What's new

Charolettesville nazi Christopher Cantwell

T-72M1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This guy gained notoriety after the antifa-nazi clash and featured heavily in Vice's documentary.

They kicked him off almost every social media and digital platform.

Private companies are within their rights when they decide to enforce their ToS regulations so no foul there but censorship is bad and listening to the other side is always a good idea.

the top comment on youtube says it best.

"....Without recognizing each other's humanity, we become monsters."

*haven't seen the whole thing yet but it looks interesting.

@Nilgiri @Desert Fox @LA se Karachi @Hamartia Antidote etc

oops, messed up the spelling, no way to correct it either...

Sad.
If he engaged in violence he should be arrested but he has every right to speak up for his community without harrasment.

Sad.
If he engaged in violence he should be arrested but he has every right to speak up for his community without harrasment.
He got pepper sprayed a few times if you watch the Vice documentary, don't think he was involved in a fight. He was legally carrying a bunch of guns at some stage though, looks like a Bruce Willis movie lol, that part when he's packing all that heat, pistol strapped to his ankle etc :P

anyway, it's good to listen to the other side, I read jihadi litterature and watch what they have to say all the time.. just gives you a bigger picture and a better understanding of stuff. circle jerking echo chambers are bad.

#notallwhitenationalists

wow, the guy broke down (again, lol) when she used the word genocide, he's human, a softie even.

he's a good nazi.

if some taliban can be good, so can some nazis, right ?

if the sunnis of Pakistan were in danger of being topled as the dominant majority, they'd have similar problems there (to add to the endless list of problems they already have) .

tribal groupism is base human instinct savagery, not unique to the poor world.

President Trump wants to unite America make it great again.

Trump will go down as one of the greats, perhaps the greatest of them all.

keep raging
1408543297950.png

he's a good nazi.
looool. There has to be an oxymoron somewhere in there. :D

Trump will go down as one of the greats, perhaps the greatest of them all.

Oh yeah, definitely! Right along with let's say....oh I don't know....maybe this fella?

tobias-lear-george-washington.jpg

How about this one?

220px-Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_%28by_Rembrandt_Peale%2C_1800%29.jpg

Maybe as great as this one?

Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg

I think his guy is reacting to what you just said!

like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg

I know! He'll be greater than this guy! 3 terms during arguably the worst time in US history.

FDR-234x300.jpg

Or maybe just as great as this guy!

eisenhower.jpg

Possibly as great as this one during his short 3 years?

John_F._Kennedy%2C_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg

I think you've set the bar juuuust I bit too high for him not to let you down. :-)

Last edited:
English are the most damn racist people on the planet. Cantwell is English. Look at this face.

banned T-72M1 again :(

oh well

looool. There's has to be an oxymoron somewhere in there. :D
lel, just trying to bait a few Pakistanis with that one.

but in a truly free society, people should be allowed to hold and propagate scumbaggy views, let the free marketplace of ideas decide what it rejects and accepts.

Advanced societies wil filter the crap, why censor, feck censorship... it's a sign of weakness of conviction and insecurity, isis and other authoritarians censor and ban stuff.

Oh yeah, definitely! Right along with let's say....oh I don't know....maybe this fella?
None of them, and you missed the most relevant comparison, Ronaldus Magnus.

Ronaldus-Magnus-31764784667.jpeg

By the time he's done, Trump will have eclipsed Reagan in popular (right wing) lore for the forseeable future. 50 years or so from now he'll most likely ecplise honest Abe and General Washington too (owing largely to all his blockbuster rallies, tweets and interviews etc being digitally stored forever)

DIKgYK5VYAE4cUo.jpg:large

Last edited:
Not sure what got him banned, but I do enjoy tinkering with his outrageous POVs. lol

None of them, and you missed the most relevant comparison, Ronaldus Magnus.

I actually thought of adding him in there, and probably should have. But even living up to Reagan's standards would be asking way too much.

By the time he's done, Trump will have eclipsed Reagan in popular (right wing) lore for the forseeable future. 50 years or so from now he'll most likely ecplise honest Abe and General Washington too (owing largely to all his blockbuster rallies, tweets and interviews etc being digitally stored forever)

Honest Abe? loool! The sarcasm in those sentences is epic! :D Yep, I can see digital storing of all the amazing rallies and especially tweets easily eclipsing things like.... perhaps one of the greatest speeches in the history of humanity?

gettysburg-address.jpg

I'm sure storing this one...

imrs.php

...will go a long way in contributing to Trump future popularity. :-)

Not sure what got him banned, but I do enjoy tinkering with his outrageous POVs. lol
someone has to push the envelope, else we all suffocate and die.

I actually thought of adding him in there, and probably should have. But even living up to Reagan's standards would be asking way too much.
you're viewing this too short term.

He's here, he'll be here for a decade almost (8 years) lol

Only 7 months in yet, it's probably his strategy to have the media bleed out in the first year and exhaust all their resources/credibility.

In about a year from now, and if they keep this Trump hysteria up, anythig they say will be considered crying wolf.

President Trump has, at the very least, a 3 year headroom to work with to manage the media landscape, something he's very good at.

English are the most damn racist people on the planet. Cantwell is English. Look at this face.
But the last time you said it was the Germans though? :lol:

This guy gained notoriety after the antifa-nazi clash and featured heavily in Vice's documentary.

They kicked him off almost every social media and digital platform.

Private companies are within their rights when they decide to enforce their ToS regulations so no foul there but censorship is bad and listening to the other side is always a good idea.

the top comment on youtube says it best.

"....Without recognizing each other's humanity, we become monsters."

*haven't seen the whole thing yet but it looks interesting.

@Nilgiri @Desert Fox @LA se Karachi @Hamartia Antidote etc
Yeah man I saw what happened. I've been following all major conservative and right movements and Charlottesville was a setup, because if it wasn't then why were the police ordered to stand down? Why did they force the "nazis" onto the same street as the leftists??

You never take opposing groups and shove them into the same space unless you want to see a massive bloodbath Roman Coliseum gladiator style.

It's almost like those in power want a civil war to start so they can violate the people's constitutional rights under false pretexts.

And the biggest mistake this guy Cantwell made was he talked to the media, never talk to the media, especially if you're a conservative/right winger because they will always edit the footage to make you look bad because that is what they want. They want to destroy conservatives and right wingers because they are the only group standing up for American values like Free speech.

Back
Top Bottom