What's new

Chief of the Army Staff | General Qamar Javed Bajwa's Desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I didn’t conclude anything as if you have noticed he was from MI and I don’t want to
Go in specific how and where he been hit I know him personally from his very early days
So I’m not disrespectful or anything but it looks like intelligence gathering was not up to the
Mark and I’m fully agreed with your sentence of leading from the front
May Allah rest his soul and give him Janna
Thank you
Go gather some intelligence in a war zone, put your life danger, then make a judgment or a statement, otherwise just educate yourself and learn.

Go gather some intelligence in a war zone, put your life danger, then make a judgment or a statement, otherwise just educate yourself and learn.
Hi calm down my friend I didn’t wrote anything to offend you & im not making any judgements here or any statement I don’t mind if you can educate me on war zone & intelligence gathering
Thank you

Last edited:
5b17b764a0331.jpg

Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa meets caretaker Prime Minister Nasirul Mulk. — Photo courtesy PM Office

Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa met interim Prime Minister Nasirul Mulk at his office, a statement from the PM Office said on Wednesday.

Bill Gates telephones COAS General Bajwa

326909_1253102_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: US billionaire and founder of Microsoft Bill Gates telephoned Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, according to Inter Services Public Relations.

The ISPR, media wing of the military, said Bill Gates acknowledged supporting efforts by Pakistan Army for successfully eradicating Polio from the country.

The Army Chief appreciated his efforts towards this noble cause and assured him continued full cooperation in best interest of Pakistan.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa reached back after visiting Kabul, Afghanistan. During the visit, COAS had exclusive one on one meeting with Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani followed by delegations level discussions. COAS also had meetings with Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah and Commander Resolute Support Mission(RSM) General John Nicholson.

35210644_1914072465556865_2308080936283013120_o.jpg

Eid day at Line of Control

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa spent Eid day with troops along Line of Control. COAS offered Eid Prayer and prayed for peace and prosperity of Pakistan. Talking to troops, COAS lauded their commitment, high morale and devotion for defence of the motherland.

General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) reached Poland on an official visit. During the visit COAS met Mr Mariusz Blaszczak, Minister of National Defence and Deputy Minister of National Defence.

35815025_1921159864848125_5356030952067825664_n.jpg

Army Chief visits Zalam Kot Twin Tube Tunnel project in Swat
army-chief-visits-zalam-kot-twin-tube-tunnel-project-in-swat-1530973220-7167.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Saturday was informed that the construction work of 1,300 meters long twin tube tunnel a part of Swat Express Motorway Project would be completed by December 2018.

General Bajwa visited the under construction “Zalam Kot Twin Tube Tunnel’ on Swat Express Way near Chakdara, stated the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The 1,300 meters long twin tube tunnel as part of Swat Motorway Project will be completed by December 2018 reducing the travel time between Islamabad-Chakdara from 4 hours to 1 hour and 45 minutes.

The project is being undertaken by FWO. The 81 Km long Swat Motorway forms part of trade corridor is being executed by FWO, the statement further added.

The COAS appreciated the quality work being under taken by FWO and acknowledged FWO’s contributions towards nation building with many feathers in their cap including KKH.

He said that the under construction project will help to bring socio-economic development in Pakistan which is key to the progress and prosperity of any country.

DG FWO and Corps Commander Peshawar were also present during the visit.

General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited Quetta. Attended funeral prayer of shaheed Siraj Raisani, met his family and visited CMH Quetta to meet injured of Mastung blast victims. COAS expressed his deepest empathy with all bereaved families of the Mastung blast incident. Referring to Shaheed Siraj Raisani as ‘Soldier of Pakistan’ COAS said that we have lost a die-hard brave patriot Pakistani who shall be remembered for his commitment and contributions for Pakistan. COAS acknowledged sacrifices of three generations of Siraj Raisani’s family.

37088830_1946025839028194_306562039600381952_o.jpg

37115156_1946025772361534_4873430014164467712_n.jpg

37185962_1946025845694860_3006188064490913792_o.jpg

Hi
RIP col sir
I was wondering that how come a intelligence col been ambushed while doing operation
Is it flaw of intelligence or plan not been fully operational to tackle this kind of insurgency
Must be some where something wrong which should been happen like this specially on your ho,e ground and with all the resources available
Alas Allah subhanahu Wa tala grant him jannaatul firdaus
Thank you

Hi,

If the Col. was leading---then there is a flaw in the structure---.

Officers need to learn to manage and direct and see their orders carried out---.

A loss at the top is irreplacable---.

Pak military needs to teach its non com officers to take charge.

Pak military needs to teach its officers to give more responsibility to non comms---.

In the U S marines and E6-E7 makes more than a commissioned officer and incharge of doing more---

" Marine Corps Sergeant Major Pay Calculator. Starting pay for a Sergeant Major is$5,052.60 per month, with raises for experience resulting in a maximum base pay of$7,844.70 per month."

" A Major is a field officer in the United States Marine Corps at DoD paygrade O-4. A Major receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $4,603 per month, with raises up to $7,685 per month once they have served for over 40 years."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom