What's new

Chandrayaan-3 Mission Successfully Landed!!!

South India is such a utopia that ya'll run to the gulf at the very first chance :lol:.
Chill brother...just wanted to give a clear idea about India to that Pakistani poster as he might be of the opinion all Indians are equally educated...
Nothing against North...little bit annoyed with its people who still don't have education as their top priority...I can see so many UP walas Biharis and jharkhandis every where in india working in construction sites or doing some other small jobs...most of them have minimum 3 children and those children are not even sent to schools.

Chill brother...just wanted to give a clear idea about India to that Pakistani poster as he might be of the opinion all Indians are equally educated...
Nothing against North...little bit annoyed with its people who still don't have education as their top priority...I can see so many UP walas Biharis and jharkhandis every where in india working in construction sites or doing some other small jobs...most of them have minimum 3 children and those children are not even sent to schools.
People like you think east Indian states like UP/Bihar = North India and then ya'll wonder why we laugh at you.

I may sound controversial but almost all the scientists of ISRO are South Indians...North India is only a little better than Pakistan.
ISRO does not attract scientists from India's premier institutions; most students who graduate from institutions like IIT tend to pursue opportunities in the US rather than ISRO.

Congratulations India... good work...

ham zraa marwalain .. abhe dolly may phansay hain bc khasi phooj nay kaha tha akar niklayge par woh rami dafa hogae hain local arahay hain bachanay

It's about time we sanction LUPEX aka Chandrayaan-4 joint mission with the Japanese
1692811870641.png

It's about time we sanction LUPEX aka Chandrayaan-4 joint mission with the Japanese
View attachment 948088
I have a strong intuition that India could be the pioneering nation to establish a lunar colony, a feat possibly accomplished within the next two decades. The rapid advancement of technologies like AI has expedited progress, propelling us closer to this ambitious goal.

I have a strong intuition that India could be the pioneering nation to establish a lunar colony, a feat possibly accomplished within the next two decades. The rapid advancement of technologies like AI has expedited progress, propelling us closer to this ambitious goal.
Bas kar de bhai

Bhai, baby steps.

ISRO does not attract scientists from India's premier institutions; most students who graduate from institutions like IIT tend to pursue opportunities in the US rather than ISRO.
I don't have any stats on this but empirically this may not be true. I have somebody in the family that is from IIT worked for ISRO and know another IITian as well there.

Former chairman Dr Sivam did his doctorals in IIT-B.

But what should be noted is that there are a lot of people from IIS Bengaluru than one would expect

PS: I just read something on Dr Veera Muthuvel, Mission Dir for Chandrayaan 3 also seems to be IIT-M though it didn't say what he studied while there. Very impressive guy that came up from humble roots, studied in Railway School and then went on to write a thought provoking paper on vibration control - makes you wonder may be we criticise public and railways schools a bit unfairly .So much depends on the teachers you land!

Last edited:
I don't have any stats on this but empirically this may not be true. I have somebody in the family that is from IIT worked for ISRO and know another IITian as well there.

Former chairman Dr Sivam did his doctorals in IIT-B.

But what should be noted is that there are a lot of people from IIS Bengaluru than one would expect
A considerable number of students in IITs originate from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, even though many might be officially categorized as residents of Delhi or Rajasthan due to having completed their 12th grade education in Kota or Delhi.

Back
Top Bottom