What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Don't post bu11 $h1t photoshop pictures even a kid can tell that.

You think so? Tell your chinese friends that.

here are some more pics along with a link:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-03/25/content_11067161.htm

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

People carry the coffin of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)

xin_5720306250755250745217.jpg

xin_57203062507553902187518.jpg

xin_57203062507556562037820.jpg

Women cry during the funeral of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)
xin_5720306250755953685722.jpg
xin_58203062507552652614524.jpg

People offer funeral prayers during the funeral of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)

No .... all Kashmiris.

The only Agmark Kashmiris are the ones from the Valley. The rest are all mixed. Second what those "kashmiris" think is the problem of the Pakistani Govt..Not ours..Their thoughts dont affect our actions except ofcourse when they think they can visit our Kashmir without a visa, in which case the bullets act as the return ticket :)

Simple hain na ?

That is another joke.How come the Pakistan-held Kashmir get to be termed as 'Azad' ? Its under Pakistani control.

Because these lucky ones are not under Indian control and did not have the misfortune of 100,000 innocent men, women and children killed at the hands of Indian security forces.

Once a Mohajir, always a Mohajir. It's not I'm saying that ~ I've seen plenty Pakistanis openly saying that here.
:

What matters is that do we care? First we are Pakistanis & than Sindhis on the political level we are Muhajirs on second. And stop bringing offtopics here.

Lol, you think you are taking seriously now ? Or maybe that I dont take some Pakistanis like you seriously..:undecided:

Nor do i, most indians here are troll & unwanted bojh on this forum TBH:undecided:

here are some along with a link:

Funeral of Kashmiri gunfight victim arouses public soreness _English_Xinhua

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

People carry the coffin of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)

xin_5720306250755250745217.jpg

xin_57203062507553902187518.jpg

xin_57203062507556562037820.jpg

Women cry during the funeral of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)
xin_5720306250755953685722.jpg
xin_58203062507552652614524.jpg

People offer funeral prayers during the funeral of Shabir Ahmad Malik, a Kashmiri Muslim soldier of the Indian army, in Dab, 35 kilometers north of Srinagar, summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir, March 24, 2009. At least 19 people have been killed as the gunfight between Indian troops and militants in frontier district of Kupwara, close to the Line of Control in Indian-controlled Kashmir entered the fifth day. (Xinhua/Javed Dar)

Bang Galore

Mate,you are better than me with the Photoshop stuff. :tup:

(Sarcasm)

The only Agmark Kashmiris are the ones from the Valley. The rest are all mixed. Second what those "kashmiris" think is the problem of the Pakistani Govt..Not ours..Their thoughts dont affect our actions except ofcourse when they think they can visit our Kashmir without a visa, in which case the bullets act as the return ticket :)

Simple hain na ?

Do you guys ever feel sorry for killing over 100,000 Kashmiris.

After all I didn't want to go to Mars.

Well I dont blame you. Must be SUPARCO was interested in a Muslim brahmin aunty to test their new space vehicle....:pakistan:...More such aunties are needed for Sir Al-Khalifa Zion Hamid Al Vanaspati's mission to moon.

here are some more pics along with a link:

Sir,

He is a soldier who died for his country. That's an honurable thing to do.

Please do not undermine his sacrifice by using his funeral pictures in this manner.

Damn shame on you.

Well I dont blame you. Must be SUPARCO was interested in a Muslim brahmin aunty to test their new space vehicle....:pakistan:...More such aunties are needed for Sir Al-Khalifa Zion Hamid Al Vanaspati's mission to moon.

ha ha ha ......

Yaar ye mujhay nahin mil raha .... this Zaid Hamid fellow.

Is ne zaroor koi acchhay kaam kiyein hein.

I don't know who he is, but he does fluster every Indian here on this forum.

ha ha ha

Funny how when Pakistanis give out a figure for the deaths in Kashmir (100000 is not considered accurate), they don't realise that the figure represents all deaths by violence in Kashmir which includes, for a major part, those killed by the terrorists/militants. Pakistan is as much answerable for the deaths as India is.

Sir,

He is a soldier who died for his country. That's an honurable thing to do.

Please do not undermine his sacrifice by using his funeral pictures in this manner.

Damn shame on you.

Sirji,he died for his cause.

His cause being protecting India from its enemies.If today he was alive he would have said that he is proud of being an Indian..Then how do you call it misusing the pictures?

We are not using Sher Khan's picture i guess.

@ KARIT stop wasting time with Ajtr. After few post you should know you are wasting time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom