What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
China was not threat for their colony of india. They already were interfering in china through their hong kong colony. They were sea power, they didnt need to cross highl himaliyan mountains of nepal and tibet to reach china. Moreover they were already bordering china from kashmir to assam.
They were so concerned about russia that they gave wakhan belt to afghanistan to avoid direct border with russia.

and there was the mighty hindukush as well in the west, and afghanistan was a perfect buffer state fro russians, nepal was the real price

Armstrong....you have crossed your line this time.
I dont take jokes on my hubby. I am reporting your post for personal attack.

How was it???:D
Mazaa ayaa?? :cheesy:

Your team was playing with guys who were under 23.lol accept it. :devil:
Nothing would happen even after reporting thr post.....
VAISE AAP PATIVARTA BHARTIYA NAARI HO........:enjoy:

If I really support Pakistan against India, then stay in Kashmir. These Kashmiri do not hesitate to take privileges from India and at the same time do this. Look at Gellani who has house in Delhi.

If I really support Pakistan against India, then stay in Kashmir. These Kashmiri do not hesitate to take privileges from India and at the same time do this. Look at Gellani who has house in Delhi.

Hindus generate electricity from Kashmir rivers, nothing comes free for them. And about Kashmiri supporting us, maybe becauae they have nothing in common with Indians? Its hard to support country who have occopied you over your brothers.

and there was the mighty hindukush as well in the west, and afghanistan was a perfect buffer state fro russians, nepal was the real price

Please read history again, Nepal has been dud land. Nepal was anything but real price, though British didnt expect Nepalis services for military for such low price. Even now these guys instead of joining Nepali army would rather join Indian and British armies to be cannon foddor, just because of extra money. No concept of honor at all, shamefull people.

Nothing would happen even after reporting thr post.....
VAISE AAP PATIVARTA BHARTIYA NAARI HO........:enjoy:

1) Thank you :-)
2) If somebody ignores my reported post then I might pester the higher beings:butcher: here till they take action on the reported post.:devil::devil::devil:

Go to this link, the amount of electricity generated in Kashmir is nothing. Half of it is consumed in Kashmir itself remaining left is nothing as compared to generated in other parts. Get some proper info first.

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindus generate electricity from Kashmir rivers, nothing comes free for them. And about Kashmiri supporting us, maybe becauae they have nothing in common with Indians? Its hard to support country who have occopied you over your brothers.

Please read history again, Nepal has been dud land. Nepal was anything but real price, though British didnt expect Nepalis services for military for such low price. Even now these guys instead of joining Nepali army would rather join Indian and British armies to be cannon foddor, just because of extra money. No concept of honor at all, shamefull people.

So that electricity is more than what we pay. My point is, if I do not consider someone my own. I will hesitate to take anything. Its like hating US but applying for green card. If you do not like us stay in Kashmir.

Oh the Pakistani level of argument can be seen with calling one person a midge over and over again.

And we are being told of intolerance! :lol:

What rubbish man...stop stealing British lines! Heck 1 min you call Kashmiris Indian next min you separate the tax money and whatnot...When you people move out of their land then you can stick that tax money dialog whereever you want to...but since you are invading their land why not just keep your trash talk to yourself?! Thank you!

So if they study in Pakistan you will get out of their land? Get it in writing!

So world's gangsters are your nationals? Because they too stoop this low :tsk:

You get off their land before saying even a word to them...you are on their lands...when you get off then only will you even have a say in giving orders!

The day they tried to religious cleanse the valley of the pandats,they lose all rights for any kind of negotiation.

It is our land,Lathi meri Bhains meri.

Baaki log jaake tel wel dhoonde.

PS: They are not so innocent as u want to believe,so u shud rather stay away from it instead of jumping into the discussion and onto conclusions.

levina post: 5352837 said:
1) Thank you :-)
2) If somebody ignores my reported post then I might pester the higher beings:butcher: here till they take action on the reported post.:devil::devil::devil:
Fir apni ye axe ko sharp bna lo mods k liye bhi or jarurat padne par desh ke liye jhansi ki rani ban jana ..... kill bill....hahaha

But this is not age of physical and hand-to-hand combat. Pashtuns had to adopt guerrella tactics to combat well armed enemies with air superiority.

Back in the day when wars were based on physical strength, those were the good old days. But still Pathans have maintained their martial traditions quite well.

The ones who are behind this incident should be given some award ..... Good work by them ...... :tup:

we will keep beating in cricket then and destroy your pride.

Cool down.

Indian cricket team is undergoing changes, we will be back to top after this period is over.

Fir apni ye axe ko sharp bna lo mods k liye bhi or jarurat padne par desh ke liye jhansi ki rani ban jana ..... kill bill....hahaha
I keep a knife handy....
and @Aeronaut left Pakistan after TTP threatened him :D ............on my orders ofcourse :coffee:

I keep a knife handy....
and @Aeronaut left Pakistan after TTP threatened him :D ............on my orders ofcourse :coffee:
Knife is handy for pick pocketers ...... lagta hai aeronaut ka purse gya jeb se....... isliye aap se nhi ulajhega....... maine bhi apna purse side kar liya yar march ka time incum tax me bhi ulajh gya hu so cabt take risk.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom