public vehicles in our city come from CRRC, buses, subways, intelligent rail trains, city trains, and so on. Their quality is very good.

I'm sorry it took a long time to fix things correctly instead of doing the usual quick hack job.
You can choose not to believe me but CRRC makes quality products at an affordable price. We gave poorer countries a chance to have decent infrastructure.

You can choose not to believe me but CRRC makes quality products at an affordable price. We gave poorer countries a chance to have decent infrastructure.

Hmmm...why should those fussy countries paying $368M for 22 trains be so picky about quality...the sheer nerve of them demanding the trains to be built to the original agreed upon spec when some inexpensive and cheap quick fix by CRRC was available to fix their own negligence.

The Jakarta-Bandung High-Speed Train or KCJB has clocked 300 kilometers per hour in the ongoing speed tests according to a press release on Sunday (6/19). Kereta Cepat Indonesia China will continue to conduct tests on the Jakarta-Bandung high speed railway.

Hmmm...why should those fussy countries paying $368M for 22 trains be so picky about quality...the sheer nerve of them demanding the trains to be built to the original agreed upon spec when some inexpensive and cheap quick fix by CRRC was available to fix their own negligence.

It was a learning curve due to differing standards. You are assuming CRRC won't learn and improve. Nowadays, Chinese companies will always do their best to fulfil market requirements. If you want a chili flavored condom, so be it. Lol
Singapore is a repeat customer now man. Lolol

A Chinese-developed hydrogen-powered smart tram has departed from its production site in China's Hunan Province, and will be exported to Malaysia

Indonesian President Joko Widodo declared the official operation of the Jakarta-Bandung High-Speed Railway (HSR) at Halim Station in Jakarta Monday morning.

Widodo said the high-speed train marks the modernization of Indonesia's transportation mode.

VOA's photo of Indonesia's high-speed rail.

rail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom