What's new

Caste system is a blot on India's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person with your attitude would definitely be made to eat sh1t. :)

Sorry, personal attack doesn't change the "TRUTH" and i know it hurt eh?:D

The dalits account for 165 million of India's one billion-plus human population. The population of cows is pegged at 206 million. There are more cows than dalits in India. The cows, therefore, have more rights than dalits. For instance, you can kill dalits before thousands of witnesses and get away with it. But the imagined murder of a cow will not be suffered. The state promotes the drinking of cow urine and dung, while dalits are forced to eat the **** and piss of caste Hindus.Holy Cow And The Unholy Dalit: The Bovine Becomes Divine, The Cow Becomes 'Mother', And The Untouchables Get Dehumanised - Indigenous Peoples Issues and Resources

The dalits account for 165 million of India's one billion-plus human population. The population of cows is pegged at 206 million. There are more cows than dalits in India. The cows, therefore, have more rights than dalits. For instance, you can kill dalits before thousands of witnesses and get away with it. But the imagined murder of a cow will not be suffered. The state promotes the drinking of cow urine and dung, while dalits are forced to eat the **** and piss of caste Hindus.Holy Cow And The Unholy Dalit: The Bovine Becomes Divine, The Cow Becomes 'Mother', And The Untouchables Get Dehumanised - Indigenous Peoples Issues and Resources

Last time I went to India, I have hunted a dozen dalits for fun. You should also join me, when we have time on our hands we caste-hindus pick our axes and swords and go around to dalit areas and just chop them for fun, that is our national sport. I made a whole dalit town to drink my piss too, now I wonder how much water I had to drink to pee that much.

Why are we feeding the troll... his job on PDF is to troll and instigate the Indians... lets leave him alone... I don't think we should stoop so low as to argue this guy if he does not even know what he is talking about.

The topic of discussion was that India is doing a caste based census in order to tackle the economic inequality that still exists in some pockets of the society. I feel this is a good measure and will help bring in opportunities to those communities who have been left behind.

This sh1t eating article is as idiotic as the Tamil fanatic article you posted yesterday. Far from reality.
To be frank Hindus do consume cow piss (add a drop of it in holy water) that's it. you can exaggerate it to make fun of us.. but this is the truth.

Seems like you are exerting too much effort on hating India than posting anything good about any other country including your own. why is it?

Last time I went to India, I have hunted a dozen dalits for fun. You should also join me, when we have time on our hands we caste-hindus pick our axes and swords and go around to dalit areas and just chop them for fun, that is our national sport. I made a whole dalit town to drink my piss too, now I wonder how much water I had to drink to pee that much.

Try a gun, it's much more fun to hunt some dalits that way.

quite disgusting. this is a barbaric and medieval practice.

You seriously believe this is happening in India? I agree there are some rich land openers abusing the poor or police brutalizing the innocent. But the things stated here are far from reality and totally made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom