What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Touch screen and voice control display system of J-20 (日前,苏州电视台节目在报道中疑似曝光了中国歼20战斗机的屏幕显示器,并展示其相关性能。视频中显示,这块屏显可以进行触摸操作和声音控制,非常先进。不过令人疑惑的是,在激烈的空战中飞行员是否有空进行操作,而且飞机巨大的噪音是否会影响声控系统……(来源:苏州网络电视)

O36RYVc.jpg
Hkc7nZS.jpg
ZBUSJ3Y.jpg
tVpWZD8.jpg
OQiYTjh.jpg
NGJ30il.jpg
9G0Tve8.jpg
0ELPR9X.jpg

Touch screen and voice control display system of J-20 (日前,苏州电视台节目在报道中疑似曝光了中国歼20战斗机的屏幕显示器,并展示其相关性能。视频中显示,这块屏显可以进行触摸操作和声音控制,非常先进。不过令人疑惑的是,在激烈的空战中飞行员是否有空进行操作,而且飞机巨大的噪音是否会影响声控系统……(来源:苏州网络电视)

But IMO - just look at the weapon's loadout more likely a J-11D or J-16.

Anyway ... still no images ??? And have these here been posted?

J-20A sunset 1.jpg
J-20A sunset 2.jpg

But IMO - just look at the weapon's loadout more likely a J-11D or J-16.

Anyway ... still no images ??? And have these here been posted?

View attachment 359774 View attachment 359775

But thats the words from the top Military research and development chief, i respect your opinion however i still believed his words holds much more credibility than us

But thats the words from the top Military research and development chief, i respect your opinion however i still believed his words holds much more credibility than us

But do You guys take every word for granted even if it does not make any sense !???

The weapon's loadout is clearly - more than clearly - a Flanker's configuration, so either he means that panel is "also" used in the J-20 or that loadout does not make any sense.

To admit I prefer still to think a bit before I take everything for grated, regardless who tells me whatever.

Deino

But do You guys take every word for granted even if it does not make any sense !???

The weapon's loadout is clearly - more than clearly - a Flanker's configuration, so either he means that panel is "also" used in the J-20 or that loadout does not make any sense.

To admit I prefer still to think a bit before I take everything for grated, regardless who tells me whatever.

Deino
Does the weapon load out display J-16 weapon configuration means that panel is for J-16? Until now, the actual weapon loadout for J-20 is still a secret. Only FC-31 has already demonstrated the weapon with the video demo at Zhuhai 2016.

You expect the Chief designer to put out the real weapon loadout of J-20 and reveal the weapon configuration of J-20?
Looks like indeed you are not suitable for Chinese defense section. Are you trying to tell us you know more than the chief designer? Chinese chief designer dont know anything about their hardware. Song wenchong and Yang wei are fake engineer and stupid idiots. Deino know better than them.

O36RYVc.jpg
Hkc7nZS.jpg
ZBUSJ3Y.jpg
tVpWZD8.jpg
OQiYTjh.jpg
NGJ30il.jpg
9G0Tve8.jpg
0ELPR9X.jpg

"不过令人疑惑的是,在激烈的空战中飞行员是否有空进行操作,而且飞机巨大的噪音是否会影响声控系统"
This system is super lame. It's just drawing some lines on a blank screen. There is no differentiation by color, lines, shape, context or background whatsoever. The pilot's eyes will have a hard time acquiring accurately relevance/meaning of the display quickly by just a glance. The designer obviously have no clue about graphic design.

This is a cheap copy of the the already crappy F-35 design.

I hope not. The display looks so lame. It's a cheap straight mindless copy of the already crappy F-35 design.

"不过令人疑惑的是,在激烈的空战中飞行员是否有空进行操作,而且飞机巨大的噪音是否会影响声控系统"
This system is super lame. It's just drawing some lines on a blank screen. There is no differentiation by color, lines, shape, context or background whatsoever. The pilot's eyes will have a hard time acquiring accurately relevance/meaning of the display quickly by just a glance. The designer obviously have no clue about graphic design.

This is a cheap copy of the the already crappy F-35 design.

I hope not. The display looks so lame. It's a cheap straight mindless copy of the already crappy F-35 design.

After all the hard works put into the J-20 by tens of thousands of talented people, and they put in this cheap copy of the F-35's junky display. I hope not.

That is no good. H.K. The indian boys will take it as real and spread it like fire. And they claim its your website as proof.
They will claim J-20 is such standard.

If they choose to believe it then let them live in their delusion.

Touch screen and voice Tcontrol display system of J-20 (日前,苏州电视台节目在报道中疑似曝光了中国歼20战斗机的屏幕显示器,并展示其相关性能。视频中显示,这块屏显可以进行触摸操作和声音控制,非常先进。不过令人疑惑的是,在激烈的空战中飞行员是否有空进行操作,而且飞机巨大的噪音是否会影响声控系统……(来源:苏州网络电视)

O36RYVc.jpg
Hkc7nZS.jpg
ZBUSJ3Y.jpg
tVpWZD8.jpg
OQiYTjh.jpg
NGJ30il.jpg
9G0Tve8.jpg
0ELPR9X.jpg

The display may well be for both J16 & J20, however, it is highly unlikely they will show us the J20 config on screen due to confidentiality. Most tv viewers won't notice anyway, so "pointing at the deer & say its a horse" is not uncommon.

The display may well be for both J16 & J20, however, it is highly unlikely they will show us the J20 config on screen due to confidentiality. Most tv viewers won't notice anyway, so "pointing at the deer & say its a horse" is not uncommon.

I can believe this crap belong on the junky FC-31. No way should it be allowed put on J-20.

If they choose to believe it then let them live in their delusion.
Its not that they choose they believe. Something human being are really naive to think that can be real. If things is as simple as you claim. How can so many stupid join ISIS? Human being sometimes can be easily misled. The lies will only get bigger.

I can believe this crap belong on the junky FC-31. No way should it be allowed put on J-20.

Well, one way to look at this is, how much time it takes for voice activation, compared to manual activation (pressing buttons?). If the voice act. is equal to, or less than the time it takes compare to manual, then its well worth it. Voice act. allows one to keep his eyes on the target, less distracted I guess?

I'm more concern is if the pilot voice changes under stress, like pulling high Gs, can the bloody things still work...maybe then he'll do manual control....

Back
Top Bottom