What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

And yet they were the same organizations that put out reports of the PLAAF buying the Su-35, which never materialized.

That is my point; despite all of this "talk" emanating from these supposedly-authoritative outlets, the deal never happened.

What "acceptance" is being referenced here, and what does the Sino-Japanese war have to with this?

Who speculated on Su 35 sales? Can you tell me? I don't think someone as high confirmed.

The difference between Su 35 and S400 is huge. Very high officials confirming the latter, and Chinese media confirming it.

That arrogance is a recipe of failure. China has the habit of underestimating others due to its Middle Kingdom mindset.

Who speculated on Su 35 sales? Can you tell me? I don't think someone as high confirmed.

The difference between Su 35 and S400 is huge. Very high officials confirming the latter, and Chinese media confirming it.

That arrogance is a recipe of failure. China has the habit of underestimating others due to its Middle Kingdom mindset.

The same pattern is seen: there are various Chinese and Russian "sources" that purport the purchase of these two systems, and yet nothing has been realized thus far.

This has nothing to do with arrogance and everything to do with accurate reporting, or rather the lack thereof.

The same pattern is seen: there are various Chinese and Russian "sources" that purport the purchase of these two systems, and yet nothing has been realized thus far.

This has nothing to do with arrogance and everything to do with accurate reporting, or rather the lack thereof.

What else would you need more than the chief executive of Rosoboronexport confirming it?

thanks ... any idea, when we can expect '2016' and '2017' ???

kid, the Chinese officials 'confirmed' or 'verified' in the past again and again that "we were not going to build any ACs and fourth planes and etc````"

you are just too young and too brainwashed to the subject you are trying to talk about

underestimation of others is what Western usually do and the wannabe India, not China

the reason you believe that we 'underestimate' Russia is because we know their stuff inside out, and we know we are better than they are now in general, its another fact that Russia and Russia wannabes dont want to accept

What else would you need more than the chief executive of Rosoboronexport confirming it?
actually seeing the stuff in China?
well, we Chinese military enthusiasts dont believe anything unless we see it or get it from reliable sources```surely none of them are from media or any department of 'officials'

Preparation for batch production of J-20 under way!!!:coffee::enjoy::cheers:

But PLEASE .... I want pictures of 2016, 2017, 201x ... so come on ! (Sorry, but patience is really not my best virtue)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom