What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Thank Allah we're back !! Alhamdulillah !!

If needed I'm willing to pay subscription fees for access to PDF. Those who agree/concur with me please say so. :D

Bhai paying a fee won't help PDF from getting attacked again. PDF will always be subjected to attacks from certain state controlled parties.

For Bangladeshis at least, this forum is a safe space for anonymously voicing their thoughts without the fear of repercussions. Having a subscription will simply create a barrier to that privilege. Folks in BD already have to use VPNs to log into PDF.

But I do get your point, I was checking in and trying to log in several times a day in the last few days, would definitely love for the forum to be online without interruptions. PDF addiction is real!

can’t pay! no paypal in bangladesh…
PayPal is blocked in Bangladesh from digital era! Now it's smart Bangladesh, I hope many other things will be blocked!

Let's request them to start "KaguPay" like "Porajoy Keyboard!"

Ps - Green chilies is 400tk kg now! In few areas it reached 1000tk kg today ( read from FB feeds) !

Joy smart Bangladesh!

Last edited:
১ টা মরিচ নাকি ১ টাকা। ইলিশ মাছের কেজির মত দাম হয়ে গেছে। কপাল ভাল যে কাচা-মরিচ খাওয়া অত দরকারি না।

Folks in BD already have to use VPNs to log into PDF.

VPN use করা তো অনেক আগেই বন্ধ হয়ে গেসে।

VPN use করা তো অনেক আগেই বন্ধ হয়ে গেসে।
ওটা broadband দিয়ে। মোবাইল নেট দিয়ে ঢোকা যায় না! আর মনে হয় না যে VPN ছাড়া কেউ ঢুকতে চাইবে। Broadband দিয়ে ঢুকতে দেয়া মানে ইঁদুর ধরার কল পাতা হয়েছে!

You will see a BAL minister soon telling people not to eat green chili, as it can cause gas and add to global warming.

শুকনা মরিচ মনে হয় পেটের জন্য ভাল ভাই! তাই দাম বাড়ে নাই তেমন টা। যে বলবে শুকনা মরিচ খেলে পেটে গ্যাস বাড়ে সে রাজাকার! 😂

তাই নাকি!...how do people access PDF from BD?
মোবাইল নেট দিয়ে করা যায় না! জাস্ট ব্রডব্যান্ড দিয়ে যায়। আনব্লক না, এটা আমার মতে ইঁদুর ধরা কল!

আমি গ্রামীনফোন, রবি ২টা দিয়েই চেষ্টা করেছি ভিপিএন ছাড়া। লাভ হয় নাই!

অবশ্য cloud flare দিয়ে ঢোকা যায়,তবে এতে আইপি বাংলাদেশেরই থাকে।

আর আমাদের মহামান্য চেতনা সরকার সহজেই আইএসপি থেকে তথ্য নিয়ে সমালোচনাকারী দের বাঁশ দিতে পারবে!
তাই রিস্ক নেয়ার দরকার কি ভাই?

হাজার হলেও নিষ্পাপ গণতান্ত্রিক সরকার ক্ষমতায় আছে যাদের আমলেই নাকি শুধুমাত্র জনগণ ভোট দেয়ার সুযোগ পায়!

আর বাকস্বাধীনতা সমুন্নত হয়!

@leonblack08

Last edited:
ওটা broadband দিয়ে। মোবাইল নেট দিয়ে ঢোকা যায় না! আর মনে হয় না যে VPN ছাড়া কেউ ঢুকতে চাইবে। Broadband দিয়ে ঢুকতে দেয়া মানে ইঁদুর ধরার কল পাতা হয়েছে!

শুকনা মরিচ মনে হয় পেটের জন্য ভাল ভাই! তাই দাম বাড়ে নাই তেমন টা। যে বলবে শুকনা মরিচ খেলে পেটে গ্যাস বাড়ে সে রাজাকার! 😂

মোবাইল নেট দিয়ে করা যায় না! জাস্ট ব্রডব্যান্ড দিয়ে যায়। আনব্লক না, এটা আমার মতে ইঁদুর ধরা কল!

আমি গ্রামীনফোন, রবি ২টা দিয়েই চেষ্টা করেছি ভিপিএন ছাড়া। লাভ হয় নাই!

অবশ্য cloud flare দিয়ে ঢোকা যায়,তবে এতে আইপি বাংলাদেশেরই থাকে।

আর আমাদের মহামান্য চেতনা সরকার সহজেই আইএসপি থেকে তথ্য নিয়ে সমালোচনাকারী দের বাঁশ দিতে পারবে!
তাই রিস্ক নেয়ার দরকার কি ভাই?

@leonblack08

Yeah, don't take risk Bhai. Better safe than sorry.

Le Grande Voiture! A two ton Lincoln Continental V8 that could compete with an aircraft carrier for size...:p:

It heaves, it sways, does everything but stay on track.....once very common on American roads....

Back when Jeremy Clarkson had hair. :lol:

@Bilal9 bro,

I want to ask you about US mainstream media ( non TV and radio), how many of them exactly ?

Here what I get on the wikipedia

The largest newspapers (by circulation) in the United States are USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.

Do you guys still read printed one or already go full online to read news ?

Times magazine has gone online as well likely.....

99% of the news is online, either websites, on TV (Internet broadcasts via streaming or YT) or even video via Twitter.

I don't think anyone reads print media anymore.

Bill Gates congratulates Senjuti Saha for being recognised as one of the Top 100 Asian Scientists of 2023​

Photo: Collected

Bill Gates, Microsoft Corp's co-founder congratulated Bangladeshi scientist Dr Senjuti Saha for being recognized as one of the Top 100 Asian Scientists of 2023.

On Wednesday Bill Gates took to his Linkedin profile and wrote, "Congratulations Dr. Senjuti Saha for being recognized as one of the Top 100 Asian Scientists of 2023!"

"Your groundbreaking research in life sciences has helped countless people lead longer and healthier lives," the post added.

Dr Senjuti Saha, one of the leading young scientists in Bangladesh who has been championing the cause of equity in global health research, has been included in the list for her contribution to life sciences.

She was the first in the world to show that the chikungunya virus could cross the blood-brain barrier and cause meningitis in Bangladeshi children.

She has won multiple domestic and international awards for her contribution to medical science research including Women of Inspiration 2021 Award by Junior Chamber International, Bangladesh and Webby Award in 2020 for Infectious Disease Detectives (with Chan Zuckerberg Initiative).

Dr Saha is also a member of the Polio Transition Independent Monitoring Board (TIMB), created by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative led by the World Health Organization.

Dr Gawsia Wahidunnessa Chowdhury has also been included in this year's list for her contribution in the field of sustainability.

Dr Chowdhury is a professor of zoology at the University of Dhaka. She obtained her PhD in zoology (wetland ecology) from the University of Cambridge.

Back
Top Bottom