What's new

Chief scientist told China's anti-stealth radar identify F-22 flying 450km away

These people happy to believe Indian detected J-20 easily at hundreds of kilometer ranges.
I am not one of 'These people'. I do not know what/who you are talking about.

Why do you avoid the question we are talking?
I am not here to change your mind, which is already made up.

Long before you came on this forum, I have already explained the basics of radar detection, cleared up many misconceptions, and explained where 'stealth' came into the picture. And I done it better than any of the Chinese members could.

So far, the only thing YOU know how to do is post pictures. I have seen no evidence that you can do anything else.

I am not here to change your mind, which is already made up.

Long before you came on this forum, I have already explained the basics of radar detection, cleared up many misconceptions, and explained where 'stealth' came into the picture. And I done it better than any of the Chinese members could.

So far, the only thing YOU know how to do is post pictures. I have seen no evidence that you can do anything else.
I am also not here to change your mind, which is already made up, oldman.

In this case ...Why china is wasting time and money on making stealth aircrafts !! ☺️

In this case ...Why china is wasting time and money on making stealth aircrafts !! ☺️

Told you earlier - 'don't ask such questions':nono:

When India has bought Su-30MKI, why buy S-400 again?

Love your logic. Is there some course that develops it?

How does this sound - When Chinese made slingshots, why have missiles?

Is it equally irrelevant yet?

Do give the expert feedback on irrelevant analogies.

I mean you should have a good stealth aircraft and air defense system at the same time, just like gun and bulletproof vest.

I mean you should have a good stealth aircraft and air defense system at the same time.

Okay.

As for your posts so far.

If stealth can be 'detected' at 450 kms, that beats the detection range of most AWACS for a conventional aircraft. I hope you are able to comprehend what it means. :coffee:

Shooting sh1t with confidence is one thing, but expecting others to not call it as sh1t, is a different ball game.:agree:

Had you claimed a range of 40 kms, I would have still grudgingly granted it to you - claiming 450, either you are too much of a fanboy to understand the incredulity of your claim or you are a typical troll which infests the PDF.

Have read you, and found some of your posts to be sensible. But this ....:suicide:

Told you earlier - 'don't ask such questions':nono:

Sorry ! Could not resist ! :(

If F-22 is really that stealthy they would have bombed Beijing already. Don't kid yourself. F-22 ain't no stealth. Hollywood ain't the real world.
Are you a bollywood fanboy?? Your stupidity is reflecting, you might be

Okay.

If stealth can be 'detected' at 450 kms, that beats the detection range of most AWACS for a conventional aircraft. I hope you are able to comprehend what it means. :coffee:

Shooting sh1t with confidence is one thing, but expecting others to not call it as sh1t, is a different ball game.:agree:

Had you claimed a range of 40 kms, I would have still grudgingly granted it to you - claiming 450, either you are too much of a fanboy to understand the incredulity of your claim or you are a typical troll which infests the PDF.

Have read you, and found some of your posts to be sensible. But this ....:suicide:
You can choose to believe what you are willing to believe.

You can choose to believe what you are willing to believe.

Precisely.
Carry on. Will consider this another chapter in the Issac Asimov Sci Fi series.

There is a reason why US remains at the forefront of cutting edge military technology - there is a reason why the top brains of any nationality, migrate to US, including yours. 450 kms, indeed!

@gambit can you please explain the graphs in the last two pics in OP? Ignore the Chinese, but they look like they should be standard 'equipotential' graphs, right? I can see they convey information about various angles of reflection, and distances. But what is the y axis and what are the units? Joules of energy reflected?

Okay.

I agree, 450 km range against a stealth plane seems too good to be true, possible yes, probable NO. I think f22s will be flying with Luneburg lenses which is a common practice to deny the enemy to update the data on threat libraries

I agree, 450 km range against a stealth plane seems too good to be true, possible yes, probable NO. I think f22s will be flying with Luneburg lenses which is a common practice to deny the enemy to update the data on threat libraries

In today's capability as existent with all militaries, even 40 Kms to detect a stealth aircraft in clutter in air space (commercial and otherwise) is a joke.

Heck, Mig 21 and F 7s make AWACS job difficult in low level ... What can I say ..

Theoretically - I can use water to run an engine of an aircraft too - by splitting the Hydrogen from Water and thereby giving the required fuel source.

Hi,

Thank you for your post---.

I have always been a believer that it would be cheaper to build a radar than can track the stealth aircraft or build a missile that can take down stealth aircraft---.

The Serbians gave the world a glimpse of their stealth radar detection equipment when they downed the F117 aircraft---.

Serbians used 1960s model Russian anti aircraft missile to defeat steqlth

Back
Top Bottom