What's new

Children of the Indus

So I presume no videos of that piece of useless junk the Nirbhay and are permitted:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
@django
Before even beginning to write,may I know your last qualification please?Because sadly you seem more of a troll than someone seriously interested in discussions.And lastly refrain from using smilies.

@django
Before even beginning to write,may I know your last qualification please?Because sadly you seem more of a troll than someone seriously interested in discussions.And lastly refrain from using smilies.
One does not need to be an aerospace engineer to know that what you folks produce is nothing but junk, from the INSAS to the Nirbhay!, and young fellow do not tell your seniors what to do or not to do.Kudos

But after the Invasion they left,you have no Connection with them. You can claim credit but you don't chant the rigveda or speak Sanskrit,so what is that is yours
There was no 'invasion' and we still retain our genetics to this day.

I don't think Egyptians hate the pharoahs or the old people,but Pakistanis call their own forefathers if at all they were as pagan and lost.when that's the case then how can you say they have any connect with the culture of those pagans
How do Egyptians have any connection with the culture of 'Egyptian Pagans'?

One does not need to be an aerospace engineer to know that what you folks produce is nothing but junk, from the INSAS to the Nirbhay!, and young fellow do not tell your seniors what to do or not to do.Kudos

You still haven't answered my question. Is it because you do not understand English or you you're too embarrassed?
Sadly the thread you opened or your troll bait got closed before I opened it just now.

You still haven't answered my question. Is it because you do not understand English or you you're too embarrassed?
Sadly the thread you opened or your troll bait got closed before I opened it just now.
I understand English perfectly and I certainly do not need your endorsement too authenticate my education but since you are obsessed with my background, Bsc Hons Physics,,,,,,I really must have hurt you by stating a few well known truths about your nations capabilities, open up a new thread if you wish to resume the debate.Have a good day.

Your questions are very illogical and naive, but i'll answer them anyway.

01 IF IVC Collapsed , Then where did its inhabitants migrated too .
Do you have any idea how many times the Egyptian, Euphratic and other civilizations based on Rivers 'collapsed'?

A 'collapse' does not mean that the inhabitants pack up their bags and go somewhere else. IVC never really (in technical terms) collapsed.

IVC cities faced decline as trade dwindled (due to destabilization in Mesopotamia) and possible Monsoon failure.

These factors made it near-impossible to maintain the cities and a breakdown in urban communities commenced. People simply went back to rural/village life. As prosperity returned, cities on the Indus like Gandhara, Taxila, Sialkot, Multan, Patalla and ect... began to form and would then transform into Kingdoms. These Kingdoms remained independant up till the Achaemenid, Greek and Mauryan invasions.

Not to mention, there was no reason to migrate. River valleys attracted people like a magnet, they were abundant in everything and led to prosperous communities. The Indus is located in such a way that it would deter any migration, to the East and West it is surrounded by the desert - to the North, you have the mountains and to the South, you have the ocean.

There is a reason why people living in the Indus Basin still carry the distinct genealogy of their ancestors.

The only confirmed and relevant migration that took place was towards Central Asia and West Europe from Northern Indus, it's the reason why Punjabs, Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Dardic People share common physical traits with Europeans.

a7ba2c71460b4129a28180fed7a00800.png

02 If Aryans did Migrated , did they displaced the original inhabitants or not .
Indo-Aryan Migration theory has been and is being rejected by many scholars and is being dropped out of school syllabuses as we speak.

Even if it did occur, a migration simply does not 'displace' people and there is no evidence that the 'natives' were displaced. Human population was small and the land was huge, there was no need for major resource/land competition. They would've most likely formed their own communities and with the passage of time, absorbed each other.

03 In the Conquests from 600 BCE to 1600 CE , DID the invading forces killed all native population or not .
What stupidity is this? Did the Mughal, British, Arab invasions of India 'kill all the native population' and replace them with Turkic, Arab and White People? There is no archaeological, genetic and historically recorded evidence of a large-scale 'genocide' - there were massacres and city sacks in times of war, but these were all common throughout the world.

For instance I think he says that River Indus covers the whole of Pakistan. I am scratching my head. I don't see that River flowing for any considerable length in Baluchistan. Baluchistan does have a share of River Indus. But it is so negligibly small that even Himachal Pradesh has stronger claims on Indus.
The Indus Basin covers majority of Balochistan. The earliest agricultural community on the Indus plains was in Mehrgarh in Balochistan.

Your questions are very illogical and naive, but i'll answer them anyway.

Do you have any idea how many times the Egyptian, Euphratic and other civilizations based on Rivers 'collapsed'?

A 'collapse' does not mean that the inhabitants pack up their bags and go somewhere else. IVC never really (in technical terms) collapsed.

IVC cities faced decline as trade dwindled (due to destabilization in Mesopotamia) and possible Monsoon failure.

These factors made it near-impossible to maintain the cities and a breakdown in urban communities commenced. People simply went back to rural/village life. As prosperity returned, cities on the Indus like Gandhara, Taxila, Sialkot, Multan, Patalla and ect... began to form and would then transform into Kingdoms. These Kingdoms remained independant up till the Achaemenid, Greek and Mauryan invasions.

Not to mention, there was no reason to migrate. River valleys attracted people like a magnet, they were abundant in everything and led to prosperous communities. The Indus is located in such a way that it would deter any migration, to the East and West it is surrounded by the desert - to the North, you have the mountains and to the South, you have the ocean.

There is a reason why people living in the Indus Basin still carry the distinct genealogy of their ancestors.

The only confirmed and relevant migration that took place was towards Central Asia and West Europe from Northern Indus, it's the reason why Punjabs, Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Dardic People share common physical traits with Europeans.

a7ba2c71460b4129a28180fed7a00800.png

Indo-Aryan Migration theory has been and is being rejected by many scholars and is being dropped out of school syllabuses as we speak.

Even if it did occur, a migration simply does not 'displace' people and there is no evidence that the 'natives' were displaced. Human population was small and the land was huge, there was no need for major resource/land competition. They would've most likely formed their own communities and with the passage of time, absorbed each other.

What stupidity is this? Did the Mughal, British, Arab invasions of India 'kill all the native population' and replace them with Turkic, Arab and White People? There is no archaeological, genetic and historically recorded evidence of a large-scale 'genocide' - there were massacres and city sacks in times of war, but these were all common throughout the world.

The Indus Basin covers majority of Balochistan. The earliest agricultural community on the Indus plains was in Mehrgarh in Balochistan.

YA LOL

Aryans migrated from so far but Indus Valley people didn't move an inch .
Migrations are a big part of human history .
Early Humans migrated from Africa to all parts of the world but Indus Valley people didn't moved a muscle .
Those early humans who moved from Africa don't look like Modern human living at every corner of the Earth .
Modern Africans don't look like Europeans nor Indians .

Indus Valley was often invaded by outsiders , be it Persians , Greeks or Arabs .
Migration is caused by Natural and Man made factors .
But Indus Valley people didn't migrated despite constant flooding of Indus , drying or Rivers , Desertification , Climate Change and Continuous wars .

Look at the amount of Syrians and other people from Middle east Migrating into Europe and America .
Countries with less birth rate will one day be overtaken by those ME with high birth rates .
Kashmiris migrated to Punjab before independence .
Muslims from India and Non Muslims from Pakistan Migrated at the time of partition .
Pakistanis and Indians overtaking the natives of UAE :P

INDUS People are indeed a Mystery :rolleyes:

YA LOL

Aryans migrated from so far but Indus Valley people didn't move an inch .
Migrations are a big part of human history .
Early Humans migrated from Africa to all parts of the world but Indus Valley people didn't moved a muscle .
Those early humans who moved from Africa don't look like Modern human living at every corner of the Earth .
Modern Africans don't look like Europeans nor Indians .

Indus Valley was often invaded by outsiders , be it Persians , Greeks or Arabs .
Migration is caused by Natural and Man made factors .
But Indus Valley people didn't migrated despite constant flooding of Indus , drying or Rivers , Desertification , Climate Change and Continuous wars .

Look at the amount of Syrians and other people from Middle east Migrating into Europe and America .
Countries with less birth rate will one day be overtaken by those ME with high birth rates .
Kashmiris migrated to Punjab before independence .
Muslims from India and Non Muslims from Pakistan Migrated at the time of partition .
Pakistanis and Indians overtaking the natives of UAE :P

INDUS People are indeed a Mystery :rolleyes:

Dude,

Western scientists have 'Time-Machines'. Time-Machine is a vehicle used to travel back and forth in time. So using the Time-Machine, the Western investigators went back in time, collected many samples of Indus DNA and brought it to present day. The West conducted studies comparing DNA of those times with that of today's communities like Indians, Pakistanis and Europeans. Thus the West has indisputably proved and established that Pakistanis and SOME Indians like PUNJABIS alone are the descendants of Indus people.

How do Egyptians have any connection with the culture of 'Egyptian Pagans'?

Or Greeks with ancient non-Christian Greeks?

Besides Indians have 0 connection with IVC. Barely geographical. If anything, the culture (Vedic) they claim to have inherited -- its people violently put an end to the IVC civilization + any other non-Vedic civilization in the vicinity.

Even then I wouldn't ask Indians to apologize, because most Indians genetically belong to non-Vedic stock, despite cultural appropriation!

Highly unlikely Hindus get one temple and are treated quite poorly. Emirates are tolerant but they won't let Hindus take over at all.

Remove this delusional dream from your head.

And you should get a checkup of that idiot box of yours , Where did I mention Hindus ? :hitwall:
I said PAKISTANIS and INDIANS .....................

Dude,

Western scientists have 'Time-Machines'. Time-Machine is a vehicle used to travel back and forth in time. So using the Time-Machine, the Western investigators went back in time, collected many samples of Indus DNA and brought it to present day. The West conducted studies comparing DNA of those times with that of today's communities like Indians, Pakistanis and Europeans. Thus the West has indisputably proved and established that Pakistanis and SOME Indians like PUNJABIS alone are the descendants of Indus people.

applaus.gif

Or Greeks with ancient non-Christian Greeks?

Besides Indians have 0 connection with IVC. Barely geographical. If anything, the culture (Vedic) they claim to have inherited -- its people violently put an end to the IVC civilization + any other non-Vedic civilization in the vicinity.

Even then I wouldn't ask Indians to apologize, because most Indians genetically belong to non-Vedic stock, despite cultural appropriation!

Indus Valley Falls in the Geographical Boundaries of Sub continent :woot:

Back
Top Bottom