What's new

Champion of anti-VIP culture uses Terminal 1, used by President, PM & VIPs

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B4tlNUPCMAAxezr.jpg

Look at the mind set of these noonies, they r after airport terminals but they never questioned their Nawaz money.. had ho gai yaar.

oo dhakan Govt design path of his travel because of SECURITY reasons .. hahhahah koi research karlya karoo kay head of parties ko kesay deal kya jata hey ....

haha was this from his own money ?

The other week some PTI worker was posting videos about how Imran is using 2/3 cars and he's against VIP culture.

The thing is, which gov't also may be practicing, the more time "talks" take, the more Imran khan is exposed. All his lies are proven untrue. He flies in private airline, goes VIP lounge, has 16 motorcade (when he's not even a public office holder. Nawaz and Shahbaz hold key positions). And guess who pays for all security around Imran? KP. Yup, public funds used for someone who doesn't work for gov't.

So yes, the more time goes, the more Imran is exposed and more good things come out. Next month Islamabad and Rawalpindi metro bus project will be done. Both cities will be quiet relived. They also plan to add some more MW to grid as well before summer.

As per the arrangements of 'Sindh Government'

further plz comment about this ...

View attachment 175465

talking about 'Mindset' .... :lol:

Um, some stuff is only for "publicity." Have you seen him flying private from Islamabad to Karachi? Please tell me PIA, Shaheen or other airlines don't fly there.

Imran-karachi-departure-890x395[1].png

People give him funds unlike corrupt traitors PML N who use Tax Payers money and because of flights don't get late understand the difference if you have some brain left than come and talk
Here comes PTI defender.

Did you manage to see the number plate of cars? They belong to the Government.

Also flights don't get late? Then why does Imran khan post picture of his boarding pass to the world and show himself flying in economy class? Does airplane not get late then?

Don't you guys talk about how British Prime mInister travels economy class in British airways and complain how Nawaz flies private plane to UN. There was entire thread about that. Imran is no where near as important as Nawaz, nor does he have as many security problems. Yet Imran is all forgiving to take private aircraft because flights get delayed but "gonawazgo" if nawaz uses the state's plane which the gov't already owns and operates.

Um, some stuff is only for "publicity." Have you seen him flying private from Islamabad to Karachi?
imran-karachi-departure-890x395-1-png.175529

Seriously dude I really wanna know which heli it was which fly 1400+KM from Islamabad to Karachi ....

Dear you are posting at defence forum .... you are humbly requested not to post such BOONGI HERE

Please tell me PIA, Shaheen or other airlines don't fly there.

I think more appropriate question which you should asked was there no flight available from Islamabad to Karachi that day and at that required time .....
for this you really need top post the flight schedule of Airlines for that day ....

BTW may I ask can any of Ganjja brother dare to fly in economy class now a days with 'common' Pakistani .....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom