What's new

China demolishing mosques in East Turkistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** mosques and churches. Waste of fucking land. Unproductive. Burn them all down.

China's arrogance will lead to their downfall.
Genghis Khan said " Even heavens grew weary of China's arrogance"

That's why we crushed the last Mongolian Khanate in the 18th century and incorporated all the grasslands into our empire. Today, only the desert of Outer Mongolia is independent from our rule.

You should care more about your free fall of Lira now, speaking of falling..

Seems some guys got their "Only Dunya Card" around here...
And The same guys asking why the F*ck Muslim Wold is like that...and Why X or Y can use them at will...

At least... Their Forefathers didn't... and History didn't forget them either... That even the Sons of their Enemies to this day...get triggered by the invocation of those great people...

That's why we crushed the last Mongolian Khanate in the 18th century and incorporated all the grasslands into our empire. Today, only the desert of Outer Mongolia is independent from our rule.

Biggest factors for Mongols' downfall.

1. They were outnumbered by their subjects by literally 100:1 and it's extremely hard to keep order, suppress all rebellions, and act forward on all rumors of plots against you when you were so vastly outnumbered by the people you're controlling.

2. They kept fighting amongst themselves. As if it wasn't bad enough that they were already outnumbered around 100:1 by their subjects, and even more so by all their enemies that were not within their empire, they had the extremely bad habit of fighting and killing themselves. The Mongol civil wars costed them dearly in terms of Mongols' lives. Majority of the most experienced, skilled, and battle hardened Mongols were not killed by their enemies, but by their own brethren during the numerous Mongol civil wars.

3. They kept allowing themselves to be consumed by the cultures of their subjects. I understand that coming from a barren and nomadic background, the Mongols had a natural tendency to want to live the life of their subjects' cultures rather than living like nomads wandering about. But what they should've done is to use all their subjects' science, math, technology, and other fields of knowledge for their own interests and say "**** you" to their subjects. Take the technology, but give the middle finger to the people and their culture. If the Mongols were to come back to life today, I would tell them to take all the best science and technologies from the Western countries - such as US, Canada, and Western Europe - but give the middle finger to China.

You should care more about your free fall of Lira now, speaking of falling..

China saw surprise drop in their exports last month.
Economists predict that this trend will continue.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-...ts-suffer-surprise-fall-april-amid-heightened

Hi, would like to know what harsh and angry people are doing to stop uyghurs from modernIsing and become productive human beings

Uyghur culture is unique and the faith sacred to them

They dont wish to embrace a lesser culture and lesser Chinese morals as a norm

China isnt achieving anything

These things/pressures have occurred numerous times throughout the centuries and peoples find ways around the system and oppression and continue to exist

China however as a state which the west wishes to cut down to size is being stupid beyond beleif creating intense hatred for itself

You have been warned about your stupidity if you carry on this path then you will face the consequences

I found an interesting phenomenon,
Muslims seem to face many threats(US, Europe or white , China, Israel, ISIS,Buddhists, hindus..........)

There are 1.8 billion and rising
50+ countries spread around the world

When you have that many people you always have threats

Stop needlessly oppressing Uighyurs dude. Your long wall of texts mean nothing when you are destroying mosques, banning fasting, and putting millions in camps.

Muslim world does not really give a sh!t about china. Its too irrelevant for most Muslims (besides cheap products and trade obviously). If you don't oppress Muslims at home, nobody would care.

China is a regionalized/local civilization located in one location just liek india. It did not have much reach or direct influence on the world on global scale historically (like Islamic world or West did)

Historically, the only two global civilizations were that of Islam and Western Christendom---and hence even to this day you see more interaction, conflict, and relevance between global Islam and West (which is secular now)....since these both civilizations have been interacting, aligning, and fighting with each other on global scale across continents.

China was and is too irrelevant for most Muslims. The conflict between Islam and China happened for the cultural dominance of central Asia---and that conflict occurred more than a 1000 years ago!!

https://thediplomat.com/2016/01/the-battle-that-kept-the-chinese-out-of-central-asia/

So don't worry. Most Muslims wont be suspicious of china like they are of West :) Most Muslims have neutral views about Chinese. Its just that when we see terrible news of oppression coming from China then obviously it generates a negative feeling towards Chinese state (whether those news are always true, that's another topic).

Yeah you can stop your long irrelevant text...LMAO, if your government is not oppressive, how you explain than more Pakistani got kill by more Muslims in you country than ours?

And you really think we give a sh1t about Pakistan? you think you represent Muslim world? those Arabs just laugh at your a$$ for praying for their God. And talking about Civilization, I'm wondering if you have one?:lol:

Pathetic...

Yeah you can stop your long irrelevant text...LMAO, if your government is not oppressive, how you explain than more Pakistani got kill by more Muslims in you country than ours?

And you really think we give a sh1t about Pakistan? you think you represent Muslim world? those Arabs just laugh at your a$$ for praying for their God. And talking about Civilization, I'm wondering if you have one?:lol:

Pathetic...

Ignore him. He is just trolling. Possibly an indian. The Pakistani people love and respect China from the bottom of our hearts.

Ignore him. He is just trolling. Possibly an indian. The Pakistani people love and respect China from the bottom of our hearts.

My friend, I really hate to get to the point that I have to fight some Pakistani and I hope you understand me, if you read all my posts, I have never been anti-Pakistan.

Stop needlessly oppressing Uighyurs dude. Your long wall of texts mean nothing when you are destroying mosques, banning fasting, and putting millions in camps.

Muslim world does not really give a sh!t about china. Its too irrelevant for most Muslims (besides cheap products and trade obviously). If you don't oppress Muslims at home, nobody would care.

China is a regionalized/local civilization located in one location just liek india. It did not have much reach or direct influence on the world on global scale historically (like Islamic world or West did)

Historically, the only two global civilizations were that of Islam and Western Christendom---and hence even to this day you see more interaction, conflict, and relevance between global Islam and West (which is secular now)....since these both civilizations have been interacting, aligning, and fighting with each other on global scale across continents.

China was and is too irrelevant for most Muslims. The conflict between Islam and China happened for the cultural dominance of central Asia---and that conflict occurred more than a 1000 years ago!!

https://thediplomat.com/2016/01/the-battle-that-kept-the-chinese-out-of-central-asia/

So don't worry. Most Muslims wont be suspicious of china like they are of West :) Most Muslims have neutral views about Chinese. Its just that when we see terrible news of oppression coming from China then obviously it generates a negative feeling towards Chinese state (whether those news are always true, that's another topic).

China means everything to Pakistan. When will you condemn the killing of 2 million Muslims by the americans or the 100s of 1000s of Muslims slaughtering eachother in the Middle East? Or is China closing down a few Mosques far worst?

My friend, I really hate to get to the point that I have to fight some Pakistani and I hope you understand me, if you read all my posts, I have never been anti-Pakistan.

Brother, to us Pakistanis China is not a friend, but a brother. China means more to Pakistan than ANY other nation on earth.

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Unfortunately in Pakistan we have many religious retards who have caused much damage to us and have destroyed much that we hold dear. They need to be stopped. They are Anti-Pakistani to the core.

Uyghur culture is unique and the faith sacred to them

They dont wish to embrace a lesser culture and lesser Chinese morals as a norm

China isnt achieving anything

These things/pressures have occurred numerous times throughout the centuries and peoples find ways around the system and oppression and continue to exist

China however as a state which the west wishes to cut down to size is being stupid beyond beleif creating intense hatred for itself

You have been warned about your stupidity if you carry on this path then you will face the consequences

There are 1.8 billion and rising
50+ countries spread around the world

When you have that many people you always have threats

So when will the 1.8 billion Muslims condemn and fight back against the americans who have killed 2 million Muslims? When will you condemn the 100,000s of Muslims slaughtering each other in the Middle East? Or is China closing down a few Mosques far worst?

China also see surprise jumps, year on year, we are still increasing like crazy, unlike you, going down like no tomorrow.

Yet life goes on

History is all about high and lows
Sometimes your powerfull sometimes your weak

At a weak point the muslim world is still 1.8 billion and growing, when we are strong our enemies will be repaid

China is being stupid at the moment

People with some respect for China are trying to politely point it out to you before you really create intense hatred
If you were smart you would realise that creating this hatred will have major consequences for you

So when will the 1.8 billion Muslims condemn and fight back against the americans who have killed 2 million Muslims? When will you condemn the 100,000s of Muslims slaughtering each other in the Middle East? Or is China closing down a few Mosques far worst?

We can do both!!!

Look I am fine with China but as their friends we need to point it out to them that their path is dangerous

Yet life goes on

History is all about high and lows
Sometimes your powerfull sometimes your weak

At a weak point the muslim world is still 1.8 billion and growing, when we are strong our enemies will be repaid

China is being stupid at the moment

People with some respect for China are trying to politely point it out to you before you really create intense hatred
If you were smart you would realise that creating this hatred will have major consequences for you

But those 1.8 billion Muslims hate each other more than the non-Muslims do. Just look at the Middle East.

Why don't you condemn the 2 million Muslims killed by the americans since October 2001? Is that worst than a few Mosques being closed down in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom