What's new

Çay Bahçesi

That farsi mullah-lover kid is butt-hurt from my comments. specially, after he read this comment of mine:

It must be hard, getting offended by facts...

I told you man, they are obsessed about Turks and arabs progress, and success, while they can't even produce shovel, and wooden stick of ice cream. This people are full of BS in their minds, and have no balls. otherwise, I don't know what type of people would allow foreigners to rule them for more than 1300 years of their 1400 years history.

I believe we can help them with their ice cream problem :)

By the way, what's with the ice cream sticks? It's an exaggeration right? That they can't produce it? :D

DOK_05_JL0005_01_P.JPG

It must be hard, getting offended by facts...

I believe we can help them with their ice cream problem :)

By the way, what's with the ice cream sticks? It's an exaggeration right? That they can't produce it? :D
:rofl:
No, it is not exaggeration. They literally have not the technology to produce it, and imported around 100 million dollars of wooden stick for ice cream, and shovel.

Guys, I told you before about these farsis. I know their mentlities very well. I also told about hamal10 to @Sinan from months ago but he finally realized their hypocrisy by himself. :disagree: Anyway, this mod kid is also a racist who was spreading Armenian propaganda and protests in Iran, and always back up mullah goons in their posts. since he has the same mentality as those other racist and mullah backwards.
You were right about haman but seriously i dont think Serpentine is like him, he is a sane poster here among other sane Iranians, i actually feel a little bit sorry for our argument with these trolls since there are also Iranians whom i have respect for, but i couldnt resist to answer the BS spread about my country.

You were right about haman but seriously i dont think Serpentine is like him, he is a sane poster here among other sane Iranians, i actually feel a little bit sorry for our argument with these trolls since there are also Iranians whom i have respect for, but i couldnt resist to answer the BS spread about my country.
Thats the problem. You dont want to attack another country but eventually you are forced to.

Lol, yavar again....
Guys, I told you before about these farsis. I know their mentlities very well. I also told about hamal10 to @Sinan from months ago but he finally realized their hypocrisy by himself. :disagree: Anyway, this mod kid is also a racist who was spreading Armenian propaganda and protests in Iran, and always back up mullah goons in their posts. since he has the same mentality as those other racist and mullah backwards.

Mate, i think i realised something.

All of the anti-Mullah Iranian members whose locations are also Iran... disappears from the forum sometime later.

What you wrote in that thread was not even 1/10 of what yavar was saying about Turkey. Apparently, you are really pissing Era off for some reason :) Despite him being there for the whole argument, he waited for you to end the discussion. I used to trust his judgements, but he is dissapointing me :disagree:

I don't know about you mate, but I have a life besides internet, so I can't always be online following some stupid fights. I wasn't following the argument after I went offline.

Not that it matters if you trust my judgment now or not, because I'm not here to answer random allegations thrown towards me, mostly because I don't act in favor of one individual. What I know is that my conscious is clear about what I've done. ;)
I am writing this post to correct a point in your post.

PS: I also don't have inferiority complex to have a grudge towards any specific member/nationality/posts. This is not a kindergarten to take offense over random useless posts by some anonymous individuals that perhaps I will never meet in real life. Don't get things too serious over internet.

Dude, I know farsis better than themselves. Serpentine is one of those so called typical revisionist farsis who tries to be sneaky since has not the balls to confront directly like what mohsen and yavar do. But, he has the same mentality, and using taqqiya to cover himself. Anyway, IMHO, I like people such as yavar, and mohsen more, since they have at least the balls to confront you directly.

Lol, yavar again....

Mate, i think i realised something.

All of the anti-Mullah Iranian members whose locations are also Iran... disappears from the forum sometime later.

Yup, and mullah lovers claim Iran to be the most free country in the world. :rofl:
Anyway let them live in their own dictatorship. We only need to be prepared for another soviet type of dissolution for mullah land.

I don't know about you mate, but I have a life besides internet, so I can't always be online following some stupid fights. I wasn't following the argument after I went offline.

Not that it matters if you trust my judgment now or not, because I'm not here to answer random allegations thrown towards me, mostly because I don't act in favor of one individual. What I know is that my conscious is clear about what I've done. ;)

PS: I also don't have inferiority complex to have a grudge towards any specific member/nationality/posts. This is not a kindergarten to take offense over random useless posts by some anonymous individuals that perhaps I will never meet in real life. Don't get things too serious over internet.

Sure bro, whatever you say.

By the way, did you thread ban yavar too?

@Kaan
attachment.php

Just kidding :)

Dude, at least have the balls to openly defend your own policies. I have at least a minimum respect for mohsen and yavar for having balls, but in your case, you don't even have their balls.

Try not to insult each other guys.

Last edited:
Dude, at least have the balls to openly defend your own policies. I have at least a minimum respect for mohsen and yavar for having balls, but in your case, you don't even have their balls.

You have been trying so hard to get my attention after you were banned for sole reason of trolling and not being able to get over it, speaking behind my back in various threads and even on other forums. So let me just go on with this policy, there is nothing worthy to discuss about. ;)

That's why I ignored all those racist insults, not everything is worthy to spend my time on. Despite the hard endeavor, you're still no different than other forum members in terms of importance. All are equal and required to obey forum rules.

I hope I've made it clear now.

Back
Top Bottom