What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

Lol "cant rely" - almost all tech you use comes from either us or china.

They can't even make cellphone parts. All cellphones in India are assembled from imported Chinese parts/subassemblies and not even the best China makes.

Their leaders never spent money on building up this simple indigenous capability.

Very logical point and the deduction of this theory being based on low number of launches is spot on.
ISRO should shift focus onto something like pig farming like Huawei. Why waste money on space?

Very aptly analysed. All the weather monitoring, communication, satellite based navigation constellation etc claimed to be launched by ISRO are likely to be a hoax, like moon landing by the USA. There is no way for a common Indian to verify that these satellites are existing. We have to believe whatever BS is sold to us by ISRO. I demand immediate closure of ISRO. Or maybe just follow SUPARCO model. Like SUPARCO, just be around and spend some money rather then wasting it in any eyewash work like ISRO. When will they learn? More so, when we have such a successful model right in the neighbourhood.

Again a very valid point. Why do anything else when there is poverty, caste system, lack of education etc etc. It is just beyond me. What is Indian government trying to prove?

I also demand that India, immediately stop any wasteful expenditure on all things related to science, art, music, entertainment etc. All money to be spent only on the issues listed above.
Only and ONLY when 100% success is achieved in eradicating all these, there should be any diversion of funds to any other activity.

If you need any tech, just request China. It may, make fun of you or demean you, or outright deny it. What is the big deal? Just lump with it, or beg any other country. Or just find a workaround and live without that tech.

It’s high time that India closes all IITs, DRDO, HAL, ISRO and many other similar organisations. Wasteful expenditure on these, over the decades, could have already brought India out of poverty by now.

Enough of the "whataboutery".

Baat me nahi - kaam pe dekha de bhai.

Bring your open defecation rates, under five child demise rates and above all your GDP per capita (current prices) at least to Bangladesh level. Then (and only then) you will get your level up to "basketcase" category like Bangladesh, and much further to go. Dilli door ast.

Stop wasting money on garbage irrelevant vanity showcase projects and improve your HDI situation....

Last edited:
Wow you guys are still going.
You guys are working harder than ISRO & SPARCO . 🤣
It has to be alive till it lands on Moon.

Thereafter it will be alive to discuss the quality of pictures and what not.

Don’t forget that some of our friends like @Bilal9 are ready with celebratory messages if it fails at any moment. Such friends will take over the thread in that scenario.

This isn’t going anywhere for atleast one year.

Wow you guys are still going.
You guys are working harder than ISRO & SPARCO . 🤣

Still it is a dead silent...

If unfortunate happens, and it get failed... During the day, it will be rolling on PK defense by Chinese, Pakistan and Bangladeshi members.

It will top the chart during the day, if get successful, than will get appreciated by only a few members.

Specifically, bangladeshi will perform lungi dance, that choreography by Pakistani and music director will be china members,

Very good advice.
We have our extremists, but majority, govt, and judiciary come to the support of minorities though more needs to be done. Life and honor of every human being is sacred.
lower casts girls routinely raped and bodied hanged from trees.
Cow vigilantes kill any Muslim they can lay their hands.
...and ....I don't have to remind you Manipur incident of May 4th which became viral june 20th, right?
Even mentioning it makes a decent human being cringe.
but what is the condition of Hindus Xtains, Sikhs in pakistan? in few years there is no trace of them in the land of pure for sure. but some people cry for minority rights of India here they are growing like anything

so you find one video of imran khan talking bout toilets. i can show hundreds of pictures of actual evidence of indians with no toilets shitting on the railway causing train to slide and have accident.
Here is one picture of Indian street:-

1691221068190.png

Back
Top Bottom