What's new

China and The Art of (losing) War

Interesting to note that 2nd post declares some troll will bring India in the thread and 3rd post is by an Indian who did bring India n with the symbolic story of Wind and Sun :pop:.

As for the article, when did US ever 'deferred' to its neighbours?

Quote from the original article:

For the last 1,500 years, the Chinese have been more under foreign rule than Chinese rule.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/284228-china-art-losing-war.html#ixzz2iGkvl8ZZ
Our han and tang dynasty have beaten and ruled xiongnu and gorkturk empire for hundreds of years.Our qing dynasty also had ruled a big part of central and North asia for more than 100 years.Can't even imagine pathetic indian pacifists weakling rule the bloodthirsty warlike turk or mongol people.

Our han and tang dynasty have beaten and ruled xiongnu and gorkturk empire for hundreds of years.Our qing dynasty also ruled a big part of central and North asia for more than 100 years.Can't even imagine pathetic indian pacifists weakling rule the bloodthirsty warlike turk or mongol people.

Why should anyone rule another without one's consent? India has no necessity to impose rule on someone else and take pride in it.

Our han and tang dynasty have beaten and ruled xiongnu and gorkturk empire for hundreds of years.Our qing dynasty also ruled a big part of central and North asia for more than 100 years.Can't even imagine pathetic indian pacifists weakling rule the bloodthirsty warlike turk or mongol people.

Go scream at the original source; I quoted it.

And come back to tell us that even Japanese are chinese; 1937-45 was an internal affair of china.

It was chinese who raped other chinese in Nanking; USA should not have intervened. :omghaha:

Why should anyone rule another without one's consent? India has no necessity to impose rule on someone else and take pride in it.

Indians must have forgotten that when it came to subjugating princely states :lol:

And come back to tell us that even Japanese are chinese; 1937-45 was an internal affair of china.

It was chinese who raped other chinese in Nanking; USA should not have intervened. :omghaha:

Sickening to see how easily it comes to some Indians to laugh on mass scale human degradation and rape.

Coming back to topic I would really like to know some specific events where US has actually deferred to its neighbours? Can someone please expand on this?

There were about 2 million japanese soldiers had invaded us and still they failed to rule us.how many britain soldiers have invade and ruled india for hundreds of years?tens of thousands.lol,that's a very very big shame.

Coming back to topic I would really like to know some specific events where US has actually deferred to its neighbours? Can someone please expand on this?

Do you even realize that you don't matter ?

Hope some Pakistani friend cares to answer you. Best of luck.

That is true. You are a country that has no business talking about wrestling for global power influence whatsoever. Your country and culture are inherently pacifist due to Hindu/Buddhist's thinking. This is why India is very weak despite having the 2nd biggest population on earth.

Sickening to see how easily it comes to some Indians to laugh on mass scale human degradation and rape.

I think I hear the Indians sing " Mirror Mirror on the wall" . I agree with you, although duly noted your concern seems to come up only when one side gives it back. :what:

That is true. You are a country that has no business talking about wrestling for global power influence whatsoever. Your country and culture are inherently pacifist due to Hindu/Buddhist's thinking. This is why India is very weak despite having the 2nd biggest population on earth.

Off course, India is peace loving.

But the peace comes through strength.

Read Mahabharata (esp what Krishna told Arjun in Bhagwat Gita).

Let be honest with ourselves here. The Japanese will never be independent unless they re-militarized and kick out the USA. This is working to our favor if we play our hand correctly.

Philippine is an insignificant country that are not on our chess board. Vietnam, historically, is a country that will not accept foreign power on their land so we already have a working chess piece that will keep USA out. Korea is technically a lukewarm country but very nationalist on the inside. Due to strong historical link and tie, Korea is still under our strategic thinking. The rest of Southeast Asia is a pacifist state and involve in a Non-Alliance Movement. Whether we play nice or not, they will continue to stay neutral due to fear of retaliation from both USA/China. They are using USA to counter us, and we are using them to broader our global influence. In the end, our foreign power influence will continue to grow at a pace that we enjoy. Our passive-aggressive foreign policy is playing perfectly into our favorite. Our strategy reminds me of Uncle Sam's founding father, George Washington... "stay neutral in foreign war, improve infrastructure, open up western lands, promote economic activities, reduce regional tension, and promote the spirit of nationalism." Does that ring a bell here, hello?

Off course, India is peace loving.

But the peace comes through strength.

Read Mahabharata (esp what Krishna told Arjun in Bhagwat Gita).
You obviously took the word pacifism as the "peace loving" in a positive way. LOL Because you are a pacifist, that why most of your history is being bully by others and there is not much pride to fall back on other than the notion of asskissing as some great achievement of strength. Like for instance, during the British rule, most Indians are servant of British and fought for them instead of fighting for revolutionary causes like we did and to some degree, the Viet Minh.

You obviously took the word pacifism as the "peace loving" in a positive way. LOL Because you are a pacifist, that why most of your history is being bully by others and there is not much pride to fall back on other than the notion of asskissing as some great achievement of strength. Like for instance, during the British rule, most Indians are servant of British and fought for them instead of fighting for revolutionary causes like we did and to some degree, the Viet Minh.

Are you telling us all Chinese did not fight for others?

Collaborationist Chinese Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom