What's new

China better to do business than India: Dow Chemical CEO

Chinese are not corrupt like Indian (Arjun singh and Rajeev Gandhy). If something like Bhopal would have happened in China, Chinese govt would have put Bamboo in rear of the DOW CEO.

What sh!t this murderer talking about?

china is indeed good for bussiness cpc can evacuate villages in matter of seconds and can sell that land also in matter of seconds,here in India we have to face protest that some more protest and than some more protest.

In some cases its good to have dictatorship.

Chinese are not corrupt like Indian (Arjun singh and Rajeev Gandhy). If something like Bhopal would have happened in China, Chinese govt would have put Bamboo in rear of the DOW CEO.

What sh!t this murderer talking about?

exactly,whenever i think about these back stabbing leaders my blood boils,but time has changed India has changed so look at the bright side.......

I find it disgusting about Pakistanis morality when u support statements from mass murderers just to spite Indians...

Unlike you I was on topic and it has nothing to do with what you are suggesting. Anyone that does not buy into the sham that is your incredible shining India is condemned by you. china is clearly the place I would invest money rather than India. Is that too hard for you to swallow??

its understood & obvious, I guess no need to create a thread for tht......

china is indeed good for bussiness cpc can evacuate villages in matter of seconds and can sell that land also in matter of seconds,here in India we have to face protest that some more protest and than some more protest.

In some cases its good to have dictatorship.

exactly,whenever i think about these back stabbing leaders my blood boils,but time has changed India has changed so look at the bright side.......

to have a good business environment, you need freedom.

china has more freedom than india, thats why we are beating you.

Why are we rolling out the red carpet for Dow Chemical? Why do we need Dow Chemical here? Where's Sinopec and Sinochem?
But China IS rolling out the red carpet for DOW. Ah! Another Bhopal gas disaster waiting to happen in Shanghai! :cheesy:

Well it's the economy, stupid! (Famous words of Bill Clinton). Money makes the mare go! Carry on....

I find it disgusting about Pakistanis morality when u support statements from mass murderers just to spite Indians...

wht abt the morality of indians who allow the murderer to go safely from india with hounor ofcourse

soo ur govt failure to punish culprits is not something Pakistanis & chinease should care off

when the life of a single person from master country is more important for indian govt than thousands of poor indians died in inccident, wht pakistanis & chinease can do.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom