What's new

China completely destroys a small Tibetan town in the mountains in 8 years, not even one house was spared

Try using a normal Chinese train. The smell is horrendous.
My goodness, Indians complain about Chinese trains...
Most trains in China now go high speed, China's HSR accounts for over 70% of the world total.

20180205001210_b7371eac142bff4251aa6999bb8c73a6_1.jpeg

Last edited:
My goodness, Indians complain about Chinese trains...
Most trains in China now go high speed, China's HSR accounts for over 70% of the world total.

Hsr experience was good but we used a normal seater train and people were packed in and the smell was overwhelming.

Tibetan people in Qamdo city sing Chinese volunteer army bettle song in Korean war "My Motherland".

Hsr experience was good but we used a normal seater train and people were packed in and the smell was overwhelming.

Although the passenger volume of our high-speed bullet trains has surpassed that of the regular trains long ago, and we are rapidly phasing out our regular trains, it is still hilarious to see an indian talking about smells...You are talking about indian trains...
The lowest class of our slow train (120 kmph K-train hard seat):
The second-lowest class (120 kmph K-train hard sleeper):
older ones:
newer ones:
Then there are soft sleepers with 4 bunk per closed compartment.
At least even the lowest class of the slow trains all have ACs here...

While for 99% of train in india do not even have AC... Same for your buses, taxis, lol...
This is 99% of indian trains look like:
99% of buses in india does not have AC and look like this:
lol...
Crowded Non-AC trains, buses in a tropical place as hot as hell ... The smell just flies out my computer screen...lol...
Do not lie, you have never been to China... Those who have been to China will feel ashamed even just talk about india in front of China...LMAO...

Last edited:
It is really very sad.
All signage is in Chinese.
The tibetan script is demolished. The Tibetian culture is destroid.
1604591164888.png

1604591221718.png

1604591375283.png

Why do you publicly show off all the bad
1604591164888.png
1604591221718.png
1604591375283.png
1604591164888.png1604591221718.png1604591375283.png
1604591164888.png
1604591221718.png
1604591375283.png
what you are doing to the Tibetans?

It is really very sad.
View attachment 685959
View attachment 685960
View attachment 685962

Why do you publicly show off all the badView attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962View attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962View attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962 what you are doing to the Tibetans?
Check your own photos carefully again, they all have Tibetan writings on them. Sad?? They live a healthy and prosperuos life, you Indians live in slums and garbage dumps with empty stomach, no running water, no electricity, no healthcare and you feel sad for Tibetans??

This movie is about this place, chamdo, and what life was like before and how PLA liberated Tibetan slaves who made up over 95% of the Tibetan population in old Tibet

PLA officer cast by actor from Taiwan

It is really very sad.
View attachment 685959
View attachment 685960
View attachment 685962

Why do you publicly show off all the badView attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962View attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962View attachment 685959View attachment 685960View attachment 685962 what you are doing to the Tibetans?
poor dude, you can't separate Tibetan on every sign and think it's all in Chinese, right? haha
Let me tell you, every Chinese person can tell the difference between Tibetan and Chinese, the writing style is very similar but we can separate them.

This is the difference between Tibetan civilization and your Indian civilization, don't pretend to pity Tibetans, you have been trying to annex Tibet since 1957 just like you did with the Tibetans in Sikkim and the North East Indian states, if China had lost the 1957 war you would have annexed Tibet

Although the passenger volume of our high-speed bullet trains has surpassed that of the regular trains long ago, and we are rapidly phasing out our regular trains, it is still hilarious to see an indian talking about smells...You are talking about indian trains...
The lowest class of our slow train (120 kmph K-train hard seat):
The second-lowest class (120 kmph K-train hard sleeper):
older ones:
newer ones:
Then there are soft sleepers with 4 bunk per closed compartment.
At least even the lowest class of the slow trains all have ACs here...

While for 99% of train in india do not even have AC... Same for your buses, taxis, lol...
This is 99% of indian trains look like:
99% of buses in india does not have AC and look like this:
lol...
Crowded Non-AC trains, buses in a tropical place as hot as hell ... The smell just flies out my computer screen...lol...

Do not lie, you have never been to China... Those who have been to China will feel ashamed even just talk about india in front of China...LMAO...

I am one of the very few who been on the China hard seater train. That was way back in mid 80s as I embarked on my return from Lhasa having landed in Chengdu and hard seater train for 4 days and 4 nights to Hong Kong.

Few of even the Chinese, be they wumao or whatnot would have known .

I was travelling in China in the time where FECs were worshipped, if you even know or seen what FEC is like
My remnants of FEC from those days

aa Chinese FEC 01.jpg

The overcrowding of train was a horror. People and pigs were on board. You open your thighs and two heads will pop up in the space, You shift your legs to the side and other heads pop up as well in that space.

If you are dead, you cannot drop to the floor as you be hold up by press of bodies from side and below.

The hard seater was very very painful seating for the first day and night. And then the nerves all lost from the legs and back and numb for the rest of the journey.

ONE THING FOR SURE. THERE WAS NO SMELL ON THAT TRAIN AS THE WINDOWS ALL OPENED AND FRESH AIR KEPT BEING BLOWN IN .
details in https://shanlung.livejournal.com/105488.html

In time, we got onto the hard seater train. In short while, I understood why it was called hard seater. No sleeping bunks, and the seat were really hard. The train was jammed to extent you folks would never have understood. People crawled into the space between the seat and the floor. You opened your legs to have two heads poking out in between. You shift your legs and the heads appeared next to your thigh. In space too small for bodies, they would stuff their live chickens.

It was terrible the first day and night. The 2nd day and night it became agony. The next day it was not that bad as the nerves in your legs and back already died. And the train rolled on and on and on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom