What's new

Ch Nisar This is Called Mutiny!!

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nisar.jpg

Poor Mr Ch. maybe confused with the concept of Mutiny!! confused or shy or afraid from loosing the favor of the terrorists for his party by having a very narrow and specific definition of mutiny and terrorism.

Islamabad stand-off: This is mutiny against Pakistan, says Nisar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Islamabad stand-off: This is mutiny against Pakistan, says Nisar

The political crisis in Pakistan remains at fever pitch as both the PML-N led government and the protesting Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and Pakistan Awami Tehreek refuse to budge on their respective positions.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif stands firm in the face of growing pressure for his resignation, and the protesting PTI and PAT are adamant on standing their ground in the capital's high-security red zone.

Violent clashes have taken place over the last 72 hours, leaving at least three dead and hundreds injured. Speculation and conspiracy theories are widespread, the most popular of which sees the powerful military as somehow engineering the ongoing crisis. This view is a consequence of numerous events, the most recent being PTI President Javed Hashmi's allegations that Imran Khan said the current crisis is following a script dictated by the military.

Amid the rallying calls for the PM's resignation and an overthrow of the system, all eyes are on the Supreme Court and the army as the deadlock continues.

Plz they dont have the guts to call TTP forward or any other terrorist outfit. Remember how they were begging for talks when 24 soldiers died,peshawar was bombed twice,karachi airport burned and ofcourse islamabad market attack. These guys can only call other politicians and parties such things just like saying we will drag zardari along the streets of lahore but nobody said anything about dragging fazlullah. .

Nisar is , an idiot you can see all he cares about his his Mercedez
51ab5e8da280b.jpg

Mufte ka Khane ki adat per gai hai , Bank Loan pe Loan , and forgiveness of loan

Haters gonna hate, but this guy is the hero and savior of Rawalpindi. He got the murderer of Rawalpindi, Taji Khokhar imprisoned. These Khokhars were "gifted" to thousands of poor local land owners by muslim league kaaf and PDF's beloved general Musharraf. They are said to have killed 200+ people for resisting their "qabzas". Ironically, the kaaf league Chaudharies are at the forefront of this self proclaimed "revolution". Malik Riaz and Taji Khokhar grabbed hundreds of Kanals of land from poor farmers in Rawalpindi/Islamabad region in collusion with some retired army generals.

The worst part is that neither these Khokhars nor Malik Riaz are from Rawalpindi. The former are from Sargodha and the latter from Sialkot. Also, these Khokhars funded Sipah-e-Sahaba madrassahs and lal masjid in Rawalpindi from their haram money, so that they could get sectarian terrorists in their ranks. All these madrassahs barely have any local or even a Potohari in it. They get all majority of their students/terrorists from central Punjab and KPK/Fata. Deobandism itself is a haram sect of Islam.

I wish the exploited natives of Rawalpindi would form an MQM style political party. Unfortunately in Pakistan, making body bags is the only way to get justice.

View attachment 46442
Poor Mr Ch. maybe confused with the concept of Mutiny!! confused or shy or afraid from loosing the favor of the terrorists for his party by having a very narrow and specific definition of mutiny and terrorism.

Islamabad stand-off: This is mutiny against Pakistan, says Nisar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Islamabad stand-off: This is mutiny against Pakistan, says Nisar

The political crisis in Pakistan remains at fever pitch as both the PML-N led government and the protesting Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and Pakistan Awami Tehreek refuse to budge on their respective positions.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif stands firm in the face of growing pressure for his resignation, and the protesting PTI and PAT are adamant on standing their ground in the capital's high-security red zone.

Violent clashes have taken place over the last 72 hours, leaving at least three dead and hundreds injured. Speculation and conspiracy theories are widespread, the most popular of which sees the powerful military as somehow engineering the ongoing crisis. This view is a consequence of numerous events, the most recent being PTI President Javed Hashmi's allegations that Imran Khan said the current crisis is following a script dictated by the military.

Amid the rallying calls for the PM's resignation and an overthrow of the system, all eyes are on the Supreme Court and the army as the deadlock continues.
I was watching a policemen being beaten up with three members of rangers standing just at the distance, looking and doing nothing. Then I saw pictures of mobsters performing body search of policemen and democrats entering the parliament.
At that moment I said,"The state of Pakistan, Inna lillah he wa Inna Elihe Rajeeon"

At one point Corps Commanders advise "civilians not to use force" but at another incident do this
Land matters: Two peasants killed, three soldiers injured in clash – The Express Tribune
Footprints: Violence returns to Okara farms - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

If BLA challanges government's writ by force, these inqilabis have provided us with a glimpse that they can do so in capital territory while the armed forces watch from within the state buildings.

Haters gonna hate, but this guy is the hero and savior of Rawalpindi..
my opposition is against Nawaz League party. Ch Nisar is the mouthpiece of the party I dont have any personal hatred towards him though. but the timing and the content of his latest remarks were a disappointment.

his party calls BLA terrorists as shaheeds, his party calls the TTP butchers as their brothers and then it becomes so sensitive that it decides to call the actions of PTI/ PAT a mutiny?
I dont understand sorry

my opposition is against Nawaz League party. Ch Nisar is the mouthpiece of the party I dont have any personal hatred towards him though. but the timing and the content of his latest remarks were a disappointment.

his party calls BLA terrorists as shaheeds, his party calls the TTP butchers as their brothers and then it becomes so sensitive that it decides to call the actions of PTI/ PAT a mutiny?
I dont understand sorry

They don't call BLA shaheed. I think they only call Akbar Bugti a shaheed, who was one in all the circumstances. Had he not been killed by Musharraf, Balochistan would have been much better today. Bugtis aren't part of BLA anyway as BLA people are 90% Marris if i'm not mistaken.

As for TTP, I disagree with their point of view as well, but they're much better than IK who literally loves them. He openly shed tears and blocked nato supplies over Hakimullah Mehsud's dispatchment to hell, yet didn't shed a single tear over thousands of martyred army and policemen. And setting checkposts and frisking policemen is nothing but mutiny. IK's political career is over and TUQ would soon go back to Canada.

Mainay kise Govt ke history may itne kutay wali hotay nahe dekhi hahahha parliment house become a joke... kal pora Pakistan duwa kar raha tha kay eek DRONE hamla is parliment pe hojaye 20 crore awaam akhatay love letter likhti USA ko lol...

jo choor madari bheta hey in parliment aur eek doosray ko bacha raha hey ... kal say abhe tak jitne speec hhoi hain unka inshort summry ye banti hey

About Hakoomat-e-Waqt "aaap bohat baray b************** hain par ham aap ko derail nahe honay deengay" LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

abhe tak PMLN ko samaj nahe arahe kay in sare speeches pe koosh hona hey kay rona hey ... lol itne zalalat kise party ke nahe hoi history may :D

Back
Top Bottom