What's new

Çay Bahçesi

is here any football? What are the youth recruitment systems of Fenebache and Galatasary (plz ignore my spelling)?

lolz...np bro :D

Whats up? Hows weekend going? My net is killing me since yesterday...it seems to have figured out its weekend :(
Same here though my Internet works in light speed but i have DNS problem with YouTube only since last week, i just cant reach the site sometimes. :(

wow! really?
Yeah i could ise Google DNS (no way im gonna do that :D) or another open DNS provider but im not sure if i should do that.

Or maybe just wait till my cable provider fixes it, if they dont im gonna call them and the poor soul who answers the phone is gonna have a bad day. :D

Yeah i could ise Google DNS (no way im gonna do that :D) or another open DNS provider but im not sure if i should do that.

Or maybe just wait till my cable provider fixes it, if they dont im gonna call them and the poor soul who answers the phone is gonna have a bad day. :D
No idea what you wrote in the 1st para...But yea poor guy :p: but then again its their job as customer service to provide services :enjoy:

even to pissed off customers :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom