What's new

Chabahar development project making rapid progress

Dont you think that the shortest distance to Chahbahar passes through Pakistans sea territory?

Not really, chahbahar to say the main indian ports in Gujarat and Maharashtra (on west coast of India) touch some of Pakistans EEZ, but none of its territorial waters.

EEZ needs no permission for transit of ships (and even pipelines) etc....its simply waters Pakistan has 1st dibs to develop/extract resources.

@Hack-Hook @padamchen

Not really, chahbahar to say the main indian ports in Gujarat and Maharashtra (on west coast of India) touch some of Pakistans EEZ, but none of its territorial waters.

EEZ needs no permission for transit of ships (and even pipelines) etc....its simply waters Pakistan has 1st dibs to develop/extract resources.

@Hack-Hook @padamchen

Persia and India have traded for millennia. As have Persia and China.

The sea route and beach we landed on in Gujarat were not Columbus discovering America.

It was a Persian trade outpost .... a Persian docking area and economic zone, with preexisting maritime infrastructure.

Cheers, Doc

Persia and India have traded for millennia. As have Persia and China.

The sea route and beach we landed on in Gujarat were not Columbus discovering America.

It was a Persian trade outpost .... a Persian docking area and economic zone, with preexisting maritime infrastructure.

Cheers, Doc
When are you going to Chabahar for business. :X

Still waters run deep.

You are a VERY dangerous fellow.

I'm just surprised at how long you flew under the radar here. Innocuously ....

Cheers, Doc
Your ability to give importance to something so unavailing is remarkable. We may fear and remarks as danger which we don't know but in due time "Truth prevails itself".

Now fortune cookie lines are over and won't you love to re visit the history ,i bet you will cry like a baby when you set foot there. :D

Your ability to give importance to something so unavailing is remarkable. We may fear and remarks as danger which we don't know but in due time "Truth prevails itself".

Now fortune cookie lines are over and won't you love to re visit the history ,i bet you will cry like a baby when you set foot there. :D

I will fall to my knees on the first soil I set foot on and kiss the earth, that is the truth.

I am sure there will be tears at some point in private time too ....

Cheers, Doc

I will fall to my knees on the first soil I set foot on and kiss the earth, that is the truth.

I am sure there will be tears at some point in private time too ....

Cheers, Doc
I feel for you brother and mostly understand your feeling. In Dharma time is infinite so if not physically then yours blood will be there some day.

Back
Top Bottom