What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

i have question guys, how many weapon bays in J-20 and F-22, 3 or 4, in one picture F-22 have 4 weapon bays two in the intake and two in the fuselage.

i have question guys, how many weapon bays in J-20 and F-22, 3 or 4, in one picture F-22 have 4 weapon bays two in the intake and two in the fuselage.

Same as the number on the Raptor. Two side bays and main bay under the fuselage.

That makes F-22 inferior in terms of sensor compare to F-35? What a shock.
The thing that make F-22 deadly compare to F-35 is twin-engine and that it is the most proven operational 5th. F-35 can surpass F-22 but without that extra engine, it can be tricky in a two ways fight.

J-20 DAS

j20das2.JPG

This is the first known ammunition - FT-7 precision guided bomb - specifically designed and developed for the J-20:

FT-7.png

:enjoy:

Specs:

130kg
INS+GPS+Beidou guidance
stand-off delivery
90km range

Yes, the 5th J-20 prototype N.o2013 is coming ... according U.S also Five YF-22 prototypes ==> F-22, I think after more than Three years testing and 5x J-20 prototypes built ... soon will start 1st batch of J-20 mass production for PLAAF, it's possible for China to equip J-20 stealth fighters before 2017.

Back
Top Bottom