What's new

CHILD VICTIMS OF DRONE ATTACKS

We need some policies to put these absence in functional..:pakistan:

policies my foot.. Parliament pass a resolution on drone Strikes, COAS said, we need orders from Parliament. This whole is a topi drama nothing else. Whole world knows Pakistani Authorities and US are intact in this inhuman acts and which is why these drones are not stopping.

Bloody dollars to kill our own people.

What are these children doing in Miran Shah??
There are many incidents when 12-15 year children did suicide blast in markets.
It is already proved that drone attacks are very accurate and militants/Taliban leaders are killed.
Some children and woman who suffered, they were providing shelter to Taliban and al qaida.:meeting:
This is very bad that U.S is not giving Drone technology UAAV.
May be they have fear that we will give this to china

Its all about the tribal areas whereas you can expect any person have any level of age.. These peoples dont leave their own environment due to scarcity of resources..
Terrorist are working and leaving the place at once this is their strategy of War so how you can expect these killed peoples are terrorist...
Finely the Drown Technology i did see in few post here about the Pakistan have this technology but after all and deep analysis and my own experience in GWOT put me at the corner of solution..
1) When you killing some one innocent than you can expect the remind who loss their relatives will sit as normal.
2) Lack of Human right which are developed by UN & Even the constitution of Pakistan will led there peoples toward terrorism.
Similarly i can post many facts and factors which can led toward terrorism. :sniper:

So America and the countries who want to overcome on this war need to expend these Human Rights at Emergency bases..
With out doing this i assured you.. You cant control the Terrorism in societies...
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom