What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I read news, it's about 11th J-10 crash in China since J-10A and J-10S joint PLAAF. This one is J-10HS, Navy J-10 two-seat fighter. China equiped 300+ J-10A(S) fighters, those years crashed 11x ... seems no bad, isn't it?

I didn't say it's bad or no.
So the news is true?

I didn't say it's bad or no.
So the news is true?
Yes, true ... a J-10HS gone, but two pilots ejected safely.

@BoQ77 I think now they r enjoying their tea in office ... unhappy :coffee:
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Good the pilots survived. We can do all the fighting we want on the internet but I am glad their families are relieved!

Its the fault of the Russian engine. When can the top level people make the decision not to continue use AL-31FN engine even we have a lot of spares? Those spares are not worth using. All shall switch to domestic Taihang engine.

yes. the pilots are precious

Its the fault of the Russian engine. When can the top level people make the decision not to continue use AL-31FN engine even we have a lot of spares? Those spares are not worth using. All shall switch to domestic Taihang engine.

you don't need any report by pilot to start blaming Russian engine?

Do you dare to bet with me?

so it's your guess?

let assume all of accident by Russian engines, as safety principle, they must stop all flights of J10 with Russian engine and investigate and check for preventive acts.

That's the common procedure. But it seems that there's not any

so it's your guess?
There is no need to guess, its always the Russian engine fault. It can be also a good thing too. Those hanjian aero engineer and PLAAF commander who advocate using Russian AL-31engine will lose further support as more Russian engine problem occur. President Xi shall come in and put a ban on using Russian AL-31FN engine. Even it will cost money to replace those Russian engines.

in some cases pilots even if they eject safely they have been killed in enemy area or threats on ground same like happen with jorden pilot captured and killed by isis and russian piolot killed by ground terrorests. idea came how is it if the aircraft designer they design the pilot seat like jetman pack and after ejecting pilot safely escape from the area or remaining in the air start jetman engine and ecape towards its country or to safe palace so that 100% chance of survival of piolot is possible in this way.

hi...
good news that the pilots are safe.

no doubt the plan has been built in large numbers though can be called matured for its stage but still having such problem means its the time to evaluate strictly whether the problem caused by the avionics, frame etc or engine only. hope things will come-up and this beautiful bird will be more safe for pilots in future.

hi...
good news that the pilots are safe.

no doubt the plan has been built in large numbers though can be called matured for its stage but still having such problem means its the time to evaluate strictly whether the problem caused by the avionics, frame etc or engine only. hope things will come-up and this beautiful bird will be more safe for pilots in future.
I am sure the postmortem evaluation will be done thoroughly. Every crash is an invaluable learning opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom