What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Your opinion is that it's PESA? If we have AESA why use PESA? Colors and marking meant the plane is operational. Not sure about the radars tho.

No I only asked you for an explanation why you can be sure it is an AESA only by the colour of the radome. Nothing more.

bfb71f65gy1fi2bpun8cij20vo0jdgnv.jpg

@MastanKhan

As far I know refusal always came from Pakistani side

Hi,

There is already a signed contract during Gen Musharaff's govt and china almost 10 years ago---.

Pakistan will never get the J10 series aircraft. I was talking with a class mate of mine in PAF yesterday who works on Mirages and he says Pakistan Tried Very Hard to get the J10 aircraft but china was not interested in selling them. He said delaying tactics and what not was used.

He also told me that we will also not be getting J31 stealth aircraft either. Thats why Pakistan started its own program to make a stealth aircraft.

I then asked him about the Z10 heli's but he said he has no info on army stuff but looking at the above situation its more probable that china gave the three Z10 to Pakistan to evaluate and were not for sale which is why Pakistan went to the Turks. I have some friends in Army Aviation and will confirm with them.

I used to come regularly to the forum and check out the pictures of J10 and wonder why the hell Pakistan didn't get this aircraft and now I know. Won't be looking at this Baby anymore and saying Insh Allah.

Regards

Hi,

Your boy is ill informed---.

I'm surprised the IL-78 didn't make an appearance at this show.

Also, when can we expect to see the prototype of the J-10D?
IL-78 is not domestic produced plane. So it cant make it to the show. If you noticed. All military hardware are domestic China produced. The only foreign hardware appear is the Italian IVECO truck which has mounted domestic produced electronic warfare equipment.

Hi,

There is already a signed contract during Gen Musharaff's govt and china almost 10 years ago---.

Hi,

Your boy is ill informed---.

Yet even after 10 years there hasn't been a peen regarding these birds. Not from China's side and neither from PAF's side.

If my boy is ill informed then please ask any serving PAF's high ranking officer if there is any chance of us getting these babies. I really really really want the J-10's in PAF colors but its not happening.

IL-78 is not domestic produced plane. So it cant make it to the show. If you noticed. All military hardware are domestic China produced. The only foreign hardware appear is the Italian IVECO truck which has mounted domestic produced electronic warfare equipment.
IVECOs are made in China too, they have a JV factory in China. Legacy of the 80s.

Yet even after 10 years there hasn't been a peen regarding these birds. Not from China's side and neither from PAF's side.

If my boy is ill informed then please ask any serving PAF's high ranking officer if there is any chance of us getting these babies. I really really really want the J-10's in PAF colors but its not happening.

Hi,

The Paf's acm and am's do not want it---because they would not get any fringe benefits because Mushy signed the contract.

F 16's had future jobs and supplier contract for the paf officers.

Why would China sign a contract if j10 was not a aavilable to Pakistan?
Pakistanis are best at doing corruption and then hiding it

J-10AS at Aviadarts: no. 61235 = 2nd Brigade ... so the former 1st Division, 2nd Regiment at Chifeng is now also a Brigade.

J-10AS 61235 - 2. Brigade - 20170809.jpg

I am chinese and I do love China and Pakistan,with all due respect but seriouly,could china change its planes' painting style,it is really ugly,good plane but ugly painting style.Not Cool!

J 10 with US F16 painting model
21467878.jpg.html

Back
Top Bottom