What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani

check Jehan Barbur, she's a Christian Arab singer from Turkey, I know you like everything with the word "Arab" in it :D

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

check Jehan Barbur, she's a Christian Arab singer from Turkey, I know you like everything with the word "Arab" in it :D

She seems quite popular from looking at the number of views. I am not a big fan of pop music to be honest. I prefer traditional music and overall music in Arabic, French, Spanish and English languages. I don't know much about Turkish music but I assume that it has similarity to Arabic music at least a bit.

She seems quite popular from looking at the number of views. I am not a big fan of pop music to be honest. I prefer traditional music and overall music in Arabic, French, Spanish and English languages. I don't know much about Turkish music but I assume that it has similarity to Arabic music at least a bit.

There is a genre called Arabesk(Arabesque) but don't know how much similar its to Arabic music, it contains some tunes from Egyptian music which as far as O read was the starting influence, its mix these tunes with Turkish traditional music elements as well as some western elements, it was very popular in the past, less today.

Orhan Gencebay is the most known musician of this genre

Last edited:
There is a genre called Arabesk(Arabesque) but don't know how much similar its to Arabic music, it contains some tunes from Egyptian music which as far as O read was the starting influence, its mix these tunes with Turkish traditional music elements as well as some western elements, it was very popular in the past, less today.

This is one of those things that started to degenerate the country.

The perception of Turks today is the result of such things.If you compare 23-45 and 45-75 with 1977-2010 you will understand what i mean.

That is why we know WHO we are and where we come from, but those still do not know what they are, therefore feel arab themselves.

@Talon

What was thread about ? why was that guy sharing your personal information ?(Watch your back from now on :D)

Me 92 you 101.
Me young you old.
aww isnt that sweet :p:

Lets watch tv
watching-tv-older.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom