What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

It's confirmed. J-20 will enter full operational service and be combat deployed by 2016!

CCTV News

Time reference 23:45

Won't play the video for me, maybe it's region locked. Anyways, can you post what it says?

How can a missile without fins work?

Thrust vectoring? And if that is the case, then it would be one of the few, good AAMs using thrust vectoring, like Japanese AAM-5

Thrust vectoring is meaningless to rocket propelled medium/long range AAM.

images of j-20 2003
j-20-assembly-line3.jpg

j-20-assembly-line.jpg

attachment.php

Chinese 5th generation J-20 Mighty Dragon Stealth Fighter Jet spotted with incredibly hot Chinese babes in shorts.

Chinese fifth generation J-20 Mighty Dragon Stealth Fighter Jet carrying a new Generation mystery Air To Air Missile in man weeapons bay

PL-12+PL-10+PL-15+J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth,+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People's+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+(4).jpg

PL-12+PL-10+PL-15+J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth,+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People's+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+(2).jpg

PL-12+PL-10+PL-15+J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+%25283%2529.jpg

Won't play the video for me, maybe it's region locked. Anyways, can you post what it says?

I watched the video. A military expert just mentioned a few words that J20 will probably be in operation by 2016. The main content of this video is about South China Sea.

Is it SD-10 B?

01-8.jpg

May be or may be not

though if one look at the picture of SD 10-A one can clear point out one thing the Four larger triangular fins are fixed to the midsection of the missile Meanwhile the 4 fins in mid section are not triangular & quite smaller too.

Both the missiles in the weapon bay looks similiar only the fins are removed may be they are comparing how will it fit with foldable fins

SD-10_Missile_3.jpg

SD-10_Missile_2.jpg

CHEERS

Agree with most of what you said, but I doubt this will roll out before 2017.

The J-31 needs to progress quickly, because it will have a MASSIVE advantage if it rolls out before the F-35. This would make the J-31 the only 5th gen fighter on the market for international buyers. If the J-31 fails to do this, the market for the J-31 will shrink significantly, because as much as I think the F-35 is a potato, international buyers will opt for the F-35 simply because of the brand names (MADE IN USA and LOCKHEED MARTIN).

UNfeasable as no reliable engine,whim of russia.

Back
Top Bottom