What's new

China conducts test on ground-based midcourse missile interception

Hey, brother, sorry for my late reply.
Most japanese cannt read and write english well. And most young japanese are not interested in militory or politics... Some of them just use internet to seek AV or chat with girls....... They dont care about their gvot or global context, they just care about how to earn more money.

Very sad that they have degraded.

Well, we can use this opportunity to impose our identity on them as they will not resist.

What we need is to convince them that they are part of the great Chinese nation by sending missionaries and through various other means.

:china: :china: :china:

Hey, brother, sorry for my late reply.
Most japanese cannt read and write english well. And most young japanese are not interested in militory or politics... Some of them just use internet to seek AV or chat with girls....... They dont care about their gvot or global context, they just care about how to earn more money.

True, that's why I said before the Japanese now aren't like their forebearers. They are only interested in fun, not much into studying or hard work like before. Many Nipponese tell me this, young and old. that's why I said China should befriend Japan. Only very small number <1% are trouble makers like Koizumi.

Also Japanese girls make great girlfriends and if you treat my kindly you got yourself a great wife. Same with Russian women. So who said there was a problem of not enough brides for Chinese men, when both Russia and Japan needs a boost to their population?!

By the way, I am very experience with this matter and speak with truth. Japanese people like Chinese people are very open minded, you will know this if you interact with them. :smitten:

Very sad that they have degraded.

Well, we can use this opportunity to impose our identity on them as they will not resist.

What we need is to convince them that they are part of the great Chinese nation by sending missionaries and through various other means.

Also let me further elaborate. I always like to talk to Japanese people when I travel and at home. They are very easy to get along with and make friends with. There are some caveats and such, which I can share with you some day when I feel like it.

Remember, you must EARN respect from others, you can't TAKE it from them. Hope you understand my message.

I can tell you more about Nihonjin if you like. I am learning the language (both written and spoken) now, but taking time off to do my development in science and research.

True, that's why I said before the Japanese now aren't like their forebearers. They are only interested in fun, not much into studying or hard work like before. Many Nipponese tell me this, young and old. that's why I said China should befriend Japan. Only very small number <1&#37; are trouble makers like Koizumi.

Also Japanese girls make great girlfriends and if you treat my kindly you got yourself a great wife. Same with Russian women. So who said there was a problem of not enough brides for Chinese men, when both Russia and Japan needs a boost to their population?!

By the way, I am very experience with this matter and speak with truth. Japanese people like Chinese people are very open minded, you will know this if you interact with them. :smitten:

If Japan is to survive, Japan should join PRC. Mark my words.

And Russian girls are better than Japanese girls. Russian girls are polite and family oriented.

Theatre Ballistic Missile Defence Systems

"Mid course phase intercepts are arguably the most challenging from a detection and tracking perspective, as the missile is at the peak of its trajectory, and having shed booster stages is a small and cool radar target. Kinematically, mid course phase intercepts are demanding in terms of altitude, even if the missile's speed is modest as it flies across the top of the ballistic arc."

So getting back on topic: I hope our 'enemies' are scared now! :)

If Japan is to survive, Japan should join PRC. Mark my words.

And Russian girls are better than Japanese girls. Russian girls are polite and family oriented.

Huh?! I can't compare yet, as I don't know much about Russian girls (yet). But Japanese girls are very polite and family oriented (to a point), the problem is they grew up in a very 'cold' environment (hope you understand my hidden message).

But both are good people. Just like Chinese and Indians.

Maybe all of Asia can join as one big BIG nation, then no more land wars. But how to administer and divvy up is the challenge.

Huh?! I can't compare yet, as I don't know much about Russian girls (yet). But Japanese girls are very polite and family oriented (to a point), the problem is they grew up in a very 'cold' environment (hope you understand my hidden message).

Maybe all of Asia can join as one big BIG nation, then no more land wars. But how to administer and divvy up is the challenge.

Man I can assure you Russian girls are better than Japanese girls in many aspects. Well, I am not saying Japanese girls are bad. Of course they are good. But Russian girls are better match for Han boys.

But both are good people. Just like Chinese and Indians.

I disagree with you in that case... please replace indians with any other people.

Nation states will one day cease to exist. As empires have vanished, so will the nation states. Only civilizations will remain.

And China is more than a nation state, its a civilization, a particular way of life.

Guys, this Chinese midcourse missiles interception test is pretty hot

topic on some US military forums too.:china::cheers::china:

For Russian girls, I think they will become old very fast, because there is some girls in my class. They like cigarette and wine. It is very bad for them......

For Japanses girls, I think before married, they are very exoteric.
do you know, all of my classmate(contain me) like some film about them.........:smitten:

For Russian girls, I think they will become old very fast, because there is some girls in my class. They like cigarette and wine. It is very bad for them......

do you know, all of my classmate(contain me) like some film about them.........:smitten:

"some film about them" you say. :)

Remember at first the cultural difference may seem big, but if you always keep this in mind:

1) be polite and thoughtful to their needs

2) control your temper and don't get into sino-nippon politics

3) show the you care, take them out, take good care of them

AND

4) talk to them a lot

If you do this, you will have little problems, even if you are ugly or a little poor! :)

How come so many Chinese know about Russians? I feel left out as I grew up in N. America and there aren't many Russians here. I know Russia have drinking problems, but didn't know they were heavy smokers too. If so, not good for health.

Man I can assure you Russian girls are better than Japanese girls in many aspects. Well, I am not saying Japanese girls are bad. Of course they are good. But Russian girls are better match for Han boys.

I disagree with you in that case... please replace indians with any other people.

Nation states will one day cease to exist. As empires have vanished, so will the nation states. Only civilizations will remain.

And China is more than a nation state, its a civilization, a particular way of life.

Correct, China is a civilization more than a nation. Like past Dynasties and emperors, power may change hands but the people remain the same! :china:

One day Pakistan will kick out those CIA and MOSSAD and RAW agents and become united and strong. Likewise India will unify their provinces and become like one nation (if they don't cause trouble for her neighbors). But just remember not to infringe on our lands and we can be good friends!:agree:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom