What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Having 40-60 J10 B is equal to having 120 Mirages , or something around that figure I mean the technological enhancements on this plane are just fantastic what a beautiful agile , and technological advance fighter jet to truely bring Pakistan into the 4.5 generation zone

Pakistan will get a total of 155 FC-20 which is modified version of J-10B from china in near future, but by 2014 at least 36 is coming .

According to my Calculations, 36 J-10As and 36(Maybe increased) J-10Bs will be induced.

PAF will only get 36 J-10s..
PAF will be composed of high-medium tech fighters by 2014!
roughly 100 aircrafts will be f-16s and J-10s! (high tech)
and roughly 200-250 will be medium tech, Jf-17 thunders!

i know some of you may argue about thunder-blk2 being more capable than f-16. well f-16s are one of those fighters, which even with crappy radars, can win air battles!

Well it would be logical to get 30-40 J10 A now , and then get 30 planes in 2015 J10B

I think its a good strategy , it will give our pilots time to start using the planes immediately

I heard we will get 5-10 J10 fighter jets this year I saw it here on forum or was it 2-3 planes

Just look at the high tech gadgets on the J10 B protoype ... I mean a prototype looks so dangerous imagine a final product ....

Just top of the line ...

The only reason that PAF may purchase the upgraded J-10A is because it has a different role with J-10B.

Well its not loan, when President Musharraf (the honorable , who happened to oust some radicals during his time) , was in power

Allah bhalla kare ...

Economy was doing fantastic and we had surplus of billion and billions of dollars

So he had paid for 36 J10B fighters, from the money.
So that order was paid in 2006

Obviously paper work was done around 2007-2008 but the money was paid already.

So we have a set deadline for 2014 to receive our fighter planes, and we had an option for another 100 J10B fighters

Now the soft loan was actually proposed for purchase of the Submarines 6 submarines from China brand new I might add that is what Indian fans are confused about.

So the deal is for 36 J10 (A) with enhanced requirements (FC-20) as we know its called also known as J10B.

But just like the F16 C/D package we have a OPTIONS CLAUSE , for extra 100 planes depending on mood of our Air-force.

J10B is a wonderful bench mark in Chinese Aviation and we are really proud to have 36 planes plus option for 100 more fighters to form backbone of our airforce

RECAP: 2015
80 F16 C/D
300 JF17 (Block 1 , Block 2 )
36 J10B (FC-20) - option of 100 more a counter to MRCA 2016-2018
180 Mirage
190 F-7

Note the 100 more J10B are mean for arrival as an option and that would help retire older Mirage/ F7 brand from airforce

But my thought is that India and Pakistan might come to light around 2017 and settle Kashmir issue once they see there is political deadlock

Having 40-60 J10 B is equal to having 120 Mirages , or something around that figure I mean the technological enhancements on this plane are just fantastic what a beautiful agile , and technological advance fighter jet to truely bring Pakistan into the 4.5 generation zone

you mean,which mirage?

you mean,which mirage?

I am talking about our mirages ... as you know they are a bit old not the sophisticated flying machines that Indian airforce has

We have a lost decade to make up for between 1990 - 2000 when we did not had any new planes and high mileage was recorded on our planes

But recent talks of simulators, and new planes is promising to make up for the lost decade

While in hand of good pilot the Mirage can still engage and protect airspace and even bring down some enemy intruders but , if we can get an upgrading done on our mirages with J10B its a very good news for Pakistan Airforce

But if Indian Air Cheif insist on making bad comments in news after seeing my posts , well then we might just keep our mirages up in air and equip them with SD-10 and keep them operational as well

i think they were offered to PAF many years ago n china was working on the upgrades in the j10 as per the demands of the paf.cabinet already has approved the purchase of j10 air craft.

Did J-10B introduce to PLAAF yet? If not yet, when?

I think China was flying J10 for good 7-10 years , and world did not knew about it

China is also flying stealth planes and world had no clue

So what makes you think China will have a press release and tell every one its J10B is not flying in air ?

images

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom