What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

20813 ... the "2" seems photoshopped ! Any info on what unit this bird is from? 10th Bomber Division is unlikely.
Another possibility could be 70813, what would be 90th Brigade, Dalian Base replacing a Q-5-regiment at Wafangdian ... possible !

View attachment 408415
It's time Pakistan seriously considers these monsters as replacement for Mirages

... and first generation F-16A a few years later.

An operational J-10C + PL-10 short-range AAM and the PL-12X / PL-15 (?) long-range AAM.

J-10C operational + PL-10 + PL-12X or PL-15.jpg

It's time Pakistan seriously considers these monsters as replacement for Mirages

Pakistan will never get the J10 series aircraft. I was talking with a class mate of mine in PAF yesterday who works on Mirages and he says Pakistan Tried Very Hard to get the J10 aircraft but china was not interested in selling them. He said delaying tactics and what not was used.

He also told me that we will also not be getting J31 stealth aircraft either. Thats why Pakistan started its own program to make a stealth aircraft.

I then asked him about the Z10 heli's but he said he has no info on army stuff but looking at the above situation its more probable that china gave the three Z10 to Pakistan to evaluate and were not for sale which is why Pakistan went to the Turks. I have some friends in Army Aviation and will confirm with them.

I used to come regularly to the forum and check out the pictures of J10 and wonder why the hell Pakistan didn't get this aircraft and now I know. Won't be looking at this Baby anymore and saying Insh Allah.

Regards

Pakistan will never get the J10 series aircraft. I was talking with a class mate of mine in PAF yesterday who works on Mirages and he says Pakistan Tried Very Hard to get the J10 aircraft but china was not interested in selling them. He said delaying tactics and what not was used.

He also told me that we will also not be getting J31 stealth aircraft either. Thats why Pakistan started its own program to make a stealth aircraft.

I then asked him about the Z10 heli's but he said he has no info on army stuff but looking at the above situation its more probable that china gave the three Z10 to Pakistan to evaluate and were not for sale which is why Pakistan went to the Turks. I have some friends in Army Aviation and will confirm with them.

I used to come regularly to the forum and check out the pictures of J10 and wonder why the hell Pakistan didn't get this aircraft and now I know. Won't be looking at this Baby anymore and saying Insh Allah.

Regards
I do not believe this rumour. China and Pakistan used to talk about the J-10 a few years ago. If it is not for sale, why China even talked about it with Pakistan.
As for J-31, it aimed at the export market in the first place. As for now, PLAAF has betted on J-20. I can not firgure out any reason why Paskitan could not get J-31 in the future ,if Pakistan wanted .

I do not believe this rumour. China and Pakistan used to talk about the J-10 a few years ago. If it is not for sale, why China even talked about it with Pakistan.
As for J-31, it aimed at the export market in the first place. As for now, PLAAF has betted on J-20. I can not firgure out any reason why Paskitan could not get J-31 in the future ,if Pakistan wanted .

I used to believe in these rumors and it was Pakistan who went to China regarding the J10. Trust me when I tell you till yesterday I also though that Pakistan would get these Jets, but we are NOT. If we were getting the J10 then we would have received it ages ago. My mate told me there is next to zero chance to getting the J10 and the J31.

Only the J17 is classified as Export Plane. I would love to see this jet in Pak colors but it will Not happen.

Guys ... not sure what happened this afternoon, :offpost:but how You managed to go so far off from the J-10C, thru several off-topic posts and finally war-mongering !!! I'm shocked ! :mad:

Calm down and take a deep breath ... all involved.

Deino

I used to believe in these rumors and it was Pakistan who went to China regarding the J10. Trust me when I tell you till yesterday I also though that Pakistan would get these Jets, but we are NOT. If we were getting the J10 then we would have received it ages ago. My mate told me there is next to zero chance to getting the J10 and the J31.

Only the J17 is classified as Export Plane. I would love to see this jet in Pak colors but it will Not happen.

That doesnt make sense. The J-10A is being marketed for export as the FC-20 according to Hui Tong. Why wouldnt Pakistan, a strong Chinese ally have been able to buy it?

An operational J-10C + PL-10 short-range AAM and the PL-12X / PL-15 (?) long-range AAM.

View attachment 410993

What an absolute beauty!!!!

Deino, what the new version if pl12 named ? Any specs abt it.

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app

Sir jee Salams. HTC One chalnay kaisa set hai I mean response aur batt timing ??

On topic : Sir Jee kindly follow @mustang in this very thread and let us know if you can regarding what he's saying about J-10 acquirement.

Back
Top Bottom