What's new

China claims successful test of microwave relativity engine

and tomorrow u may find a thread that Indian scientist Astra-2013 published a path-breaking paper on
Decoupling Smalltalk from Lambda Calculus in Online Algorithms with Isaac newton:rofl:

then most of forum members will cheers for this.........there may be a Chinese who will say Newton is dead how can someone write a paper with him.........then like you some Indian members will post

the editor board of an SCI/EI journal ACTA PHYSICA SINICA and those professors that are doing blind reviewing of this paper are basicly morons who don't understand high school physics? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

typical thinking
Yaar samajh to nahi aa raha kuch katarnaak hi likaa hoga aise hi todi paper Publish kar diya :rofl::rofl::rofl:

at the macro scale and momentum space seen here quantum and relativity respectively reduce to classical electrodynamics.

That's not a valid objection. No one is claiming that the macro system has quantum mechanical properties, only that the effectis rooted in QM principles.

For an analogy, all modern electronics are based on QM but, of course, radios and TVs and radars are macro objects.

so you thing all papers published or accepted by journals are conceptually right or valid then you know very little about journal publishing.......take a look at below links

Nonsense paper accepted by mathematics journal
Random paper generator fools conference organizers

ever heard of Random paper generators

SCIgen is a Random CS paper generator designed by MIT students(by using it even u can write a paper on random topic ) it fooled many reputed journals and conferences. link SCIgen - An Automatic CS Paper Generator

MATHgen is for maths random papers. like this u can even generate physics papers.

For sure I know SCIgen, I personally played it for fun for quite some time, but there is one thing crucial: SCIgen random papers looks real in computer science and fuzzy/stochastic mathematics only (which is completely based on logic and theory but not fact), in any field that laboratory experiment is the main research method or at least is feasible, such kind of fraud paper won't stand a chance. For example, if you generate a CFD paper and send to JFM or PRL or CE/OE, you might even get blacklisted.

By the way, such kind of random papers sometimes get accepted by conferences, but you really gotta know the level of such kinda conferences~well, you know what I mean. In more often cases, if a English speaking reviewer cannot understand the content of the paper from a non-English speaking author, he mark this as a paper that needs linguistic revision, this gives an opportunity for random papers, but in China, Chinese speaking reviewers review Chinese paper gives no chance of such craps. Unless the journal is poorly organized and lack experienced reviewer, nor that kind of funny thing could hardly happen.

and tomorrow u may find a thread that Indian scientist Astra-2013 published a path-breaking paper on
Decoupling Smalltalk from Lambda Calculus in Online Algorithms with Isaac newton:rofl:

then most of forum members will cheers for this.........there may be a Chinese who will say Newton is dead how can someone write a paper with him.........then like you some Indian members will post

the editor board of an SCI/EI journal ACTA PHYSICA SINICA and those professors that are doing blind reviewing of this paper are basicly morons who don't understand high school physics? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

typical thinking
Yaar samajh to nahi aa raha kuch katarnaak hi likaa hoga aise hi todi paper Publish kar diya :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So just feel free to deliver your paper to a Chinese conference, I'm waiting for your humiliation~

"So just feel free to deliver your paper to a Chinese conference, I'm waiting for your humiliation~"

Here is a paper submitted to WMSCI 2005: generated using Scigen it was accepted

Rooter: A Methodology for the Typical Unification of Access Points and Redundancy
Jeremy Stribling, Daniel Aguayo and Maxwell Krohn

like this there are many conceptually invalid papers on Physics,chemistry etc that got published in reputed journals.

Rooter: A Methodology for the Typical Unification of Access Points and Redundancy

No more B/S, just find me an example that mechanical/ machinery or any engineering based random paper got accepted by any conference.

"So just feel free to deliver your paper to a Chinese conference, I'm waiting for your humiliation~"

like this there are many conceptually invalid papers on Physics,chemistry etc that got published in reputed journals.

Many??
Well, you just find one, that's it~

Getting published in journals doesn't necessarily mean the stuff is correct, but it does prove that the stuff is not basicly stupid as what you have just explained in most of the cases.

first dont take it personally like i am not accepting it because it is a work of chinease scientist........many indian scientist also publish some fraud papers like all others countaries.

u asked for links here are some major research frauds

Schön scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jan Hendrik Schön: World Class Physics Fraud Gets Last Laugh - A Whole Book About Himself
Study: Fraud growing in scientific research papers - Yahoo! News
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/oct/01/tenfold-increase-science-paper-retracted-fraud

first dont take it personally like i am not accepting it because it is a works of a chinease scientist........many indian scientist also publish some fraud papers like all others countaries.

u asked for links here are some major research frauds

Schön scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jan Hendrik Schön: World Class Physics Fraud Gets Last Laugh - A Whole Book About Himself
Study: Fraud growing in scientific research papers - Yahoo! News
Tenfold increase in scientific research papers retracted for fraud | Science | The Guardian

Please understand my meanings properly either, I'm not assuring that this must not be a fraud.

My point is that even if this stuff is somehow wrong or is a shameless fraud, your proof which is completely based on high school physics itself cannot disprove it, if you look inside another paper I posted previously (which unfortunately, is in Chinese), you'll find they gave a explanation for your problem intrinsically, part of which I just posted for you about the electromagnetic pressure gradient (the other part I cannot understand either), numerical simulation and its results based on Finite Element Method and Generalized Maxwell Equations are presented in a very coherent and logical way.

Back
Top Bottom