What's new

Chief of Air Staff called on Prime Minister Imran Khan - PTV News .

PM is the appointing authority so may be PM, Secretary Defence I think have no mandate to oversee Forces Chiefs he is responsible for other departments ... would have to check
Supreme Commander is President so technically he should be reported to but power lies with PM.

PM explains why the J-10C has been cancelled to provide additional funds to prop up the economy for the promises he had made for April
"Zaheer...I told another Zaheer that you have to pick, 6 or 4? That's how many J-10Cs I can get you."

PM explains why the J-10C has been cancelled to provide additional funds to prop up the economy for the promises he had made for April

Or the PM wants to inaugurate the squadron as soon as possible because he may be out soon. :P

where is violation khan shiab

Administrative affairs.

View attachment 808092

plz see the organogram
View attachment 808094
Dude, read the 2nd point. also, the organogram is for the ministry itself, not for the orgs it administers. heads/DGs of all federal orgs are appointed after PM gives approval, yet they report to their respective ministries. sirf military ko he sir par chharhaya hua hai. they should have only have access to Minister of Defence. then he should be the one to discuss matters with PM, or better yet, only the Chairman JCSC should have access to the Minister of Defence.

Back
Top Bottom