What's new

China demolishing mosques in East Turkistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for the extreme wave of any angry Muslims,and we will soon see their dead bodies. You guys specially Turkish guys should know:Unlike the naive Europe, USA,Russia and China will not tolerate any extreme activities at home. The big difference between us and the USA is we do not support Isreal and do not kill any Muslims outside our country. In my opion, you foreign guys should support our policies openly. The Muslim has gradually lost their reputation in common Chinese since some of our Muslim minority made so many explosives and killing. If that continues,all the Chinese and non-Chinese Muslims will label as bad guys in our society. Once upon a time,most of the Chinese paid sympathies to the Palestinian and thought the Israel was aggressive and bad. Today,most of us pay sympathy to the Isreal and understand their situation since we also suffer the extremely activities from the Muslims. I really think the Muslim world should take the change seriously. You guys has lost the support of USA and Russia, and if you keep losing the Chinese support for some fake and meaningless reasons, that will be the lost of Muslim world.
The principal of China is always clear: no any religion can be above the country and constitution. Just as in Indonesia, they suppressed the communist ideology, we think it is none of our business because it is their internal rule. Show the respect to our internal rules and save your reputation. Religion is religion,country is country, donot be so naive.

As i say it will back fire, Chinese Govt is not a bunch of idiots to do this , but if and once the Armed groups start to make their way in China , it will start the Chaos because its works in circle , they will attack your forces , and you will kill them and in cross fire innocent will die which later increase the insurgency . Every Country have Zero Tolerance policy towards extremism and terrorism but still once you are fighting an ideology its not that easy unless you take the Hitler route which is not that easy in 21st century .

Why all this anti-China propaganda all of a sudden? There are about 6 or 7 article on here, I have criticised China in posts, but this seems to be doing US propaganda.

The Uighur issue is exagerrated, but Pakistani posters getting very wound up and falling for bait.

Wait for the extreme wave of any angry Muslims,and we will soon see their dead bodies. You guys specially Turkish guys should know:Unlike the naive Europe, USA,Russia and China will not tolerate any extreme activities at home. The big difference between us and the USA is we do not support Isreal and do not kill any Muslims outside our country. In my opion, you foreign guys should support our policies openly. The Muslim has gradually lost their reputation in common Chinese since some of our Muslim minority made so many explosives and killing. If that continues,all the Chinese and non-Chinese Muslims will label as bad guys in our society. Once upon a time,most of the Chinese paid sympathies to the Palestinian and thought the Israel was aggressive and bad. Today,most of us pay sympathy to the Isreal and understand their situation since we also suffer the extremely activities from the Muslims. I really think the Muslim world should take the change seriously. You guys has lost the support of USA and Russia, and if you keep losing the Chinese support for some fake and meaningless reasons, that will be the lost of Muslim world.
The principal of China is always clear: no any religion can be above the country and constitution. Just as in Indonesia, they suppressed the communist ideology, we think it is none of our business because it is their internal rule. Show the respect to our internal rules and save your reputation. Religion is religion,country is country, donot be so naive.

I used to side with Pakistani against India but now I'm neutral but if Pakistani friends continue to side with Turks to mess with our country, they can be sure that a lot of Chinese start to have difference perception of Pakistan and India, Chinese people in this forum start to be fed up over this religious issue.

I used to side with Pakistani against India but now I'm neutral but if Pakistani friends continue to side with Turks to mess with our country, they can be sure that a lot of Chinese start to have difference perception of Pakistan and India, Chinese people in this forum start to be fed up over this religious issue.

Lol, you need to calm down. I'm confident your govt does not thinks like you.

@Topic, Pakistani members need not poke their noses into other's matters. Their country their rules. Imagine if China start interfering in Asia bibi case, or other minority related case when mobs burnt down Ahmadi worshipping places, etc.

I also believe this is western and indian propaganda to break the relations between China and Muslim world, by doing so they will have Muslim countries more reliant on west for weapons and also create hurdles for Chinese imports of oil, leading to the slowdown of it's economic growth.

Exactly, i've been here for 10yrs, anyone knew me here knew i'm extremely pro-Pakistan but not anymore since i've a feeling religious has been taking over here nowadays, no more reasoning and common sense exist day by day, everything justify blindly through Islam and Muslim ideology and anti-China propagandas, let alone the so-called iron brother claim

I believed once they pushing too far into our internal affairs, the Chinese public will be forcing the government policy to react, they just don't realized they're pushing China more and more into the Indians side because when friendship fading away, hatred from the Chinese public will be taken over next against Pakistan, sad but true

Why all this anti-China propaganda all of a sudden? There are about 6 or 7 article on here, I have criticised China in posts, but this seems to be doing US propaganda.

The Uighur issue is exagerrated, but Pakistani posters getting very wound up and falling for bait.

I think this is Indian propaganda. India has the most to gain and Pakistan has the most to lose if there is tension between.

I once heard from a Pakistani that friendship with China is the most important accomplishment and the foundation of Pakistani foreign policy. Wouldn’t India want to disrupt this relationship.

Lol, you need to calm down. I'm confident your govt does not thinks like you.

@Topic, Pakistani members need not poke their noses into other's matters. Their country their rules. Imagine if China start interfering in Asia bibi case, or other minority related case when mobs burnt down Ahmadi worshipping places, etc.

I also believe this is western and indian propaganda to break the relations between China and Muslim world, by doing so they will have Muslim countries more reliant on west for weapons and also create hurdles for Chinese imports of oil, leading to the slowdown of it's economic growth.

Really, you should know how China-India relation end after India was messing up with us over Dalai Lama in 1959, since then Chinese people start to hate them to core, I don't think it's in China's interest to see Pakistani to constantly interfere China over the religious issue. Personally I don't care I have been on this forum for over 9 years, I get used to see China and Chinese bashers but constantly come from a Pakistani friends is annoying. If Pakistani think they have the right to interfere in our internal business then they should prepare for reciprocity and just don't go to cry to the Moderators, I think we Chinese are capable to make them to taste their own medicine.

FAKE NEWS.

But Turks killing Muslim Kurds and razing their homes to dust in EAST KURDISTAN is a fact.

Turkey army even stripped Muslim Kurdish women naked and dragged them behind military vehicles on rough ground till they die.

I think this is Indian propaganda. India has the most to gain and Pakistan has the most to lose if there is tension between.

I once heard from a Pakistani that friendship with China is the most important accomplishment and the foundation of Pakistani foreign policy. Wouldn’t India want to disrupt this relationship.

Definitely Indian opportunist taking advantage of the situation. I am not sure if there are some fake Pakistani member on here provoking Chinese to create mischief.

Lets be honest here, the US after killing so many Pakistani & Afghan, Iraqi with drones now cries for Uighurs? Pakistani members must be rational.

Really, you should know how China-India relation end after India was messing up with us over Dalai Lama in 1959, since then Chinese people start to hate them to core, I don't think it's in China's interest to see Pakistani to constantly interfere China over the religious issue. Personally I don't care I have been on this forum for over 9 years, I get used to see China and Chinese bashers but constantly come from a Pakistani friends is annoying. If Pakistani think they have the right to interfere in our internal business then they should prepare for reciprocity and just don't go to cry to the Moderators, I think we Chinese are capable to make them to taste their own medicine.

So according to you to keep friendship all so called friends remain mum when China does human right violation, torture minorities and commit violence?

What kind of friendship is this where friend can not point out where you are doing wrong? Unless you have intention of master and client state relationship in guise of friendship?

Exactly, i've been here for 10yrs, anyone knew me here knew i'm extremely pro-Pakistan but not anymore since i've a feeling religious has been taking over here nowadays, no more reasoning and common sense exist day by day, everything justify blindly through Islam and Muslim ideology and anti-China propagandas, let alone the so-called iron brother claim

I believed once they pushing too far into our internal affairs, the Chinese public will be forcing the government policy to react, they just don't realized they're pushing China more and more into the Indians side because when friendship fading away, hatred from the Chinese public will be taken over next against Pakistan, sad but true

You can be sure that religion will destroy Chinese-Pakistani relation, so be it if it happen.

As soon as the religious card is played on them, many Pakistani friends would get worked up immediately. The OP's agenda is "Pan-Turkestan" ideology but disguised as Muslim issue, and some Pakistani friends just took the bait without even thinking. Right, Mr. "Dai Toruko" ?

So according to you to keep friendship all so called friends remain mum when China does human right violation, torture minorities and commit violence?

What kind of friendship is this where friend can not point out where you are doing wrong? Unless you have intention of master and client state relationship in guise of friendship?

Beside these bullsh1t, did we torture Pakistani in our soil? China and Pakistan had respected the principle of none interfere each other's internal affaire since 1960s, if they want to point out where we're doing wrong, they should accept Chinese to do the same, we have no problem to reciprocate.

Beside these bullsh1t, did we torture Pakistani in our soil? China and Pakistan had respected the principle of none interfere each other's internal affaire since 1960s, if they want to point out where we're doing wrong, they should accept Chinese to do the same, we have no problem to reciprocate.

You should do the same. Instead your communist regimes has taken the approach of supporting human right violation, rape, murder, genocide of other countries, supporting autocrats and dictators with the guise of non interference policies. Myanmar is one such example. Your communist regime should come clean and work to make sure to it is the case with other countries instead of supporting genocide at UN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom