What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Just now on TRT Haber I watched The head of the Diyanet talking about Aya Sofia and minutes later the commercial break starts and you see a Yemeksepeti.com commercial of how Bulent Ersoy yenge orders 15 lahmacuns from a sushi restaurant.

Damn I love that country... :D

When these things will end ? are we going to take measures to stop the violence against women ? or now we're just focusing on Hagia Sophia carpet
https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-mourns-grusome-killing-of-young-woman-156786
The problem is not "violence against women", but that people, in general, are more and more willing - and in the future, there will be even more - to do violence to each other ... there are strict laws in Europe - and lo and behold: there are also "femicides"... and in the USA? also...
Of course, the prosecution MUST !!!! get strengthened, and stricter ... but the problem will not be solved ... More men are killed by men than women by men ... only you hear nothing about them ... because that is 'normal' and not 'agenda' .. it would be nice if people generally stopped murdering and injuring each other ...

The problem is not "violence against women", but that people, in general, are more and more willing to do, and in the future, there will be even more willing to do violence to each other ... there are strict laws in Europe - and lo and behold: there are also "femicides"... and in the USA? also...
Of course, the prosecution MUST !!!! attracted, strengthened, and stricter ... but the problem will not be solved ... More men are killed by men than women by men ... only you hear nothing about them ... because that is 'normal' and not 'agenda' .. it would be nice if people generally stopped murdering and injuring each other ...

To be honest men will always find some way to kill.

In Australia even our laws are weak. Seriously I dont want my tax paying money going to these animals.

Eye for an eye. When somebody kills innocent people they deserve the death penalty. They dont deserve human rights. You lose your rights once you engage in murder of innocent people.

Just now on TRT Haber I watched The head of the Diyanet talking about Aya Sofia and minutes later the commercial break starts and you see a Yemeksepeti.com commercial of how Bulent Ersoy yenge orders 15 lahmacuns from a sushi restaurant.

Damn I love that country... :D

bülent ate 15 lahmacun? :o:

I think Trump is the best choice for Turkey too but what i don't like in this statement is the fact that he puts Turkey's president next to 2 of the biggest ennemies of the US. The tird name that comes in his mind is Edogan that alone tells a lot on how he sees us.
IMG_20200723_230352.jpg

Turkish brothers. I want to ask you a sincere question. I am disgusted by the support PDF members gives to the Chinese over ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighurs. Even the mod I have been discussing with for hours now. How can you tolerate it and still be on this forum? I am very close to leaving the forum for good, I am really disgusted by this.

Turkish brothers. I want to ask you a sincere question. I am disgusted by the support PDF members gives to the Chinese over ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighurs. Even the mod I have been discussing with for hours now. How can you tolerate it and still be on this forum? I am very close to leaving the forum for good, I am really disgusted by this.

Notice how mod gets to troll and derail to hearts content far from the topic at hand. Turkish members and members at large must take note of it if they haven't already.

Honestly the only reason i am around is because this has the biggest Turkish English speaking community. The forum can eat a dick, the moment i find an alternative i am out. My view on Pakistani people and community has been forever altered, and Chinese aswell.

Back
Top Bottom