What's new

China ambassador blames Rohingya insurgents for Myanmar crisis

Bangladeshi people don't expect anything better from India, as only a small percentage of people recognize India as a friendly nation. Not to mention their hatred towards Muslims and another ethnic group, you should well aware of these issues from PDF.
And war with Myanmar or with anyone is not on our agenda.In fact, Bangladesh is a very interested on Kunming-Chittagong link road.We also nothing to gain from a war with any nation as our GDP is growing over 7%.
But Myanmar is a rogue state, can start anything.In that scenario, we have to defend ourselves.And now I am starting to believe that China won't supplying ammo to BD and will take side with Myanmar.
No matter what, China Bangladesh relation should remain strong both in economically and politically. But we should find an alternative military hardware supplier who won't stop supplying required equipment during nation's critical situation.
I appreciate your support for those poor Rohingya people. Aside religion and politics, we are all human being and should not harm each other at least if we can't help them.

I hope you heard the venom of some Indians towards BD. I never knew that the level of Indian hatred towards Bangladesh and its people before coming to PDF.

And you saw the level of hatred bangladeshi members have for Indian Hindus? I am appaled.

They actually do.

They don't. They care about Bangladesh's interest. Bangladesh is not a country where you govt or Indian govt can call the shots. You accusing BD govt bending to India's will is a pathetic excuse. The real issue is you have interest in Burma. So you don't care about genocide as long as your interests are protected there. Same with US. We have interest in relation with China. So this Rohingya issue won't change anything in BD-China relation. But if you try to dictate BD affairs then it will indeed harm the relation. And it won't be good for you either.

You tell me when did BD act against Chinese interest? Don't give pathetic excuse.

Read my full post...

Are you a Chinese or a false flagger? It seem you have no idea on Chinese demographics. The largest Buddhist population in the world lives in China. Around 20% Chinese explicitly say they are Buddhists and there are many folk religions that follow Buddhist traditions.

You can search the net or if you cannot, I can give you the links.
They are an atheist majority. That's my favourite thing about them.

I hope you heard the venom of some Indians towards BD. I never knew that the level of Indian hatred towards Bangladesh and its people before coming to PDF.
And 10 people posts you have generalized to the opinion of India but ignore the reality of grants, projects, loans, Indian government is giving to Bangladesh.

And you saw the level of hatred bangladeshi members have for Indian Hindus? I am appaled.
We don't hate India though we have some disagreement with them.But some Indian posters hatred towards BD is just another level which unfortunate.
And 10 people posts you have generalized to the opinion of India but ignore the reality of grants, projects, loans, Indian government is giving to Bangladesh.
India was not good to us after independence.Making dam to block international water flow in the dry season, and flood with enormous water in rainy season, arming and supporting separatist in CHT, doing politician assassination is not helping Bangladesh.
And RAW is responsible for political instability in Bangladesh to install pro-Indian unpopular government(Hasina) against people's will. After Hasina government, India starts killing Bangladeshi civilians in the border, enjoying free transit over Bangladesh(government filled a famous river(Titas) to build a road for India to do that), using port for free, building a power plant in Rampal near Shundarban despite all Bangladeshi people(even by pro-Indian people) protest.Now India is supporting Myanmar over Bangladesh when Hasina did anything for India, even did not join SAARC summit in Pakistan. It angers peoples, it's happening for years.
After all of that, India offered 5 billion loans with many conditions in 2017.China offered 24 Billion last year, Japan is doing even more. But they don't harm interest, interfere in our political arena or don't disrespect us in any way.

Not only this, but unofficial diplomatic channels have conveyed that if China seizes the Chicken Neck, Bangladesh would allow Indian troops to transit through their country to reach the northeast. That would be an unbelievably hostile gesture by Bangladesh.
I hear you... but then again Bangaldesh has difficulty pushing back against Indian demands because they are relatively too weak. If and when the day comes when the chicken neck is cut, India would be weakened and Bangladesh may not actually go through with it. (Personally, I think chicken neck occupation is unnecessary. Just firepower coverage is enough to disrupt economic links and throw whole northeast into chaos. The main attack would be directly against Delhi from the West in cooperation with Pakistan.)

We don't hate India though we have some disagreement with them.But some Indian posters hatred towards BD is just another level which unfortunate.
That's what I say. I interact with BD members atleast every week and nobody hates India. Infact few of them have been to India and they are glad its now easy to visit India nowadays. This forum is so toxic. You could see how many threads against India for not issueing a statement against Burma? Only against India. But China went a step ahead and blocked UN resolution condemning Burma and you guys are justifying it and still blaming India. BD members hate India only for one reason: India is Hindu majority.

That's what I say. I interact with BD members atleast every week and nobody hates India. Infact few of them have been to India and they are glad its now easy to visit India nowadays. This forum is so toxic. You could see how many threads against India for not issueing a statement against Burma? Only against India. But China went a step ahead and blocked UN resolution condemning Burma and you guys are justifying it and still blaming India. BD members hate India only for one reason: India is Hindu majority.
Bangladeshis don't hate Hindus, everyone has Hindu friend. If we hated them, 20 million of them could not be able to live peacefully for half a century, unlike Indian Muslims.

LOL , muslim Jihad face buddhist Jihad, I support later as a buddhist.hope chinese gov can realize that muslim cant be any others friends

LOL , muslim Jihad face buddhist Jihad, I support later as a buddhist.hope chinese gov can realize that muslim cant be any others friends
LOL..
Lets take a look at the Buddhist majority countries.
They are Cambodia, Thailand, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Laos and Mongolia(barely)

All of them combined have a population of 170 millions. BD alone has a population of 170 millions. You sure you wanna ally with the Buddhists and make Muslims your enemy? Although I'm confident most of the Buddhists wouldn't support what Myanmar is doing(Check what Dalai-Lama said).
If you want to make all the Muslims your enemies then you'll end up with lots of enemies. Even to a future super power like China that should not be a preferred situation. Afaik Buddhists make less than 20% of Chinese population so they hardly has many says in terms of foreign policies.

Remember that what happens today will have consequences in the future. So plan your policies accordingly.

BTW if it is between Muslim jihad and Buddhist jihad is it necessary to support any, if you are a peace loving individual?

Afaik Buddhists make less than 20% of Chinese population so they hardly has many says in terms of foreign policies.
Only 6 percent Chinese are Buddhist.Not hardcore type like the burmese, but very nominal and good varieties like the Tibetan.

Back
Top Bottom