What's new

China accuses US of oil theft in Syria

Zsari

Reaction score
Country
China

China accuses US of oil theft in Syria​

18 Jan, 2023 03:20 / Updated 14 minutes ago

China has blasted the United States for its “banditry” in Syria, claiming that Washington’s years-long military occupation and the “plundering” of Syrian resources have placed the country on the brink of a “humanitarian disaster.”

Addressing reporters during a press briefing on Tuesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin was asked to comment on recent reports in Syrian media that US forces had transported a large quantity of “looted oil” from Syria to Iraq earlier this month.

“We are struck by the blatancy and egregiousness of the US’s plundering of Syria… Such banditry is aggravating the energy crisis and humanitarian disaster in Syria,” he said, citing Syrian government statistics purporting that “over 80% of Syria’s daily oil output was smuggled out of the country by US occupation troops” in the first half of 2022.

“Whether the US gives or takes, it plunges other countries into turmoil and disaster, and the US gets to reap the benefits for its hegemony and other interests,” he added. “This is the result of the US’s so-called “rules-based order.””

….

https://www.rt.com/news/570042-china-us-syria-oil-theft/amp/

While Syria's so called "ally" Russia is watching it happening without doing anything. What a bunch of cowards these Russians are.

While Syria's so called "ally" Russia is watching it happening without doing anything. What a bunch of cowards these Russians are.
I agree. When they went in Syria,the first year,they went in and everybody in the area didn't dare do anything. Then...they told everyone that they will only protect their bases. So Israelis started bombing Syria,Americans helped the SDF,the Turks entered northern Syria...and the Russians were just protecting their bases. They didn't even impose a no-fly zone over Syria.

All these S-300s and S-400s and nothing. Israel kept bombing the country whenever they wanted.

I agree. When they went in Syria,the first year,they went in and everybody in the area didn't dare do anything. Then...they told everyone that they will only protect their bases. So Israelis started bombing Syria,Americans helped the SDF,the Turks entered northern Syria...and the Russians were just protecting their bases. They didn't even impose a no-fly zone over Syria.

All these S-300s and S-400s and nothing. Israel kept bombing the country whenever they wanted.

And lessons learned?

Stand as a Nation on its own feet’s, then it’s n impossible to be conquered or robbed ! This is the way forward! You can never transfer and trust your own security in other hands. I have learned it through the hard way.

And lessons learned?

Stand as a Nation on its own feet’s, then it’s n impossible to be conquered or robbed ! This is the way forward! You can never transfer and trust your own security in other hands. I have learned it through the hard way.
Or if you want to look like a superpower that protects its allies,then show that you're strong and protect your allies.

Or if you want to look like a superpower that protects its allies,then show that you're strong and protect your allies.

Russia would not take direct military action against the US in Syria or anywhere else, just as the US would not take direct military action against Russia in Ukraine or anywhere else.

But yes, US stealing Syrian oil is all Russian's fault.

I thought everybody was cheering how the Russians and Syrians kicked the US out of Syria...now suddenly the US is back in...transporting oil??

Back
Top Bottom