CHENGDU J-10 PRIDE

genmirajborgza786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Canada
media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PK should forget F16's and consider more of J-10 and JF-17. Because China is our Best Reliable Friend, whereas US, well, we know from the past history.

i totaly agree with you hoodhood, not just in past america never was niether is sincere to any muslim country because the neocons are backed by jewish lobby and they are are funding them to achieve their motives.

i dont know why our leader forget the nation while making any stretigic decision, look at Mush now he has no where to hide his own trusted friends now throwing him to his created hell.

yes we should build this nation ourselve and stop looking for pennies they give after our all our blood.

dont know when muslim get united, and dont know how, but we can survive dividing ourselves futher, and thats exactly what they want. and for them its a very effective formula which they had used since ages, 'divide and rule'

I agree with both of you pakistan should go for j-10 and jf-17 but its just the avionics that get me will they or can they match western avionics? But other then that I think its all good

I think PK should forget F16's and consider more of J-10 and JF-17. Because China is our Best Reliable Friend, whereas US, well, we know from the past history.

I totally agree with you. The U.S. is not reliable while China has always stood by our side.

Pakistan is getting French avionics for their Thunders.

This would make the Thunder a deadly bird at competitive prices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom