What's new

China building base in Pakistan would push India towards US: Expert

Read it peeps.
It's all but few "Angrez talking
And that's how they operate.
Oh the big game.
There is insecurity.Oh he's the bad guy.We can support you.

Kristen Gunness,Bickford or Fieldler: who are they?
Are they the Indians doing the talking?

US is a expeditionary force that operates out of overseas military bases..They have bases in the best of the countries as well..

Their think tanks assume that India is a potential future military partner, most countries do run strategic assessments based on emerging scenarios...meanwhile, India too would have its own strategic assessments running in parallel. The twain might meet or may not. .that's for the future to know.

At the present moment, India has its strategy designed to be built around its own capability enhancement.

Both, along with Japan are mature countries, and are capable to do what's best for them.

Chinese intentions are very clear now with SCS and pak occupied kashmir adventures. You wrote nonsense and you know about it.

China has already reached its peak and entering a very slow phase for many years to come.

too much fear and inferiority complex is bad for your health

Pakistan and China have a trade relation and economic relation , and inter cultural relation

:pakistan::china:

India has problem with every country in region

This is what I too said.
War between China and India will see total annihilation of China.

did you do masters in stupidity & delusion?
i don't know whether to laugh or cry on this childish statement

Pakistan and China have a trade relation and economic relation , and inter cultural relation

:pakistan::china:

India has problem with every country in region

their problem is envy & jealousy my friend, all driven by FEAR

i feel pity for the thread opener...

This is what I too said.
War between China and India will see total annihilation of China.

Pak indo war, India will suffer most.
China India war, China will suffer most.
You need get it right.

Ah.....you meant that in the event of MAD the bigger/better economy will suffer more due to the greater opportunity loss? You are cent percent correct. I apologize for misunderstanding your previous post.

However, I do not agree that due to MAD a war is impossible, never underestimate the stupidity and/or bravado of man. Let's just hope that saner minds prevail.

Lessons were learnt in 1971 which means whatever may happen , India does not move to allow Americans here.

A multipolar world is what India favours and this means we remain more or less neutral .

too much fear and inferiority complex is bad for your health

You speak as if you have experienced the above two all your life.

My comment do not represent fear or inferiority complex, in fact as an Indian I do not think there is a need for fear or inferiority complex, but time to project India as an emerging power.

I will love to see that happening, US base in India:pop:

However both China or US don't have any presence in Pakistan :(
That wont happen and a base of some other country isn't something to be proud of.

India is always poking its nose for whats happening in Pakistan

We don't need any foreign bases in our country, mutual cooperation in terms of trade, defense, culture etc is all we opt for, as far as bases are concerned Pakistan can easily respond to any mistake by any country.

You speak as if you have experienced the above two all your life.

My comment do not represent fear or inferiority complex, in fact as an Indian I do not think there is a need for fear or inferiority complex, but time to project India as an emerging power.

I definitely have judged the intensities of these two in your posts above.

just to help you with your inferiority complex issues, i would say that some thing that is but obvious doesn't need any "projection" or unnecessary praises, only inferiority complex people who think they lack and have to compete try to project themselves as superior.

on the contrary have you ever seen a Chinese trying to project or praise his country unnecessarily. I don't think so. you know why?. because it IS indeed a Superpower that doesn't required to be praised, it just IS and EVERY one know that.

so never try to project what you are Not. it seriously affects your inner ego and that's bad for mental health and well being.
Good luck

So they are worried about China-Pak economic corridor, but the US defense sales and nuclear deal with India are just peaceful gestures? Hypocrites!!!!

I definitely have judged the intensities of these two in your posts above.

just to help you with your inferiority complex issues, i would say that some thing that is but obvious doesn't need any "projection" or unnecessary praises, only inferiority complex people who think they lack and have to compete try to project themselves as superior.

on the contrary have you ever seen a Chinese trying to project or praise his country unnecessarily. I don't think so. you know why?. because it IS indeed a Superpower that doesn't required to be praised, it just IS and EVERY one know that.

so never try to project what you are Not. it seriously affects your inner ego and that's bad for mental health and well being.
Good luck

You got it completely wrong, we do not follow what chinese do, chinese like to sneak in and do their things ... like a businessmen, look for economics, wait till US decline(which is not going to happen) ....etc..etc.., India is different.

power dynamics are completely different. Thanks for the advise.

The last line of your post ........ which is a judgement is not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom