What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Prostitution has started.

"Turkish businesmans who came for exhibition to Krasnodar, were deported!!!"
В России задержали 39 бизнесменов из Турции - Korrespondent.net

I have real estate in Russia, how can i arrieve, i dont know. I'm really worried.
A lot of Russians have flats in Antalya. If I couldnt use my right in Russia , Russians mustnt have!!!

That's Russian style they had nothing to eat and cannibalized , now they feel strong. I saw pictures how Turkish Embassy was attacked and Police made only show. Sorry for that. Do you have insurances for real estate?

We trusted that little Stalin too much.

Of course no insurance. I would try to sell, if somebody could pay, althought costs downed two times. Because there is big economic crisis. And seems, economic situation will be worst.

We should join embargoe against Ruskies. Sell it and buy in Croatia. Turks are well respected there. A friend has now his boat there.

You are realy a disgrace for your poor Country. claiming Turkey to have helped questionable Regimes to achieve nuclear weapons when in fact the turkish government in that time opposed such weapons of mass destruction and did not help Pakistan.

you must be a german spy. you can´t be turk. It is just idiotic. all your Claims and warmongering.

Bismarck did laugh at your funny attempts of WARMONGERING

@Bismarck

Is he quoting you ?

İşte budur... ülkemize putinin yaptığı suçlamaları layık görenlere söyleyecek laf bulamıyorum, umarım bu yanlış düşüncelerinden cayıp kendi ülkelerine yabancı olmaktan vaz geçerler.

Ahmet Hakan dün gereken cevabi Tv de aldi.

CHP ise bugün vatan hainlerini. Saksak ladi.
Hele o Tanrikulu yok mu. Agzi ve sivesi bozuk insan. CHP yi bunlar mahvetti.

@Bismarck

Is he quoting you ?

Ahmet Hakan dün gereken cevabi Tv de aldi.

CHP ise bugün vatan hainlerini. Saksak ladi.
Hele o Tanrikulu yok mu. Agzi ve sivesi bozuk insan. CHP yi bunlar mahvetti.

Oh,calm down...it's just LordTyrannus taking a piss....he swings by every couple of months,has his fun,gets banned ,and so on.

12313991_1263556420389083_8682340776895774810_n.jpg

Mate, how did this "Turks downed Russian jet" received in Romania.... ?

I feel like, we just gave you a very good material to mock Russians. :lol:

Well,it's kind 0f....85-% of people mocking the Russians and cheering the Turks,5 % defending the Russians(ussually booed out from discussions as "traitors","paid trolls",etc,and 10% saying something in the line "one batshit crazy guy (Putin) met another asylum client (Erdogan) and it was bound for something like this to happen" :lol:

Those above are the usual people....the media is blaming it all on Russia.Politicians stayed silent.

@Sinan There was one caricature in the paper i liked

2 Romanians on the frontier of Romania watch "the Bear" and "the Wolf " fight it out (with Erdo-Putin heads)

"First Romanian -Oh shit,after 200 years these 2 crazies are at it gain
Second Romanian-Good thing we didn't industrialised our country and have the same forests/Wildlife like 200 years ago.When they stumble in here,do like the ancestors-Pack up and into the mountains !"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom