What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Three loud noises(sonic booms)heard over the sky of Chengdu this afternoon :enjoy:

141930mevj6fc6w1ao61oc.jpg.thumb.jpg

Damn, over a year ago I said this bird was coming out to party by 2016.....WOW she looks a beauty. Imagine the first J20 prototype came out after the PAKFA and the production starts a year before....Chinese schedule is really on point, loving it....well done China and Chèngdu.

In China, a schedule is meant to be kept, not pushed.

Will China offer J-20 to other countries too? Looking forward if we can ink a deal to but some J-31 and J-20s from China and Su-35 or improved Su-30s from Russia, that would be awesome.
Only J-31 will be offered.

Will China offer J-20 to other countries too? Looking forward if we can ink a deal to but some J-31 and J-20s from China and Su-35 or improved Su-30s from Russia, that would be awesome.

Latest info, J-20 is not for Export.
Just J-31 for Export.

But, it will be nice to see in the future China and Iran will made somekind of Joint Production, maybe like License production of J-31 in Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Industrial Company (HESA).
It will boost the Capability of Iran Aerospace Industry.

I must say, Iran Air Force is one of Strongest Air Force in Middle East.
but in the future, Iran will need 5th Stealth Generation Fighter like Shenyang J-31.

J-20 prototype "2017" conducts its maiden flight

China's eighth J-20 prototype stealth fighter recently conducted its first flight. It's possible that mass production of the J-20 could begin in 2016. By the way, the multi-colored glass cockpit canopy on the J-20 is transparent RAM and probably Indium Tin Oxide (ITO).

J-20's prototypes and maiden flights thus far | China Defense Blog

GZ6Crsw.jpg

tvqls39.jpg

Latest info, J-20 is not for Export.
Just J-31 for Export.

But, it will be nice to see in the future China and Iran will made somekind of Joint Production, maybe like License production of J-31 in Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Industrial Company (HESA).
It will boost the Capability of Iran Aerospace Industry.

I must say, Iran Air Force is one of Strongest Air Force in Middle East.
but in the future, Iran will need 5th Stealth Generation Fighter like Shenyang J-31.

Yeah, J-31 can get the benefit of J-20 tech too, if it developed further.

And the mystery continues regarding the J-20's engines.

#2017 is using the same mysterious black engines that were never seen before prior to the appearance of #2016. Structurally it looks like the AL-31. But in terms of color, it is a shade of black that I've never seen before.

Moreover, we know what the AL-31FN Series 3 looks like in the J-10C.

4IukkBX.jpg

mtZqWiw.jpg

BVziNhd.jpg

So which engine is the J-20 actually using?

Back
Top Bottom