What's new

Chennai police to hotels: Ban Lankans

STOP with the Personal remarks:hitwall:
It's always nice to play the victim card and generalize the whole thing :argh:
Well to summarize it all India should keep in mind the brotherly love for your 12th century cousins who left when it comes to relations with SL.

Well then there are plenty of other nations where the foreign policy needs a citation:offtopic::azn:

Tamils are like that! You hate it or love it..... You have no influence on what Tamils think!

Tamils are like that! You hate it or love it
Ha ha neither do I hate or love Tamils? Thanx to my neighbour who gurgles in the morning standing in his verandah.
You have no influence on what Tamils think!
Let me rephrase it for you...........You have no influence on what others think!
I'm not a preacher or someone trying to influence anyone.This is a forum and we are just debating on a topic :D

Ha ha neither do I hate or love Tamils? Thanx to my neighbour who gurgles in the morning standing in his verandah.

Let me rephrase it for you...........You have no influence on what others think!
I'm not a preacher or someone trying to influence anyone.This is a forum and we are just debating on a topic :D

most people in the world give a darm when it comes to Humanity, Pain unless they are the victims. For example, you for example have no Idea on this topic, but just want to post your comment on what you think is right. I have no objection for what you write, but why would you question the sentiments and attachement that a Tamil in TN has with his cousin in SL.
you just term them of to be a different country. Kindly read WIKI on how the Tamils started the fight what are the reasons behind and how was it ended along with the C4 video. if you have heart for empathy and sympathy you will not be able to view the video fully.

everyone knows the theravada buddhism and cultural conflicts isloated the tamils bigtime and they were getting slaughtered in the north and east of srilanka.Thats why the whole war and LTTE started.There are faults and flaws on LTTE also but the biggest flaws are as again with the british for dividing the populations on ethnic,religious,cultural basis and starting violence.

most people in the world give a darm when it comes to Humanity, Pain unless they are the victims. For example, you for example have no Idea on this topic, but just want to post your comment on what you think is right. I have no objection for what you write, but why would you question the sentiments and attachement that a Tamil in TN has with his cousin in SL.
you just term them of to be a different country. Kindly read WIKI on how the Tamils started the fight what are the reasons behind and how was it ended along with the C4 video. if you have heart for empathy and sympathy you will not be able to view the video fully.
Get off your high horse and stop acting like a bigot.There are a lot of SL Tamils here in Australia so I'm not that clueless about what went wrong in SL.

To be frank, we humans are savage creatures, if we find that what we want is in a place where another civilization is resting their a**, we just kill and occupy that territory. Humans are the biggest mistake that God ever did.

Get off your high horse and stop acting like a bigot.There are a lot of SL Tamils here in Australia so I'm not that clueless about what went wrong in SL.

there is nothing to act on my part.
but i am a Tamil and the pain that I suffer is more that what you can imagine in your worst nightmare.

everyone knows the theravada buddhism and cultural conflicts isloated the tamils bigtime and they were getting slaughtered in the north and east of srilanka.Thats why the whole war and LTTE started.There are faults and flaws on LTTE also but the biggest flaws are as again with the british for dividing the populations on ethnic,religious,cultural basis and starting violence.
Just don't agree with the bold parts.Division on ethnic ,religious and cultural bases has been there in our recorded history.
Britishers did what today's political parties are doing!

well from the likes of your posts looks like you are clueless.......and i am a Tamil and i dont like the fact that tamils in Lanka are suffering........just like all Indians(including me) dont like Indian origin people being hurt in any part of the world.....

well from the likes of your posts looks like you are clueless.......and i am a Tamil and i dont like the fact that tamils in Lanka are suffering........just like all Indians(including me) dont like Indian origin people being hurt in any part of the world.....

well said airuah, cloud_9 is alwasy in cloud9, he gives a darm when it comes to others, he just enjoys writing what he feels is good. never has the heart to empathize or sympathise.

i am a Tamil and i dont like the fact that tamils in Lanka are suffering........just like all Indians(including me) dont like Indian origin people being hurt in any part of the world.....
Well do you think we are in a position to do so.If you are such a supporter of POI why not look at Indian's suffering in Malaysia and to satisfy your ethnic ego they are mostly Tamils.

Back
Top Bottom