What's new

Chhota Rajan in critical condition in Singapore

Not so strange bruv. You and Zarvan are both badass for starters.:partay:

How is Zarvan a badass?

I want to face life's difficulties.

He wants to take the pussy's way out by achieving martyrdom.

He is the definition of a keyboard warrior.

How is Zarvan a badass?

In looks machi, not in character.:p: And don't push him too much, he might indeed end up taking a few with him to jannat.:ph34r: That guy sounds about as stable as enriched uranium.

In looks machi, not in character.:p: And don't push him too much, he might indeed end up taking a few with him to jannat.:ph34r: That guy sounds about as stable as enriched uranium.

Yeah, I do wish the poor fool won't do what he says though.

One guy's lunacy is just going to leave behind despair and anguish.

@Jaanbaz

It would make more sense with Indian Punjabi I guess. Because female infanticide is a bit rampant there, playing havoc with gender ratios.

Is it really that bad? I thought it was mostly limited to rural areas.

It is bouncing back now, but yes, the numbers were like 883 females to 1000 men.

And Chandigarh used to be really bad.

Dawood "bhai" has shifted his operations to Karachi. Why else do you think that city has become a hellhole in recent years, target killings and all. Mumbai police eliminated the underworld with brute force, "encountered" them alongside their families.

Do you live in Karachi? Because i do. There is no Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi, just Indian Wet Dreams. Blaming Pakistan and Dawood for all it's ills.

Funny thing is, Dawood is an Indian Citizen. But India still manages to bring Pakistan in.

Have you noticed that since that asshole Dawood Abrahim landed in Karachi a few years back and made it his permanent home, the situation in Karachi has gone from bad to worse? He's either a double agent working for RAW to create mayhem in Karachi or he's using his political and religious connections to extort, murder and kill people in his hometown - Karachi.

The sooner the Pakistan Establishment throws him out of Pakistan, the better for them.

You analysis would make sense if you actually knew what you are talking about. The mess in Karachi is in limited areas. I know because i live there and my family works there and has been living in Karachi for 35 years.

The mess is because of political parties and mafia, primarily MQM terrorists. There is no Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi. But yea, since when did logic make sense to Indians, especially those on the internet?

Do you live in Karachi? Because i do. There is no Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi, just Indian Wet Dreams. Blaming Pakistan and Dawood for all it's ills.

Funny thing is, Dawood is an Indian Citizen. But India still manages to bring Pakistan in.

And you've personally checked every citizen of Karachi to confirm this, is it?o_O

Singapore is majority ethnic Chinese, so I guess it's our fault again right. :cheesy:

And you've personally checked every citizen of Karachi to confirm this, is it?o_O

Have you? Because you and your nation makes this claim. So the burden of proof is actually on you. But alas, like always, it would be empty rants.

Let our Altaf bhai come back to Karachi- Dawood ki bori tayyar ho g-
altaf has people power but dawood has ISI power... lets see who wins.
both are Indian btw... :mps:

How is Zarvan a badass?

meow... the difference is you want load of it now.. and he want loads of it after death.

Zaroor " D " Company nay kuch Milawat ki hay Chootay kay khanay mein.... :partay:

altaf has people power but dawood has ISI power... lets see who wins.
both are Indian btw... :mps:

meow... the difference is you want load of it now.. and he want loads of it after death.

How do you know he is not getting loads of it right now while you are holding yours in your left hand and trolling with your right hand... :rofl: :p:

Dawood "bhai" has shifted his operations to Karachi. Why else do you think that city has become a hellhole in recent years, target killings and all. Mumbai police eliminated the underworld with brute force, "encountered" them alongside their families.

Do you have any evidence to back this up or just suffering from your usual " Verbal Diarrhea ".

Provide the evidence or STFU and stop Trolling.

Back
Top Bottom