What's new

Caught on video: Tesla Autopilot predicts crash seconds before it happens

I was looking at it few times, great technology.

Good to see people stopped to help the person in accident not just drive away like idiots

Not fan of Tesla :tdown:

There is always a BYD. then you should try BYD, as long as it is green, it is good!:yahoo:

Unfortunately their top selling electric cars are actually hybrids. They do have the all electric Ev300 (218hp, 190m range, 93mph top speed, $40K-$47K)

Last edited:
That's really positive application of the technology.. I'm sad for the tragic accident but happily surprised to see Tesla' AI working in real time...These split second decision can be make a difference of life and death.. I hope future roads will be far more safer with technologies like this.

I change lanes like that sometimes too close to the car in the front of me...lesson learned from this video. Won't be doing it again. I hope ppl in this video are ok.

Great tech but it seems the driver was also keeping safe distance and an alert driver would have acted the same way..so Tesla comes very close to human safe driving behavior...the peaks of artificial intelligence...

Auto pilot for car can prevent rash driver, drunk driver and stupid driver.

Auto pilot for car can prevent rash driver, drunk driver and stupid driver.

They already predict the day is coming soon when only autonomous cars will be allowed to drive on certain roads due to the risk of stupid drivers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom