What's new

China demolishing mosques in East Turkistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I just literally don’t understand is why it is against the Uighurs only? What about the House Churches which are appearing all over China, there is no action against them?
It has started against churches as well. their population is less. if you are a catholic - you are marked.

No big resistance from Chinese citizens. It means they accepted china Laws & comfortable with it Now.

We are financially and morally a bankrupt nation. What else to expect?
Don't drag everyone in this. We are good & brave people . We are front line state on war against terrorism since 2001, We spend billions of dollars in this war for our better future. Extremism , terrorism , sectarianism is going in gutter. We have bright future.

No big resistance from Chinese citizens. It means they accepted china Laws & comfortable with it Now.
I read some domestic news. I was shocked. There are so many new mosques in China! Even some cities don't have many Muslims. New mosques are still being built.

Hangzhou Mosque (built in 2012)
u=624322599,103455063&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Beijing (Doudian District) Mosque (built in 2013)
001IWMuNty6EeGD0trWe8&690

Shenzhen Mosque...
2b4df304278642d49caf1576b42c16db_th.jpg

0aaa41701d7046d7aaebc53fd0878462_th.webp

596e008d463a450786055d117913eec1_th.webp

This is the first time I know of a mosque in Shenzhen.

Calling Africans chimp? You understand it would probably take around a 100 Chinese men to beat up one African average male. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That's why you won zero gold medals in the Olympic Games?:rofl:

It's funny to see some Pakistani friends that their houses are under fire but they choose to care of some smoke of the neighbor. And I stop here since I don't want to hurt our iron brothers.

If they push to far, it will backfire and create a lot more extreme wave of new but more harsh and angry Muslims .
Wait for the extreme wave of any angry Muslims,and we will soon see their dead bodies. You guys specially Turkish guys should know:Unlike the naive Europe, USA,Russia and China will not tolerate any extreme activities at home. The big difference between us and the USA is we do not support Isreal and do not kill any Muslims outside our country. In my opion, you foreign guys should support our policies openly. The Muslim has gradually lost their reputation in common Chinese since some of our Muslim minority made so many explosives and killing. If that continues,all the Chinese and non-Chinese Muslims will label as bad guys in our society. Once upon a time,most of the Chinese paid sympathies to the Palestinian and thought the Israel was aggressive and bad. Today,most of us pay sympathy to the Isreal and understand their situation since we also suffer the extremely activities from the Muslims. I really think the Muslim world should take the change seriously. You guys has lost the support of USA and Russia, and if you keep losing the Chinese support for some fake and meaningless reasons, that will be the lost of Muslim world.
The principal of China is always clear: no any religion can be above the country and constitution. Just as in Indonesia, they suppressed the communist ideology, we think it is none of our business because it is their internal rule. Show the respect to our internal rules and save your reputation. Religion is religion,country is country, donot be so naive.

Last edited:
East Turkestan? Never heard of it. Is it some Turk fantasy land? If we're talking about fantasy, Kurdistan and Greek Constantinople sounds way cooler.
The Turkish dream too much, their day dreams is useless for their so-called country men,instead,it cause our high alerts and we have to take strict policy to hunt the traitors for protecting our own land.

Wait for the extreme wave of any angry Muslims,and we will soon see their dead bodies. You guys specially Turkish guys should know:Unlike the naive Europe, USA,Russia and China will not tolerate any extreme activities. The big difference between us and the USA is we do not support Isreal and do not kill any Muslims outside our country. In my opion, you guys should support our policies openly. The Muslim has gradually lost their reputation in common Chinese since the Muslim minority made so many explosives and killing. If that continues,all the Muslims will label as bad guys in society. Once upon a time,most of the Chinese paid sympathies to the Palestinian and thought the Israel was aggressive. Today,Today,most of us pay sympathy to the Isreal since we also suffer the extremely activities from the Muslims. I really think the Muslim world should take the change seriously. You guys has lost the support of USA and Russia, and if you lose the Chinese support for some fake and meaningless reasons, that will be Muslim world lost.
The principal of China is always clear: no any religion can be above the country and constitution. Just as in Indonesia, they suppressed the communist ideology, we think it is none of our business because it is their internal rule. Show the respect to our internal rules and save your reputation. Religion is religion,country is country, donot be so naive.
Well done China...We Indians are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom