What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Pakistani's and Turks need to seriously chill for a day or two. You guys are getting drunk on emotions.

The general crux of the matter is that we have a large house. Brother A (Turkey) is invited to stay around. Friend B (China) is also invited to stay around. Some elements from brother A hate friend B and demand that the hosts of this large house take action to expel and attack friend B. Some elements from friend B then accuse the hosts of duplicity and also demand similar action.

Both elements should realise that respecting their hosts are an integral part of both their cultures.....

We made a clear statement about the Kashmir issue,do you want to check?
''No matter what,Turkiye always stands with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue''

But thats not the issue here,why was Sinan banned and the ones causing it are still posting like nothing ever happened?
I get it,i know your relationship with the Chinese and i understand but does that mean they do not get banned for all those insults against my country and countrymen?
I reported some posts and i deliberately wrote and i quote;''i know you are not going to do anything about this post or the members posting it'' (why would i do that,maybe i know something?)
So i ask you why dont those fvcking trolls get banned but our member does get banned?
Is this a Chinese forum,did they buy it or does the forum get some kind of financial support from China so that they can troll away(not all)?
Is this ok to you,even you said that it was unfair,so do you understand what i think of this forum and why?

I was relating things to that poster, not the Turkish state as a whole. But you still have very good ties with India, which is fine, Pakistan doesn't balk at that, as per the thinking of the said poster.

I didn't ban Sinan and I'm also the one wanting to bring him back. Two other Chinese posters will be banned for their role in the nonsense that went on in that thread. But please ask the question why some folks are hell bent on destroying the good work done on this forum? Why are some Turks on here using disgusting language towards us, towards their hosts!

The reporting system has hundreds of entries every hour and we will get through them.
Also no it's not a Chinese forum. No, they don't provide any funding of any sort. If the need comes for funding the Pakistanis will sort that out amongst themselves.

As for being fair, we try our best, but we're not prefect. There is certainly no sinister design of favouring the Chinese over Turks. But that doesn't seem to have rubbed off on a few Turkish posters here who accuse us of all things.

Last edited:
But thats not the issue here,why was Sinan banned and the ones causing it are still posting like nothing ever happened?
I get it,i know your relationship with the Chinese and i understand but does that mean they do not get banned for all those insults against my country and countrymen?

Sinan was banned for graphic/dead pictures posts, he should be banned permanently but he is banned only for short term due to his rank.

We don't care about nationalities when it comes to the forum rules. You can ask the Indians.

The general crux of the matter is that we have a large house. Brother A (Turkey) is invited to stay around. Friend B (China) is also invited to stay around. Some elements from brother A hate friend B and demand that the hosts of this large house take action to expel and attack friend B. Some elements from friend B then accuse the hosts of duplicity and also demand similar action.

Both elements should realise that respecting their hosts are an integral part of both their cultures.....

I was relating things to that poster, not the Turkish state as whole. But you still have very good ties with India, which is fine, Pakistan doesn't balk at that, as per the thinking of the said poster.

I didn't ban Sinan and I'm also the one wanting to bring him back. Two other Chinese posters will be banned for their role in the nonsense that went on in that thread. But please ask the question why some folks are hell bent on destroying the good work done on this forum? Why are some Turks on here using disgusting language towards us, towards their hosts!

The reporting system has hundreds of entries every hour and we will get through them.
Also no it's not a Chinese forum. No, they don't provide any funding of any sort. If the need comes for funding the Pakistanis will sort that out amongst themselves.

As for being fair, we try our best, but we're not prefect. There is certainly no sinister design of favouring the Chinese over Turks. But that doesn't seem to have rubbed off on a few Turkish posters here who accuse us of all things.

The reporting system has hundreds of entries every hour but Sinan's was on top or something?
Why is it,''they will be banned''?
Why arent they banned?
Do you understand why im pissed?
Am i unreasonable?
Why is it that you have to tell me that they will be banned instead of they are also banned?
Do you see why im thinking that the forum is biased?

About some of the Turkish members,
Emotions get sky high when people see the pictures and videos of torture and murder of innocent small children and women.
Im sure none of the Turkish members meant what they said about Pakistani's,just the emotions talking.

Btw,you are doing good work on this forum(one of the few),dont let me start on others.
Its just ridiculous that i have to question some decisions made on this forum.
As you can see i dont post much,only when needed(should tell you something).
Well,i hope the actions taken will be satisfying for all parties involved.

Sinan was banned for graphic/dead pictures posts, he should be banned permanently but he is banned only for short term due to his rank.

We don't care about nationalities when it comes to the forum rules. You can ask the Indians.
Why arent the trolls banned?
Why is it ''they will be banned''?

The reporting system has hundreds of entries every hour but Sinan's was on top or something?
Why arent they banned?
Am i unreasonable?
Why is it that you have to tell me that they will be banned instead of they are also banned?

PDF uses the infraction system, it is not necessary that 1 rule violation will equal the other violation. If the certain users violated the rules, they are infracted and they will be banned when the reach the threshold. Sinan posted graphic/dead pictures that is a bigger violation on the forum than any criticism/insults based violations.

PDF uses the infraction system, it is not necessary that 1 rule violation will equal the other violation. If the certain users violated the rules, they are infracted and they will be banned when the reach the threshold. Sinan posted graphic/dead pictures that is a bigger violation on the forum than any criticism/insults based violations.
This infraction system in not effective if you ask me, some trolls just wait for their infraction to expire to continue their attitude which is lowering the quality of posts dramatically.

Many posters post graphic/dead pictures and get warnings,why was it different with Sinan?
They insulted at least a dozen times and were reported at least a dozen times,does that count as one?

Why arent they banned?
Am i unreasonable?

Emotions get sky high when people see the pictures and videos of torture and murder of innocent small children and women.
Im sure none of the Turkish members meant what they said about Pakistani's,just the emotions talking.

Btw,you are doing good work on this forum(one of the few),dont let me start on others.

Why arent the trolls banned?
Why is it ''they will be banned''?
A lot of the things posted here of innocent women and children's being killed and tortured are often unrelated to the Uyghers or China. Members from India, Sri Lanka and others have pointed it out. I understand you guys have this thing with Uyghers fine. But you guys need to look at things more critically before getting so riled up. I wish I could link you to those threads and their responses but it seems they have been deleted.

Why arent they banned?
Am i unreasonable?

Sinan's was taken up by two different mods, on account of graphic images being posted. Certain entries do indeed stand out more.
One of them has been banned, that's what I should have said.
The forum isn't biased,otherwise we wouldn't have given you your own section, your own moderator and a place by our side. Some folks don't appreciate this and instead accuse us of all sorts.

Regarding those Turkish members who said those things, it may have been out of anger, but if they are willing to throw centuries of close history, including when Pakistan stood by the Turkish state at its darkest hour, down the drain over a fit of anger, then they really need to stop posting.

Thank you for your compliments brother and do try to post more. Like I said we are not perfect, like anything else in life. But don't let the flaws destroy the greater good that goes on.

Sayin Sinan'in yasaklanmasini hic begenmedim.

Kendisinin Musluman bir Turk olarak Cin hakkindaki elestirilerine bu kadar sert tepki vermemeliydi yonetim.
Yanlis yapmislar.

Sinan's was taken up by two different mods, on account of graphic images being posted. Certain entries do indeed stand out more.
One of them has been banned, that's what I should have said.
The forum isn't biased,otherwise we wouldn't have given you your own section, your own moderator and a place by our side. Some folks don't appreciate this and instead accuse us of all sorts.

Regarding those Turkish members who said those things, it may have been out of anger, but if they are willing to throw centuries of close history, including when Pakistan stood by the Turkish state at its darkest hour, down the drain over a fit of anger, then they really need to stop posting.

Thank you for your compliments brother and do try to post more. Like I said we are not perfect, like anything else in life. But don't let the flaws destroy the greater good that goes on.
So,when is Sinan back?

Back
Top Bottom