What's new

Champion of anti-VIP culture uses Terminal 1, used by President, PM & VIPs

Seriously dude I really wanna know which heli it was which fly 1400+KM from Islamabad to Karachi ....

Dear you are posting at defence forum .... you are humbly requested not to post such BOONGI HERE

I think more appropriate question which you should asked was there no flight available from Islamabad to Karachi that day and at that required time .....
for this you really need top post the flight schedule of Airlines for that day ....

BTW may I ask can any of Ganjja brother dare to fly in economy class now a days with 'common' Pakistani .....
Since you're here at defense.pk, you should learn to read and watch before commenting. It just makes you come off as stupid.

If you watched the video below, he used that private aircraft for the "1400km" travel.

For the second question, again, learn to read and watch. The guy in video says that a flight had recently flown by PIA. But Imran preferred to take the private jet.

And FYI, there are multiple daily flights between ISB-KHI.

And no, no "ganja" will fly with a complete idiotic person like you who calls people names, who doesn't read/listen before opening his mouth. I will sorry for people that sit next to you.

S
I think more appropriate question which you should asked was there no flight available from Islamabad to Karachi that day and at that required time .....
for this you really need top post the flight schedule of Airlines for that day .....

Learn to google as well. Searching Islamabad to Karachi takes 2 clicks.

9+ flights per day, 2h 0m duration
Karachi, Pakistan (KHI) to Islamabad, Pakistan (ISB)
Search flight prices on Google

Since you're here at defense.pk, you should learn to read and watch before commenting. It just makes you come off as stupid.

personal attack = PML -N attitude .... nothing new

If you watched the video below, he used that private aircraft for the "1400km" travel.

Was this pic post by me or by you .... ???

imran-karachi-departure-890x395-1-png.175529

For the second question, again, learn to read and watch.

oh my dear I really allergic to read rubbish & nonsense

The guy in video says that a flight had recently flown by PIA. But Imran preferred to take the private jet.

Was that flight for Islamabad to Karachi ... ???

BTW was that 'Private Jet' was the property of 'Government' ....

And FYI, there are multiple daily flights between ISB-KHI.

Oh thnx to inform me .... actually I never ride anything above 'Tanga' in my whole life ....

And no, no "ganja" will fly with a complete idiotic person like you

Again personal attack .... no wounder its built-in attitude of PML-N & its supporters ....

who calls people names, who doesn't read/listen before opening his mouth.

I called name to whom ....?? is 'GANJJA' an abusive word ... if not why you are over reacting at this GANJJA word .... I known both GANJJA brothers have use transplant technology to over come their GANJPAAN, but that thing didn't work properly so their GANJ is still quit visible .... so requested not to have any second thought when some of us speak the truth about the GANJ of both GANJJA BROTHERS ....

I will sorry for people that sit next to you.

I FELL SORRY FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR GANJJA LEADER AND HIS LIKE HAVE BORN ....

At the end I request you to plz not to quote me .... I allergic to read rubbish & nonsense ....

1) The arrangements were made by Sindh Govt

2) IK isn't using public or tax payers money so he can do whatever he wants.

3) Suck that more b!tches..

personal attack = PML -N attitude .... nothing new

Was this pic post by me or by you .... ???

imran-karachi-departure-890x395-1-png.175529

oh my dear I really allergic to read rubbish & nonsense

Was that flight for Islamabad to Karachi ... ???

BTW was that 'Private Jet' was the property of 'Government' ....

Oh thnx to inform me .... actually I never ride anything above 'Tanga' in my whole life ....

Again personal attack .... no wounder its built-in attitude of PML-N & its supporters ....

I called name to whom ....?? is 'GANJJA' an abusive word ... if not why you are over reacting at this GANJJA word .... I known both GANJJA brothers have use transplant technology to over come their GANJPAAN, but that thing didn't work properly so their GANJ is still quit visible .... so requested not to have any second thought when some of us speak the truth about the GANJ of both GANJJA BROTHERS ....

I FELL SORRY FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR GANJJA LEADER AND HIS LIKE HAVE BORN ....

At the end I request you to plz not to quote me .... I allergic to read rubbish & nonsense ....
calling someone stupid is now a personal attack? I thought you'd learn from it, but looks like nope.

Regardless, I'll not waste my time reading your rest of quotes. Learn manners first. Practice before you preach.

haha was this from his own money ?

I think you guys are being unfair to IK. There probably were a only a couple of security vehicles provided by the government and the rest 16 or so were private vehicles of his party-men. So what's the big deal? Making a mountain out of a molehill? :P

Here comes PTI defender.

Did you manage to see the number plate of cars? They belong to the Government.

Also flights don't get late? Then why does Imran khan post picture of his boarding pass to the world and show himself flying in economy class? Does airplane not get late then?

Don't you guys talk about how British Prime mInister travels economy class in British airways and complain how Nawaz flies private plane to UN. There was entire thread about that. Imran is no where near as important as Nawaz, nor does he have as many security problems. Yet Imran is all forgiving to take private aircraft because flights get delayed but "gonawazgo" if nawaz uses the state's plane which the gov't already owns and operates.
Never because of him plane got late he reaches for flight on time he doesn't use government cars and when use JT plane they pay for it your corrupt mafia don Nawaz uses Tax Payers money to travel and stay is most expensive hotels and cars and takes family with him

Never because of him plane got late he reaches for flight on time he doesn't use government cars and when use JT plane they pay for it your corrupt mafia don Nawaz uses Tax Payers money to travel and stay is most expensive hotels and cars and takes family with him
simple, because he is head of government.

When Imran becomes PM, he will also use states resources, which is planes, hotels and so on.

Hypertrophies first they defend Noora for his misuse of tax money and than they dont not know difference with using publics tax money on "family" trips and Imran Khan using his own or party funds.

Back
Top Bottom