What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

j10 phasic variation
zyDXq.jpg

ws10b nozzle contracted
3QElK.jpg

hopefully the j10b employ any of the quasi-stealth technologies that its European counterparts use

(EF - signature management, Rafale - frequency mimicking (reportedly), Gripen - wolf pack silent attack based on its superior data link)

from what i know, J-10B has enhanced, near fifth gen EW and many sub-systems incorporated initially in it for testing purposes for J-20. If these systems are a standard on J-10b then there goes the superiority of European fighters!

My fav pic of J-10 till now, makes a perfect wallpaper
6041119932_f1c1b87e23_b.jpg

1: Does J-10B Have Supercruise Engine
2: Could it be RCS like typhoon
3: Stealthy nozzles ?

We knows it is comparable with F-16 Block 60,Su-35,typhoon,Rafale But FC-20 have any Advantage over these fighter
I think J-10B is My Fav i wonder when PAF gona operate it Because J-10A is Already 4.5 Gen But After Upgrading it can be almost 5th Gen

Thanks

[--Leo--];2030426 said:
1: Does J-10B Have Supercruise Engine
2: Could it be RCS like typhoon
3: Stealthy nozzles ?

We knows it is comparable with F-16 Block 60,Su-35,typhoon,Rafale But FC-20 have any Advantage over these fighter
I think J-10B is My Fav i wonder when PAF gona operate it Because J-10A is Already 4.5 Gen But After Upgrading it can be almost 5th Gen

Thanks
1- SC, not sure......
2-TVC, Likely, but not a necessity amid growing weapons sophistication
3-Stealthy nozzels? :lol: do you mean heat signature reduction? if you do then no, but with advanced HMS and irfa-optical seekers being in use, this advantage is of no use, if it exists.
J-10B has AESA while none of these fighters till date (except block 60 or may be su-35) has operational AESA in place. J-10B's AESA is more potent than Block 60's containing 1000TRMs and equal to JSF's AESA. Secondly J-10B is expected to come with serious sensor fusion, much more than on any of its contenders.

WICHe ONE BRO? :D

I suspect Super Ten....or J-10C as per speculation....Some people were saying CAC dumped it when J-20 made its flight, but latest rumor had it that CAC has restarted the work on that particular variant.

I suspect Super Ten....or J-10C as per speculation....Some people were saying CAC dumped it when J-20 made its flight, but latest rumor had it that CAC has restarted the work on that particular variant.

Isn't J10C carrier version of J-10?

1- SC, not sure......
2-TVC, Likely, but not a necessity amid growing weapons sophistication
3-Stealthy nozzels? :lol: do you mean heat signature reduction? if you do then no, but with advanced HMS and irfa-optical seekers being in use, this advantage is of no use, if it exists.
J-10B has AESA while none of these fighters till date (except block 60 or may be su-35) has operational AESA in place. J-10B's AESA is more potent than Block 60's containing 1000TRMs and equal to JSF's AESA. Secondly J-10B is expected to come with serious sensor fusion, much more than on any of its contenders.
that is one serious statement bro,however i would like to know that how do u rate AESA's like AESA A is better than AESA B....just on the basis of the amount of T/R modules used in the AESA or are there other factors involved,if other factors are involved please discuss them considering J-10B's AESA against JSF's AESA

Is J10B likely to get the naval role in PAF ? i.e. replacing current Mirages !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom