What's new

Chaudhry Nisar Asks UK to Take Action Against MQM

mr bean is highly acclaimed in UK, his notice will be taken seriously :D

actully they laugh on us, that we under threat from talibans, couldnt got a word from our elected politicians on talibans?
on the real threat, on real issues their voices cant be heard, their tongues stop running in thier mouths?
& they put these sort of smaller issuses for thier politics?
karachi & MQM has full political solutions, but on the hand on taliban issue? there is nothing couldbe done?
thats where countries like UK, keep laughing on us?
we arent aae dead nation, but a dead brain nation? which keep crying for non issues? & close our eyes on real issues?
Are you dreaming? we are indeed a dead nation. A country whose supposed protectors work against the very existence of the country in the name of "national interest" deserves such humility from the hands of age. Where forced disappearances are beyond the reach of justice. What do you expect? More than 70% of the mess that we are sweeping today was created in the name of "Jihadism","Strategic reach","counter balance to PPP","Counter balance to APDM" etc etc etc. And whats more ironic is that we haven't taken any lesson from the history yet. Ch Nisar should do what is right, no matter how many heads roll, no matter if the heaven comes down upon earth. Justic must be served and truth must be told!

I will support chaudry Nisar khan on this issue. He should raise this issue and need to throw Altaf hussain in Prison.

yeap. you are so right.

Just want to respectfully say that "Two wrongs do not make it right".

And if you look at my post again.

you will understand my point even better.

Talib@stard Mullah Omer posed a threat to UK and US.

What happened to his looney tunes government?

What did US and UK did to him.

Ben fing Laden was hiding among women and children, in a nice summer resort.

What did they do to him.

Did they sit around saying that fing laden is citizen of this country or that country.

Same thing they will do to anyone sitting in Karachi threatening UK citizens, if that person behaves like what Mota chor is doing while sitting in London threatening Pakistani citizens.

This is why I say that intellectuals like you and me have turned our nation into dead nation.

Because we are stuck with ethnic cr@p instead of working for the nation of Pakistan.

peace

my dear great fauji shb!
dont get dejected by the storm we are in , allaha has made a morning each & every darkest of nights?
just hold tight, keep your seat bealts we are about to take a jet ride, from 6 months on wards we will reach at some breaking point, cant go further thn that!
give the bussiness of this country to genrl musharaf any sunday, & you will find same altaf hussian singing our national anthem in front of 10 downing?
its the charactor of the leadership which, changes the way of thinking even its worst of enemies?
our great holy prophet,s(PBUH) taught us, that great art of winning the hearts & minds with smiles?
keep up your great work, i am a retired sent to hell kind of soilder of fortune, inspired by your kind of great intillectuals, i hve nothing to lose, but just really want to see all of us pakistanis be united forever, & love each other, without our colour ,cast, or religious differences?
pakistan frist , forever & ever!

Be careful what you wish for, gardan to hay nahi kahin sar bhee na chala jai.

beta dehan se, karachi me rehna he to tamzir ke dayre me, warna bahere arab me phek den ge zara chid chid ke :lol:

karachi tumhara faisalabad nahi he ke police se chitrol hi karwayen ge, seedha bahere arab me phek den ge :lol:

935930_679317452084054_1804826075_n.jpg

Are you dreaming? we are indeed a dead nation. A country whose supposed protectors work against the very existence of the country in the name of "national interest" deserves such humility from the hands of age. Where forced disappearances are beyond the reach of justice. What do you expect? More than 70% of the mess that we are sweeping today was created in the name of "Jihadism","Strategic reach","counter balance to PPP","Counter balance to APDM" etc etc etc. And whats more ironic is that we haven't taken any lesson from the history yet. Ch Nisar should do what is right, no matter how many heads roll, no matter if the heaven comes down upon earth. Justic must be served and truth must be told!

thanks for waking me up,
nice educated shot at, army?
was ZAB was right saying UDHAR tum, IDHAR hum?
may i say yes he was?
but history still writes him the traitor, just because of his slogan, which was then raised to downtrun the ever growing demands of sheikh mujeeb?
friends nations do take actions in thier best intersts? peoples like ZAB couldbe called or written whatever these media pundits may hve wanted to ,but reality they did whatever was best they can?
living in past is just another weak lazy & rather criminal excuse often , politisized by our politicians?
tell me who is the one , didnt supported or un some casses was razed by army? ZAB + NAWAZ for what to wage a jihad ?
no just for the future leadership role!
on the other hand , yes there are problems in the country, but it aint solve a dime, if we start hate & revenge bassed politics of 90s again?
hope fully you may know even chodri shb, kids are american nationals, he didnt hve his own yard clean?

beta dehan se, karachi me rehna he to tamzir ke dayre me, warna bahere arab me phek den ge zara chid chid ke :lol:

karachi tumhara faisalabad nahi he ke police se chitrol hi karwayen ge, seedha bahere arab me phek den ge :lol:

935930_679317452084054_1804826075_n.jpg
hahahahaha, dikhadi na aukat.

thanks for waking me up,
may i say yes he was?
but history still writes him the traitor, just because of his slogan, which was then raised to downtrun the ever growing demands of sheikh mujeeb?
friends nations do take actions in thier best intersts? peoples like ZAB couldbe called or written whatever these media pundits may hve wanted to ,but reality they did whatever was best they can?
living in past is just another weak lazy & rather criminal excuse often , politisized by our politicians?
tell me who is the one , didnt supported or un some casses was razed by army? ZAB + NAWAZ for what to wage a jihad ?
on the other hand , yes there are problems in the country, but it aint solve a dime, if we start hate & revenge bassed politics of 90s again?
hope fully you may know even chodri shb, kids are american nationals, he didnt hve his own yard clean?

Exactly my thoughts.

Thank you.

Sometimes in our zeal to bring about a solution, we start shooting at our own army, our own sons who are the most loyal and ready to give the ultimate.

We just lost an officer a Lt. Col today.

and yet so many among us are just thankless.

peace

thanks for waking me up,
But what was yahya khan doing then? smoking a pack of smokes?
may i say yes he was?
No history writes, him,yahya, niazi and takka khan all as traitors who perpetrated this shameful act.
They all do, but not like Pakistan where both civilian and armed versions of "best national interests" exist
because the wounds of the past haven't healed yet.
Thats what i said, army raised them. But everybody army raised, eventually turned against them, why?
Certainly not, but our nation deserves a truth to be told before they move on. Deeds of the past still haunt us.
But so are the kinds of our generals which immidiately settle in US post retirement. Don't they?

So what if he shares some resemblance with Mr.Bean.....is it suppose to be that offensive? BTW he should be "TELLING" UK to extradite Altaf not "ASK"

Come on man! You are an educated person. Stop making fool of yourself.

We have seen enough of PPP and its so called anti-establishment and anti- status quo antics.

It was PPP which abstained (which means looking the other way) when Musharraf in uniform was voted as president. It was PPP which did NRO with a dictator to get its corruption cases annulled. That was all done with the representative of establishment - General Pervaiz Musharraf.

In the last 5 years, we have seen PPP govt. to be the most corrupt and most incompetent government ever. It was given free hand and it literally f*cked the country.

And please stop voicing these foolish anti army slogans. If there was no army, Zardari and his cronies in the last PPP government would have sold the country to the dogs.

But what was yahya khan doing then? smoking a pack of smokes?

No history writes, him,yahya, niazi and takka khan all as traitors who perpetrated this shameful act.

They all do, but not like Pakistan where both civilian and armed versions of "best national interests" exist

because the wounds of the past haven't healed yet.

Thats what i said, army raised them. But everybody army raised, eventually turned against them, why?

Certainly not, but our nation deserves a truth to be told before they move on. Deeds of the past still haunt us.

But so are the kinds of our generals which immidiately settle in US post retirement. Don't they?

friend,
plz stop of bieng in the utopia created by , these politicians cause whatever they are , just good actors nothing more & nothing less?
they allways trun against thier mentors, because of thier undiciplined virus , which make them greedy enough to do anything not in the worst of national intersts?
pakistan will never be a state like india, UK or USA or even cantbe run on thier political patrens?
it can go from here to, IRAN china, or RuSSian styles , they also hve credible poitical system ! awam in those countries live good eat good, & think good thats all is enough for living in this world?
well on topic i dont really intend to change your views, its up to you how you like!

Exactly my thoughts.

Thank you.

Sometimes in our zeal to bring about a solution, we start shooting at our own army, our own sons who are the most loyal and ready to give the ultimate.

We just lost an officer a Lt. Col today.

and yet so many among us are just thankless.

peace

its not sometimes, its allways like this cause thats how its described by the stupid media pundits in the end?
damocrazy means eat sleep, or whatever you do just keep bashing army?
& keep looting the national wealth, thats the best way of political robbry introduced by ZAB back in 70s?
well may allaha, send his peace to the minds & hearts to the shaheed !
i will pray for him, but thats the way it is? who ever wore that uniform knows well, it can end in a second, but look them supermans of this listed nations?
wonderfull fighters for peace! they are!
lock n load, & never look behind!

Come on man! You are an educated person. Stop making fool of yourself.

We have seen enough of PPP and its so called anti-establishment and anti- status quo antics.

It was PPP which abstained (which means looking the other way) when Musharraf in uniform was voted as president. It was PPP which did NRO with a dictator to get its corruption cases annulled. That was all done with the representative of establishment - General Pervaiz Musharraf.

In the last 5 years, we have seen PPP govt. to be the most corrupt and most incompetent government ever. It was given free hand and it literally f*cked the country.

And please stop voicing these foolish anti army slogans. If there was no army, Zardari and his cronies in the last PPP government would have sold the country to the dogs.
My point is that army has become an empire, a state within state, a self aware beast that doesn't want to have any master. Army should be focusing on its core job i.e. to protect the country, not running businesses, real estate and marriage halls.

friend,
plz stop of bieng in the utopia created by , these politicians cause whatever they are , just good actors nothing more & nothing less?
they allways trun against thier mentors, because of thier undiciplined virus , which make them greedy enough to do anything not in the worst of national intersts?
pakistan will never be a state like india, UK or USA or even cantbe run on thier political patrens?
it can go from here to, IRAN china, or RuSSian styles , they also hve credible poitical system ! awam in those countries live good eat good, & think good thats all is enough for living in this world?
well on topic i dont really intend to change your views, its up to you how you like!
I am not talking about Eutopian dreams. Tell me why army's budget is not discussed (or rather not allowed to discuss). Tell me why army's account can't be audited by AGP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom